A lock picker.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: A lock picker.

Postby Rag_hater » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:47 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:We seem to be winning enough games without one and I dont think Bobby sees it as what will make us stronger.
I think the way we are playing now with a defensive mindset is Roberto's preferred choice and this way of playing is something we should get used to watching.

Technically, we aren't winning enough games, are we?!?! In fact, considering the owners and manager, I'm sure, are aiming for the title in not so distant future, we most certainly are NOT winning enough games without a playmaker.

I suppose youre right this season we are not winning enough games to win the title,but that is not our aim.For what we wish to achieve the set up we have seems adequate.We need to be solid defensivley.Carlos is scoring plenty without a lets say Fabregas type player making assists for him.Ade and Craig are chipping in with their fair share without a playmaker so I dont see the need for one unless we are to change our way of playing.
And if that is the aim next year then hopefully Stevie will have got over his dip and the playmaker we seek will be catered for in him.
Rag_hater
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Wooders » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:32 pm

bluechester wrote:hleb,snieder, deigo, any of these would do for me

I'd love us to get sjneider but I think he fancies himself at inter
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby gaudy » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:52 pm

Wooders wrote:
bluechester wrote:hleb,snieder, deigo, any of these would do for me

I'd love us to get sjneider but I think he fancies himself at inter

cant believe we didnt go for sjneider when madrid were gettin rid,would have got him at 10-15million,which is a steal for the quality of player he is
gaudy
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum