Lescott out for five weeks

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Lescott out for five weeks

Postby Swales4ever » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:14 pm

This is another very bad piece of s**t!!!
This season is gonna recording a very sad row of jinx...
F**k!

just hope he might get back on time to retain his deserved place at WC. City will manage against all direst adversities!

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby btajim » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:44 pm

Toure didn't look too bad at Fulham on Sunday so if he's doing the business in Training then perhaps he deserves his chance again?

Edit: Vieira could pose a threat at Centre Half.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Green & Blue » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:52 pm

Gutted about this himself and Kompany were forming a solid looking partnership and Lescotts performances had been improving so much after a wobbly start to his city career.
At least we saw a good performance fromToure on the weekend, possibly the realisation that he was no longer guranteed an automatic start will give him the incentive to keep performing well.
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby HeyMark » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:56 pm

Its a shame he's having such a stop start season, when he gets a run of games he really does look like a £20mil defender
HeyMark
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby CityGer » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:16 pm

This is fucking shit news. He has been excellent since his return.

Is it just me or are these injuries now reaching a level where we can say we have been a bit unfortunate over the piece?

I know we're not a position to feel hard done by having forked out £200Mil in the last couple of years but we have missed some key players, at keys times and for lengthy periods.
we've got love bites and everything
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: us

Postby Swales4ever » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:24 pm

Green & Blue wrote:Gutted about this himself and Kompany were forming a solid looking partnership and Lescotts performances had been improving so much after a wobbly start to his city career.
At least we saw a good performance fromToure on the weekend, possibly the realisation that he was no longer guranteed an automatic start will give him the incentive to keep performing well.

Kolo is quality and is gonna show even better now that the run is coming to a crucial end, imo. And I am not worried about any back 4 we might line up vs. the s.c. lesser teams we're gonna meet.
But I think that against Rags particularly and Gunners too, would have been helpfull to select them 4 from all our best, to say with the chance to line up Vinnie, Kolo and Joleon all together.
quality versus quality.

2. "ACID QUEEN"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby dazby » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:54 am

I'm glad he's going to miss the Everton game. But it's a shame about the rest. Call for the hyperbaric chamber!
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Sheikhermaker » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:06 am

Regarding Micah, did anybody see the table in t' evenin news (Tues) today? Comparing various back four combinations and rating them on goals against average? I know statistics don't tell the story at all but it was interesting to see the bottom three positions had Micah at RB.

I'd like to see stats for assists and goals scored from our defenders this season, as I think MR's come on leaps and bounds this year in terms of his attack. I don't think he's Improved his defensive game, nor do I think it has deteriorated, but his approach to his physique last season affected his form. He seems to have addressed that this year, and I'd expect him to kick on from where he was under SGE next season.

Equally, its a shame to lose Lescott just as he was coming into form, I was really really looking forward to seeing him at LB. He's seemed to get forward well lately, and obviously he's defending well too. And if my Boddies influenced mind serves me correct, he was in a few back four combo's towards the top of said evenin news table.

We have been unfortunate in terms of injuries this season. If Petrov played for Spurs or Everton, his month-long sabbatical would have been on a yellow banner on SSN. In our case, it goes by unreported. Maybe they don't take us seriously, or maybe we've got good names in each position, we don't know.

And MANCIO4EVER, maybe it is because I've had a few beers, but although your English isn't great, I understand the point of your posts and think you have a good perspective,
Sheikhermaker
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby branny » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:17 am

We have had a lot of misfortune with injuries this season and once again will be facing that lot with key players missing. Can't remember the last time the manager had a full squad to choose from.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby Swales4ever » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:00 am

Sheikhermaker wrote:Regarding Micah, did anybody see the table in t' evenin news (Tues) today? Comparing various back four combinations and rating them on goals against average? I know statistics don't tell the story at all but it was interesting to see the bottom three positions had Micah at RB.

I'd like to see stats for assists and goals scored from our defenders this season, as I think MR's come on leaps and bounds this year in terms of his attack. I don't think he's Improved his defensive game, nor do I think it has deteriorated, but his approach to his physique last season affected his form. He seems to have addressed that this year, and I'd expect him to kick on from where he was under SGE next season.

Equally, its a shame to lose Lescott just as he was coming into form, I was really really looking forward to seeing him at LB. He's seemed to get forward well lately, and obviously he's defending well too. And if my Boddies influenced mind serves me correct, he was in a few back four combo's towards the top of said evenin news table.

We have been unfortunate in terms of injuries this season. If Petrov played for Spurs or Everton, his month-long sabbatical would have been on a yellow banner on SSN. In our case, it goes by unreported. Maybe they don't take us seriously, or maybe we've got good names in each position, we don't know.

And MANCIO4EVER, maybe it is because I've had a few beers, but although your English isn't great, I understand the point of your posts and think you have a good perspective,

Cheers Mate... :-) It is only my own personal idea of footy based on what I saw through Bobby career: some points might be spot on, few other won't. I'm gonna learning a lot through others' posts as well. As per John68, it is a learning process.

It's always nice to have a fresh pint of lager... :-)

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum