Toure on OS

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Toure on OS

Postby Petrov's Left Foot » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:08 pm

Don't do a lot of posting but this struck a chord with me:

City skipper Kolo Toure has been listening to Blues fans and was pleased to repay the contingent that travelled to Fulham with a win and a group celebration afterwards.

Kolo made a point of taking the team over to the City supporters just after referee Lee Probert blew the whistle at the end of the vital win at Craven Cottage on Sunday.

And the captain has revealed that after listening and speaking to supporters at last Thursday’s fans forum, he was going to make sure that the lads acknowledged the support they always get on the road, whatever the result.

Kolo told mcfc.co.uk: “When I was at the evening with the fans at the stadium last week, they were asking that they could have more contact with us, and why were we not going over to see them especially at the end of away games?

“I thought they were right, and I promised to make sure that the next time we played away that it would happen. From now on, that’s what we will do, every time.

Is it me, or shouldn't this be a given? Especially for those who shelled out £49 + travel to get to Fulham, for example, that the players shouldn't have to even think about going over at the end of game and to just automatically do it??

CTID
"Some might say, we will find a brighter day" CTID
Petrov's Left Foot
De Michelis's Pace

Supporter of: City til I Die
My favourite player is: Goater/Morrison/Dickov

Re: Toure on OS

Postby dazby » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:16 am

True, but at least they are doing it now.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Return to The Maine Football forum