West Ham v Wolves

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

West Ham v Wolves

Postby HeyMark » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:32 pm

Wolves 1-0 up, good finish from kevin doyle!

Hammers could be in real trouble if they lose this one. Think Zola will be gone in the summer whatever happens
HeyMark
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Re: West Ham v Wolves

Postby spiv » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:41 pm

I hope that when we play west ham at the end of the season their future is decided before that, we dont want to be playing them with anything resting on the game for them.
spiv
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: .

Postby HeyMark » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:44 pm

spiv wrote:I hope that when we play west ham at the end of the season their future is decided before that, we dont want to be playing them with anything resting on the game for them.

or even better we've already achieved our top 4 finish and have nothing riding on the game
HeyMark

Postby HeyMark » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:47 pm

Parker just hit the post then had his rebound cleared off the line. One of them nights maybe?
HeyMark

Postby spiv » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:49 pm

HeyMark wrote:
spiv wrote:I hope that when we play west ham at the end of the season their future is decided before that, we dont want to be playing them with anything resting on the game for them.

or even better we've already achieved our top 4 finish and have nothing riding on the game

Now that would be perfect as i dont want west ham to go down.
spiv
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: .

Postby dazlebluefrog » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:10 pm

spiv wrote:
HeyMark wrote:

Now that would be perfect as i dont want west ham to go down.

second that ,i wonder if Walmai would still post on here if the unthinkable happened to them on the last day

as for tonights game i'm chopping and changing between that one and auxerre 0-0 psg(french cup 1/4 final )bremen1-0 augsbourg (div 2 side )(german semi final ) the german game is the better to watch as more attacking chances mainly to bremen (Tom's will be happy)
a small note for amateurs, over here a club with part-time players from the french 4th div(us quevilly )have qualified for the semi's of the cup after beating boulogne (div 1 ) 3-1 ,well worth their victory as well and looking at the teams left in the comp could easily get to the final as they will have a home draw whoever they draw
dazlebluefrog
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Grenoble fc38

Postby gillie » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:20 pm

Wolves now 2 up ZUBAR with the second.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby giokingkladze » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:21 pm

3-0 Wolves and 'you're not fit to wear the shirts' clearly audible. I remember when City fans used to sing that...
giokingkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Gio

Postby Sister of fu » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:24 pm

That was some goal that 3rd one. Been impressed with Wolves the last couple of times I watched them. I actually like Kevin Doyle and think the lads half decent. Holds the ball up well, leads the line alone and has an eye for goal.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby dazlebluefrog » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:25 pm

oh dear wolves now 3-0 up what is this gonna do for the confidence of the west ham lads carry on playing like this and they will be down before we go there
dazlebluefrog
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Grenoble fc38

Postby Vhero » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:29 pm

Ah hopefully West Ham keep this terrible form all the way until the end of the season when we play them then.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby HeyMark » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Consolation for West Ham, great finish from Franco. I've been impressed with him everytime I've seen him this season, holds the ball up well and has a bit of skill about him.
HeyMark

Postby colonel_muck » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:55 pm

well done wolves what a performance. bye bye zola, shame great character and tries to play nice football. no chance of him keeping his job though.
colonel_muck
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man city
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby french_tony » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:23 pm

Cant say I ever watch West Ham but didnt they sign 50 strikers on deadline day? Have they even played? Looks like McCarthy's wage in the Championship will be money well spent.

Going slighlty off topic here but it just reminded me, does anyone know if Benjani has played for Sunderland and how he's doing? Injured?
french_tony
De Jong's Tackle

Postby HeyMark » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:28 pm

french_tony wrote:Cant say I ever watch West Ham but didnt they sign 50 strikers on deadline day? Have they even played? Looks like McCarthy's wage in the Championship will be money well spent.

Going slighlty off topic here but it just reminded me, does anyone know if Benjani has played for Sunderland and how he's doing? Injured?

Think benji started on saturday against birmingham, one of his typical weak shots going nowhere near the target lead to bents first
HeyMark

Postby gillie » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:28 pm

french_tony wrote:Cant say I ever watch West Ham but didnt they sign 50 strikers on deadline day? Have they even played? Looks like McCarthy's wage in the Championship will be money well spent.

Yes Benji has played for the mackem's mate i think it was the game Bent got a hat-trick.On West Ham i think they will be like the easter eggs ie: gone by easter monday sorry Walmai mate.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby brite blu sky » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:47 pm

feel bad for wet spam.. and walmai lad.

wet though has to be the operative word.. fucl me.. not sure how many times i saw a WH player just fall over for the fun of it tonight.. slightly embarrasing to watch tbh.

also couldnt' tell if what appeared to be the slo-mo shots wolves bagged were down to the WH keeper being in even worse slo-mo mode than the strikes or the shots were just well placed.. anyone?

dire performance and really feel for Zola, he looked like he was chewin glass at the end.

would not like to see West Ham go down tbh
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:55 pm

Is Zola gone?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby gillie » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:58 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Is Zola gone?

Yes imo even if he keeps them up.I think someone we are familliar with will be their next gaffer LMH ANYONE!.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:01 pm

Poor ol West Ham were dreadful tonight but Wolves tbf played really well. If West Ham don't get their heads up quickly they'll be relying on the shiteness of Hull & Burnley to keep them in the PL.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum