Ireland Departure?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ireland Departure?

Postby Blunderer » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:59 pm

brite blu sky wrote:Now one last time HOW, did the person you spoke to get this info.. DO YOU KNOW OR NOT?
if you failed to ask HOW, then just tell us so and we can all move on..

move along, nothing to see here..

Read this very carefully. This is the fourth time on this thead I have told you.

Amusingly, everyone else has got it.

the person I spoke to got the information because they are very close to Stephen Ireland.

I, for example, know that my wife is a little pissed off with her brother right now. I know my best mate is looking for a job and I know where he has interviews booked. My sister is going to sack her Sales Director tomorrow.

Now, is there any other way I can make it clearer?
Blunderer
Negouai's Red Cards

Postby david yearsley » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:59 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
david yearsley wrote:plethera

is that like a greek isle? that's not a reference to anal, tho this entire thread feels like it.

cheers

PMSL cheers for that - corrected ! Not had me bleeding siesta yet coz of it!
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Blunderer » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:03 pm

david yearsley wrote:DD/Blunderer
I wish to retract the unjustified generalisation I made near the beginning of this thread - it was of course borne out of the whimsical experiences I have undergone in perusing the much maligned forum, examples of which are too countless to mention.
You have managed, with no little expertise and verbal dexterity to weave, dodge , duck and dive through a plethora of seemingly impertinent accusations. For this you command my fullest respect. However you quite clearly are something of a conundrum , a real life "riddler" So I´ll cut to the chase

Without wishing to sound like a game of twenty questions ,are you a journo , be it of the tabloid hack variety or a broadcaster of some repute?

As for SI , I concur with much of what you say but now SURELY isn´t the time to be rocking the proverbial boat

I am not a journalist of any description.

There is no boat being rocked. As someone sensible said above, it's a thread on a football forum, not real life.
Blunderer
Negouai's Red Cards

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Mike J wrote:bluemoon once again proving it is full of attention seeking cunts. what makes me laugh is the posters that then start sucking them off for 'info'.

What made me laugh was how most started saying he can go and berating Stevie's shortfalls, and that's just on here! Fuck me, this has all come about because somone who wants to de-stabilise the Mancini manager posts something contoversial about a player that we have more of an affinity to. My mate told me a few months ago that Mancini was looking for a house and school for his kids, but that doesn't mean he will be with us next season, does it?!?

The lads only 23 years old, shown signs of real talent, had a couple of good seasons and had 1 excellent season with us. He is part of the home-grown squad and will be worth his weight in gold, especially if he finds his way back to the level we all know he can play at (in a more attacking team).

Oh, and wasn't there an article recently where Mancini reassured Stevie of his future with us?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Blunderer » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:06 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Keep us updated as things progress would you?

cheers

Yeah, sure mate.

I'll be on here like a shot with any snippets I get as soon as they happen, don't you worry.

PMSL
Blunderer
Negouai's Red Cards

Postby Beeks » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Blunderer wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Keep us updated as things progress would you?

cheers

Yeah, sure mate.

I'll be on here like a shot with any snippets I get as soon as they happen, don't you worry.

PMSL

Will you piss off back to BM!

The reason we post on here is to get away from wumming twats like you and escape the BM merrygoround of utter shite

Now jog on
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:16 pm

Blunderer wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:Now one last time HOW, did the person you spoke to get this info.. DO YOU KNOW OR NOT?

Read this very carefully. This is the fourth time on this thead I have told you.

the person I spoke to got the information because they are very close to Stephen Ireland.

I, for example, know that my wife is a little pissed off with her brother right now. I know my best mate is looking for a job and I know where he has interviews booked. My sister is going to sack her Sales Director tomorrow.

So...............

1. How many Grandma's has your wife got?

2. Isn't that called tapping up if he hasn't got permission?

3. Why is your sister sacking your wife?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mike J » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Mike J wrote:bluemoon once again proving it is full of attention seeking cunts. what makes me laugh is the posters that then start sucking them off for 'info'.

What made me laugh was how most started saying he can go and berating Stevie's shortfalls, and that's just on here! Fuck me, this has all come about because somone who wants to de-stabilise the Mancini manager posts something contoversial about a player that we have more of an affinity to. My mate told me a few months ago that Mancini was looking for a house and school for his kids, but that doesn't mean he will be with us next season, does it?!?

The lads only 23 years old, shown signs of real talent, had a couple of good seasons and had 1 excellent season with us. He is part of the home-grown squad and will be worth his weight in gold, especially if he finds his way back to the level we all know he can play at (in a more attacking team).

Oh, and wasn't there an article recently where Mancini reassured Stevie of his future with us?

i agree, i am staggered that there are city fans that wouldnt mind him leaving. he is absolutely class. if it is true that bacon and wenger both want him then surely that sums it up! its not all that often that they get it wrong. imo stevie has the potential to become one of the finest attcking midfielders in the country, i think its imperitive that he stays.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby brite blu sky » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Blunderer wrote:

no thats great ta.

SO if i assume that this is someone who off their own bat has decided to 'help' Steven Irelands cause by telling you something that is quite obvious ( that other top prem teams would take him at the drop of a hat ) but that it is 99% certain that this will now happen.

Well mate, for it to be 99% certain we would have to have had.
1. a concrete offer from a club
2. agreement from City to sell
3. personal terms agreed
4. a medical passed

unless you can tell me that this has all happened then i can only conclude that this whole thing is someone's idea of trying to help stevies cause in a seriously dumb way.. similar to SWP dad.

as you dont have any more info and claim not to have an agenda, then you have been sucked in to that dumb attempt, haven't given it any serious thought and have posted your ITK without hesitation.
i hope for your sake you learn a lesson form this, you have made a mistake and no amount of justifying it will lessen the mistake. Take it on the chin mate, shut up and learn.
Goodnight
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Manx Blue » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Feck me!....I shouldn't have bothered !!
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:29 pm

He spoke to SI,s Girlfriend.

There - now you all know.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:40 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:He spoke to SI,s Girlfriend.

There - now you all know.

Is he not married, with kids?

Don't tell me he's doing a 'Terry'!!!

(Faints in shame)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:46 pm

Right so, just to clear this up once and for all:

Stevie Ireland isn't getting his game and he's unhappy with this.
And any fan who wants Vieira in the team ahead of him can FUCK OFF.

You're the one who needs to step back from the keyboard and take a breath you sad bastard.

One of the most stupid threads to appear on this board in recent times. Amusing, but fucking stupid all the same.

Ajay, can you confirm this? Grandad?? Spursmad? Toffeesforme?

HAS THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD GONE MAD?!

good day attention whore.
Original Dub

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:46 pm

Blunderer wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Blunderer wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote: I am a City fan and it can't do anything good for City?

Are you sure about that?

I just think it's sad that there are a lot of people who seem to like stirring things up when they get hold of something like this or even worse if they just make it up as some do.

There are some things I think are a little sad to be honest, too.

We all support out club in our own way.

Are you sure about that? Well no not exactly so please enighten me on how it can be good for City to stir things up like this?

I'm not here to act as a PR man for Manchester City. Vicky Kloss and others get paid a good salaries to do that job. I'm a fan. If I like things, I'll say, if I don't, I'll say. And I don't want Stephen Ireland to leave this club.

Nothing is being "stirred". Just like your training threads, their will be no impact beyond the wierd, insular, deluded, angry world of the football forum.

See it for what it is ,a piece of information designed to inform fans of what's going on behind the scenes.

So that's one that you can't/won't answer. Maybe in reality because you can't actually see how it could benefit City to stir things up.

as for " Nothing is being "stirred". " If that was true there would be no point in coming on here saying what you did. It is purely designed to stir things up. You say only on the forum between fans but you know only too well that not only do players read forums ( as Stephen Ireland has shown us) but also the press do avidly to make sure there is nothing they are missing. If they read something of interest they would be like a dog with a bone.

So we are left wondering why!
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Blunderer » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:53 pm

brite blu sky wrote:
Blunderer wrote:

no thats great ta.

SO if i assume that this is someone who off their own bat has decided to 'help' Steven Irelands cause by telling you something that is quite obvious ( that other top prem teams would take him at the drop of a hat ) but that it is 99% certain that this will now happen.

Well mate, for it to be 99% certain we would have to have had.
1. a concrete offer from a club
2. agreement from City to sell
3. personal terms agreed
4. a medical passed

unless you can tell me that this has all happened then i can only conclude that this whole thing is someone's idea of trying to help stevies cause in a seriously dumb way.. similar to SWP dad.

as you dont have any more info and claim not to have an agenda, then you have been sucked in to that dumb attempt, haven't given it any serious thought and have posted your ITK without hesitation.
i hope for your sake you learn a lesson form this, you have made a mistake and no amount of justifying it will lessen the mistake. Take it on the chin mate, shut up and learn.
Goodnight

Amusing to see someone with so little knowledge speak with so much authority.

I will try again to be very clear as the penny does appear to drop with you if I keep plugging away.

If Stephen Ireland decides to leave Manchester City this summer he will leave Manchester City this summer.

For the avoidance of doubt about this, speak to any Everton fan tomorrow night.
Blunderer
Negouai's Red Cards

Postby Fidel Castro » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:55 pm

Blunderer wrote:If Stephen Ireland decides to leave Manchester City this summer he will leave Manchester City this summer.

So he doesn't have a contract?
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby Blunderer » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:05 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
Blunderer wrote:If Stephen Ireland decides to leave Manchester City this summer he will leave Manchester City this summer.

Of course he has a contract
Blunderer
Negouai's Red Cards

Postby Fidel Castro » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:09 pm

Blunderer wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:

So he can't just leave when he feels like it, can he?
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby Blunderer » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:11 pm

Blunderer wrote:
Blunderer wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote: I am a City fan and it can't do anything good for City?

Are you sure about that?

I just think it's sad that there are a lot of people who seem to like stirring things up when they get hold of something like this or even worse if they just make it up as some do.

There are some things I think are a little sad to be honest, too.

We all support out club in our own way.

Are you sure about that? Well no not exactly so please enighten me on how it can be good for City to stir things up like this?

I'm not here to act as a PR man for Manchester City. Vicky Kloss and others get paid a good salaries to do that job. I'm a fan. If I like things, I'll say, if I don't, I'll say. And I don't want Stephen Ireland to leave this club.

Nothing is being "stirred". Just like your training threads, their will be no impact beyond the wierd, insular, deluded, angry world of the football forum.

See it for what it is ,a piece of information designed to inform fans of what's going on behind the scenes.

So that's one that you can't/won't answer. Maybe in reality because you can't actually see how it could benefit City to stir things up.

as for " Nothing is being "stirred". " If that was true there would be no point in coming on here saying what you did. It is purely designed to stir things up. You say only on the forum between fans but you know only too well that not only do players read forums ( as Stephen Ireland has shown us) but also the press do avidly to make sure there is nothing they are missing. If they read something of interest they would be like a dog with a bone.

So we are left wondering why!

Haven't you read the whole thread?

I'm a fan of another club
I'm Ireland's stooge
I'm raising my own profile
I want to get rid of Mancini
I'm a long term WUM
I'm an agent
I'm a journalist

Delete as apppropriate or add your own.

Why do you post your training reports, by the way?
Blunderer
Negouai's Red Cards

Postby Blunderer » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:14 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
Blunderer wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:

So he can't just leave when he feels like it, can he?

Jesus.

Technically, any club can keep any player for the length of their contract, even if they want to leave.

But clubs don't do that because it is not in a manager's interests to keep a player who doesn't want to be there. It disrupts the whole squad. Ask David Moyles.

We're really getting back to basics here.
Blunderer
Negouai's Red Cards

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum