Training Wednesday 24/3

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Training Wednesday 24/3

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:03 pm

Well there wasn't any really which was as I expected but I wandered along anyway. The coaches came out quite early and spent quite a few minutes chatting away together. When all the players came out Mancini spent longer than usual talking to them and no doubt instilling the importance of today into them.

A short time was then spent in the usual movements jogging around the pitch and doing stretching exercises before they went back inside. Only Toure and Kompany stayed around for a bit longer, deep in conversation with Mancini.

There was a coach (of the bus type) alongside the buildings and that left very soon on it's way to COMS. And that was just for all the kit. The players started leaving just after and the schedule was to meet at COMS and then they would all go to a hotel for the afternoon.

Positive news for me was a conversation with Vicky Kloss this morning. Nothing specific to report on just now but it was a promising discussion.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Re: Training Wednesday 24/3

Postby carolina-blue » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:32 pm

Positive news for me was a conversation with Vicky Kloss this morning. Nothing specific to report on just now but it was a promising discussion.

Nice to see you are on a promise Doug :)
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Swales4ever » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:04 pm

carolina-blue wrote:Positive news for me was a conversation with Vicky Kloss this morning. Nothing specific to report on just now but it was a promising discussion.

Nice to see you are on a promise Doug :)

Privacy, please, Gent.... :-)

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:20 pm

Good to hear things are still moving doug. They must be thinking of new tactic as the "ignore him and he will go away" tactic has not worked ;-)
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby ruralblue » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:49 pm

I think Doug if nothings done about the pass, we should join forces with bluemoan and really press for you and NMT to get them.
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Return to The Maine Football forum