Players with attitude

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Players with attitude

Postby Mase » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:02 pm

gaudy wrote:
MaseCTID wrote:You know full well if Mancini leaves at the end of the season Ireland will have his usual "he held me back/played me out of position!" rant in the papers. If we're honest Ireland has been crapfor most of the season! Why would he be going to the papers saying he should be starting when he clearly shouldn't? That would make him look very stupid imo, nothing to do with him having a good attitude.

swp has been blabbin on in the papers about a new contract,yet hes been shit for most of the season...........for a man that "loves" the club,he should be showin better attitude,yet he gets more game time then ireland,and has dowe sfa.
so comparing swp to ireland i would say yes ireland has a great attitude.

Comparing SWP to Ireland I'd say one has just signed a fat 5 years contract and one hasn't.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby btajim » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:39 pm

Grob wrote:I think most if not all of our players have a good attitude.

Its just sometimes they dont play as well as then can do or they are deployed in the wrong area of the pitch.

Do you believe that Adebayor has a good attitude? Complete sore thumb this season. All the Goalscoring talent lacked since Anelka and he's been suspended for 7 Games.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Dameerto » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:00 pm

Add Del Boy to the list too (Dedryck Boyata) - I think he's done fantastically to say how inexperienced he was, managing to say the right things in the press too.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Twobob » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Sister of fu wrote:I think getting rid of the likes of Elano and Robinho have helped the cause big time. I like that we have a British core to our team with the likes of Bellers, Shay and Barry all with great attitudes. Would take a Craig Bellemy over a Robinho every day of the week...!!

Was thinking exactly that myself - only seems to be Petrov now who bitches when he's not injured (alegedly) - of course we dont know what Ade would be like if he dipped in form and the lesser spotted RSC had a good run...
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - HST

Monsters are dangerous and Kings are dying like flies arround here...
Twobob
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Gods Own Club

Postby Grob » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:25 pm

btajim wrote:
Grob wrote:I think most if not all of our players have a good attitude.

Its just sometimes they dont play as well as then can do or they are deployed in the wrong area of the pitch.

Do you believe that Adebayor has a good attitude? Complete sore thumb this season. All the Goalscoring talent lacked since Anelka and he's been suspended for 7 Games.

I did put most as a caveat
Grob
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Lionheart » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:13 pm

Gareth Barry.

The most mature, professional footballer in the league.
Lionheart
Darius Vassell's Composure

Postby gaudy » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:21 pm

MaseCTID wrote:
gaudy wrote:
MaseCTID wrote:You know full well if Mancini leaves at the end of the season Ireland will have his usual "he held me back/played me out of position!" rant in the papers. If we're honest Ireland has been crapfor most of the season! Why would he be going to the papers saying he should be starting when he clearly shouldn't? That would make him look very stupid imo, nothing to do with him having a good attitude.

swp has been blabbin on in the papers about a new contract,yet hes been shit for most of the season...........for a man that "loves" the club,he should be showin better attitude,yet he gets more game time then ireland,and has dowe sfa.
so comparing swp to ireland i would say yes ireland has a great attitude.

Comparing SWP to Ireland I'd say one has just signed a fat 5 years contract and one hasn't.

When ireland was playing the best football of his life,one of the best in the premier league at the time,was he cryin about being on less wages then everyone else and lookin for a new improved bumper contract?
Swp is gettin his run out,doing f**k all,and yet he whines on about his contract,he should do his talkin on the pitch.
gaudy
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum