Team & Tactics v Toffees

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Team & Tactics v Toffees

Postby Swales4ever » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:00 am

I am mumbling continuosly since what I read from Mancini on OS...

I still continue to back the Ant London's 4-4-2 line up, but I am start wondering that if a surprise is coming it will be a midfield of 3, with PV & GB on holding position and ireland free to move across the lines, plus Aj switching from both wingers...

I'd love if the 4th day ban of Ade would not aplied to tonight fixture...:-)

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Redna » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:18 am

When reading different team selections I start to hyperventilate in anger. Why is Ade still out ,4 games off for a slight slap when Stevie G knocked Brown down with an intentional elbow just behind the ear and still playing on as if nothing have happened.
Not justice for all.
CTID!!
"A man's gotta do what his women says"
Redna
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods own
My favourite player is: Ron Jeremy

Postby brite blu sky » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:25 am

a few of you have got Stevie in the mix for this one.. i was wondering about that.

Im thinking that 'normally' a manager would try to keep with a successful 11, so i was thinking that the Fulham 11 would probs carry on where they left off, But it is difficult to second guess Mancini, he seems to like trying things and isn't shy of making changes to suit the oppo, so you never know. Could he bring back Stevie in this one?

this was the team that got trashed at Goodison.
Given, Zabaleta, Richards, Kompany, Garrido, Petrov (Benjani,46), De Jong, Barry, Bellamy, Santa Cruz (Robinho,8, Wright-Phillips 60), Tevez
Unused subs: Taylor, Onuoha, Sylvinho, Boyata

Ireland wasn't available.. so maybe Bob will see his inclusion as possibly making a difference. I remember Bob saying after the Everton and Stoke games that Patrick would have made a difference.. whether he has changed his opinion on that remains to be seen.

cant wait
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby david yearsley » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:07 am

Don´t think he´ll start with Stevie as we´ll need to be strong from the off to counter the usual threat of Moyes´team trying to duff their opponents up early doors. Once we have stood up to them, he could be introduced later on
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:23 am

I think rightly or wrongly I'd take the gamble of playing mainly the same side but I'd be tempted to swap Zabba to left back & bring Micah in.

I would play Ireland in IF we go for 3 in midfield. That would be, very reluctantly, in place of Johnson. I wouldn't drop RSC unless he's not fit as their biggest threat is their physical strength & in the air. He helps counter that at both ends & would occupy defenders allowing Bellamy, Tevez & Johnson/Ireland to do their stuff.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum