Crowd for Everton

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Crowd for Everton

Postby john@staustell » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:12 pm

I know the OS is not the greatest guide, but there seem to be oodles of seats available for Wednesday night at the moment. Was rather hoping for a big crowd and atmosphere for this one. Wigan next Monday I can understand, but Everton on a Wednesday night should bring the troops out I would hope.

Round 'em up!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Re: Crowd for Everton

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:15 pm

I just had a quick anorak on the seating plan & there are still plenty left. It'll be a really poor show if we don't sell that one out imo, especially right after a good, entertaining, victory.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby john@staustell » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:06 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:I just had a quick anorak on the seating plan & there are still plenty left. It'll be a really poor show if we don't sell that one out imo, especially right after a good, entertaining, victory.

Yes personally I'm a little shocked given our current momentum, and that attendances normally rise from new year to the end of season, especially with something to play for.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby The Man In Blue » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:07 pm

just spoke to the ticket office about getting one for a mate and they are saying top tier only now.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby john@staustell » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:11 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:just spoke to the ticket office about getting one for a mate and they are saying top tier only now.

Yes just checked the online jobby again and - although the ticket office has been known to lie to big up sales - bottom tier blocks that are still in light blue are few and only have 1 or 2 seats each. Looks like some very brisk business was done today, thank God.
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:34 pm

Just anorakd again & it still looks like more than 1,000 seats at the top of the East stand plus whatever they're not showing at the top of Colin Bell stand which is usually similar.

Too much hassle this though, where's that bloke who counts the seats gone?

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby john@staustell » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:11 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Just anorakd again & it still looks like more than 1,000 seats at the top of the East stand plus whatever they're not showing at the top of Colin Bell stand which is usually similar.

Too much hassle this though, where's that bloke who counts the seats gone?

BlueMoon
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby ashton287 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:14 pm

£47 for the derby ticket and now £35 for everton in a midweek game. If the grounds empty for everton and the atmosphere is wank it's because city are being stupid with ticket prices
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby john@staustell » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:16 pm

ashton287 wrote:£47 for the derby ticket and now £35 for everton in a midweek game. If the grounds empty for everton and the atmosphere is wank it's because city are being stupid with ticket prices

Think we're one of the league's cheapest mate.
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Vhero » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:26 pm

Be surprised if its sold out on a Wednesday night against a non top 4. Not even a top 4 minus probably Arsenal could probably sell out a week day against a non top 4.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby CITYSTEVEDON » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:04 pm

ashton287 wrote:£47 for the derby ticket and now £35 for everton in a midweek game. If the grounds empty for everton and the atmosphere is wank it's because city are being stupid with ticket prices

i paid 26 notes, 2nd tier behind goals, next to everton fans
CITYSTEVEDON
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: who ever plays for city

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:10 pm

CITYSTEVEDON wrote:

Should be fucking paying you to sit there.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby bluechester » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:36 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
CITYSTEVEDON wrote:

Should be fucking paying you to sit there.

ha ha sat next to the vermin, yeah £26 you got ripped off you will be covered in spit.
bluechester
Superman's Underpants

Return to The Maine Football forum