Match Of The Day 2

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Match Of The Day 2

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:21 pm

LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:Jesus H Christ, some people's "woe is City" stance is bordering on the playground now.

The BBC show the most popular teams to get the most viewers. Simple as. THERE ARE NO CONSPIRACY THEORIES! The sooner people realise that the better, at least for the sanity of this site.

We'd all like to see City on 24/7 with Merson kissing our arse and maybe even Lawro with a cheeky finger. But it's just not going to happen. Not until we start winning the league every year at least.

You mentioned this to me in another thread and wondered if I might be a little paranoid. Well, you answered the question for me as in my eyes, it is a BIG enough reason. It's all about audience and therefore, money.

Thank you very much ;-)

Are you sure it was me?

Of course it's all about $. Everything is though! Even the BBC have their reasons for chasing audiences.

I'm not sure mate, but you'll do ;-)

And as I said, that's why the Top 4 stay the Top 4. It's now't to do with paranoia or conspiracy, it's about demand and supply, and hopefully we'll be there sooner than later.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum