Its my fault. Blame me.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Its my fault. Blame me.

Postby HeyMark » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:12 pm

johnpb78 wrote:
Blue in the face wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:The little lad has never seen city lose since I started taking him. You can place the blame squarely at his feet for being sick in my car as we were setting off, so we turned round and I spent the night cleaning the car and watching a shite stream.

The bad news is, just to warn you in advance he is also on holiday with his gran for the Wigan and U***d game. Sorry.

We'll have to kidnap him and get him back. I know a couple of guys in Pakistan that could do the job..........on no wait a minute, never mind.

GOOD NEWS........er

His gran had a heart attack last night, so the kids are NOT going on holiday now, we might finish 4th after all!!

Now thats taking one for the team, good one granny!

Seriously though, hope its nothing to serious and she makes a full recovery
HeyMark
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Re: Its my fault. Blame me.

Postby Im_Spartacus » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:13 pm

HeyMark wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:
Blue in the face wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:The little lad has never seen city lose since I started taking him. You can place the blame squarely at his feet for being sick in my car as we were setting off, so we turned round and I spent the night cleaning the car and watching a shite stream.

The bad news is, just to warn you in advance he is also on holiday with his gran for the Wigan and U***d game. Sorry.

We'll have to kidnap him and get him back. I know a couple of guys in Pakistan that could do the job..........on no wait a minute, never mind.

GOOD NEWS........er

His gran had a heart attack last night, so the kids are NOT going on holiday now, we might finish 4th after all!!

Now thats taking one for the team, good one granny!

Seriously though, hope its nothing to serious and she makes a full recovery

Dunno, its the Mrs' ex husbands mum so I can't say i'm all that arsed other than on a humane level
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum