Peter Walton v Everton

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Peter Walton v Everton

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Just noticed that the infamous Peter Walton is refereeing our game against the Blue Dippers, a bloke that I personally believe is an out-an-out Liverpool supporter.

This is the same ref who when refereeing a 'Pool match, gave a penalty that was then placed in the archives as one of the worst decisions ever! A man who when ref'ing the 'Pool, has not seen them lose a game all season (6 games in total), and more over, 'Pool not losing a game in approximately 3 years. A man who sent Zabba off last season when we were way far the better team and someone who allowed 'Pool to serially batter certain players of ours but failed to send anyone one of them off, even after nearly breaking one of our players legs.

Now, I know this is all Liverpool related, but does anyone actually think that he is going to let us move further away from his beloved Scouse bretherin?

Your thoughts?

PS. As you all know, I have no paranoia with regard to refs ;-), however this twat makes my blood boil!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Re: Peter Walton v Everton

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:55 pm

He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby london blue 2 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:09 pm

As a pool fan wouldn't that make him wanna help us shit on everton then?
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:17 pm

london blue 2 wrote:As a pool fan wouldn't that make him wanna help us shit on everton then?

no mate, he wants what is best for Liverpool.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby carolina-blue » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:19 pm

london blue 2 wrote:As a pool fan wouldn't that make him wanna help us shit on everton then?

Double edge sword , But agree with Beefy on this one I am sure he would like to see his beloved Bindippers in Chumps league .
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby london blue 2 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:24 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

But you see where i'm coming from. I think most things can be twisted to suit a certain agenda. I reallly think we're the most paranoid set of fans I know.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:23 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

But you see where i'm coming from. I think most things can be twisted to suit a certain agenda. I reallly think we're the most paranoid set of fans I know.

ha ha all fans are the same as we are all dealt stupid blows of fate from time to time along with obvious bias which makes us paranoid central. This one is not without substance though.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:30 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

There was a wink with the paranoid bit, but in reality, I do have real misgivings regarding Walton, and not just because of the relationship with his name to a certain area in Liverpool. How else would you explain the Ngog penalty, which even Hackett was mythed with?

We have had him a couple of times in the last 2 seasons and it always seems to be in the Scouse games. Paranoia or hand picked?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:25 pm

PS. Just hope the twat doesn't prove me right...............by the way!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Chinners » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:28 pm

Why is it that no top-flight refs support City?
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby gillie » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:33 pm

Chinners wrote:Why is it that no top-flight refs support City?

Coz most of them are Baconface arselickers fact.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:46 pm

Chinners wrote:Why is it that no top-flight refs support City?

The truth is, we have been through such a deserlet period that no-one would actually be drawn to the club unless they were local or hated the rags. I don't think there are any Manchester born refs, but there is a Lancashire born one who I'm sure has an affiliation to Bolton.

I'm sure that it will change.........................in 20 years!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Swales4ever » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Is the match broadcasted live on UK?
I for me I am gonna attend throgh internet for the second time in a raw, due to the fact that Fuckl SKY ITA is failing to broadcast City again. It very rarely happens for 2 match in a row and I am very pissed off! but, You know, Sky is the ultimate ruler of football...

But, a part from my personal rage, that really doen't matter... :-) I am asking because, usually when Tv is witnessing refs are more cautious...

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:58 pm

MANCIO4EVER wrote:Is the match broadcasted live on UK?
I for me I am gonna attend throgh internet for the second time in a raw, due to the fact that Fuckl SKY ITA is failing to broadcast City again. It very rarely happens for 2 match in a row and I am very pissed off! but, You know, Sky is the ultimate ruler of football...

But, a part from my personal rage, that really doen't matter... :-) I am asking because, usually when Tv is witnessing refs are more cautious...

No mate, it is not being shown live on TV, most probably only being shown via an internet stream. The ref will be able to do what he wants, but hopefully not the case.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:28 pm

The new George Courtney again gets the opportunity to do Liverpool a favour v City. Even if we win, we'll be lucky to get through it without a red card or some kind of controversy.

May need a few goals in this one.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby simon12 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Just noticed that the infamous Peter Walton is refereeing our game against the Blue Dippers, a bloke that I personally believe is an out-an-out Liverpool supporter.

This is the same ref who when refereeing a 'Pool match, gave a penalty that was then placed in the archives as one of the worst decisions ever! A man who when ref'ing the 'Pool, has not seen them lose a game all season (6 games in total), and more over, 'Pool not losing a game in approximately 3 years. A man who sent Zabba off last season when we were way far the better team and someone who allowed 'Pool to serially batter certain players of ours but failed to send anyone one of them off, even after nearly breaking one of our players legs.

Now, I know this is all Liverpool related, but does anyone actually think that he is going to let us move further away from his beloved Scouse bretherin?

Your thoughts?

PS. As you all know, I have no paranoia with regard to refs ;-), however this twat makes my blood boil!

One thing I do know for sure 100% is that his daughter is definately a liverpool fan. I have a good friend who lives in Northampton who knows her very well.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby gillie » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:46 pm

simon12 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Just noticed that the infamous Peter Walton is refereeing our game against the Blue Dippers, a bloke that I personally believe is an out-an-out Liverpool supporter.

Your thoughts?

One thing I do know for sure 100% is that his daughter is definately a liverpool fan. I have a good friend who lives in Northampton who knows her very well.

Fuck me then this is definate a case for Mulder and Scully lol.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby simon12 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:54 pm

gillie wrote:
simon12 wrote:

Your thoughts?

you don`t need them 2 to tell you he`s a cunt.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby gillie » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:59 pm

simon12 wrote:
gillie wrote:
simon12 wrote:

Your thoughts?

you don`t need them 2 to tell you he`s a cunt.

Sorry Simon i was not not meaning to be condesending it's just all these conspiracy theories got me thinking who could solve them thats all lol.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Tokyo Blue » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:00 am

Ted Hughes wrote:The new George Courtney again gets the opportunity to do Liverpool a favour v City. Even if we win, we'll be lucky to get through it without a red card or some kind of controversy.

May need a few goals in this one.

No chance whatsoever of that.

Many thanks to the OP. You have just saved me a 3.45 am wake-up call and 90 minutes of stress.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum