Bojinov doesnt want to come back

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Bojinov doesnt want to come back

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:27 pm

He doesn't want to come back; did he ever make it here?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby guv111 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:34 pm

This is typical of the ingrates we are attracting at the moment, IMO. We sign someone, give them a platform for the World Cup and/or a higher profile, then they bugger off somewhere sunnier the first chance they get. If we don't sign chancers, it's lazy sods who have come here for a cushy number having already won all the medals they can be bothered with.

We need Top 4 to put an end to this current cycle of signing broken, shoddy goods or ones past their sell-by date.
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby getdressedmctavish » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:57 pm

Short memories lads. When he was fit, Hughes never played him. But maybe you think the weather and crumpet is better in Clayton than Parma, lol
getdressedmctavish
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby HeyMark » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:43 pm

getdressedmctavish wrote:Short memories lads. When he was fit, Hughes never played him. But maybe you think the weather and crumpet is better in Clayton than Parma, lol

Hughes never played him? He picked him for his first match in charge, which he got injured in during the warm up and then only came back with a few games to go when he wasn't fit enough to start so only made sub appearances. Think its your memory thats the problem mate
HeyMark
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby getdressedmctavish » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:09 am

Got a lot of problems, pal, but memory isn't one of them. He was fit for the run in last season but Hughes preferred Caciedo, to general cries of disbelief at the time, particularly given the blinder he scored at Spurs. Tell me again what favour we did him. He got injured twice. We rehabbed him and paid his wages.We could hardly do anything else given the existence of a 4 year contract. However, we fecked him off and bought a fella from Blackburn, what's his name, can't remember, made 3 starts is it, or is it four, me memories going.
getdressedmctavish
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby HeyMark » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:15 am

getdressedmctavish wrote:Got a lot of problems, pal, but memory isn't one of them. He was fit for the run in last season but Hughes preferred Caciedo, to general cries of disbelief at the time, particularly given the blinder he scored at Spurs. Tell me again what favour we did him. He got injured twice. We rehabbed him and paid his wages.We could hardly do anything else given the existence of a 4 year contract. However, we fecked him off and bought a fella from Blackburn, what's his name, can't remember, made 3 starts is it, or is it four, me memories going.

Its 3 or 4 more starts than Boj anyway, and more goals ;)

That spurs goal was a peach though, and his one against milan in pre season was a great strike. Pity he was never fit enough to do it on a consistent basis.

Ps. I thought Caicedo done really well last season leading the line.
HeyMark

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:15 am

HeyMark wrote:
getdressedmctavish wrote:Got a lot of problems, pal, but memory isn't one of them. He was fit for the run in last season but Hughes preferred Caciedo, to general cries of disbelief at the time, particularly given the blinder he scored at Spurs. Tell me again what favour we did him. He got injured twice. We rehabbed him and paid his wages.We could hardly do anything else given the existence of a 4 year contract. However, we fecked him off and bought a fella from Blackburn, what's his name, can't remember, made 3 starts is it, or is it four, me memories going.

Its 3 or 4 more starts than Boj anyway, and more goals ;)

That spurs goal was a peach though, and his one against milan in pre season was a great strike. Pity he was never fit enough to do it on a consistent basis.

Ps. I thought Caicedo done really well last season leading the line.

Santa Cruz has definitely done more in a city shirt than Boj and he don't crap on about leaving all the time either. Shame he's a Hughes buy though. That said he was well and truly overpriced.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby john@staustell » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:42 am

Suspect this report is based on a Parma reporter asking him what he thought of Parma and where he wanted to be in future. Standard reply is 'I love Parma, they believed in me and I dont want to go back to City'. Of course another option would have been: 'cant stand the place, mid-table club, cant wait to go back'.

Not worth getting upset over.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Beeks » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:00 am

getdressedmctavish wrote:Got a lot of problems, pal, but memory isn't one of them.

getdressedmctavish wrote:However, we fecked him off and bought a fella from Blackburn, what's his name, can't remember, made 3 starts is it, or is it four, me memories going.

Hmmmm...
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Mike J » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:22 am

would love boj to come back, i still think he is a top player. im sure mancini knows about his qualities anyway. he was still playing when boj was at lecce etc.
Mike J

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum