Bojinov doesnt want to come back

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Bojinov doesnt want to come back

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:21 am

he has scored 7 in 23 games this season, at least he looks to have some kind of fitness and looks injury free

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 37,00.html

Parma's on-loan striker Valeri Bojinov has confirmed he is happy and wants to remain with the Serie A outfit.

The Bulgaria international is currently on a season-long loan from Manchester City after slipping down the club's pecking order.

Bojinov knows the likes of Craig Bellamy,Carlos Tevez, Emmanuel Adebayor and Roque Santa Cruz are all ahead of him at Eastlands.

He is keen to secure a permanent move away from the club and hopes City's owners do not expect a massive transfer fee for his services.

Happy

"I'm happy in Parma and I hope to stay here," he told Corriere dello Sport.

"I hope that Manchester City do not ask for an insane figure for me.

"I hope they understand my needs. They have many great strikers like Bellamy, Tevez, Adebayor and Santa Cruz.
"I have one more year left on my City contract, but the team that believed in me after so long out was Parma. I feel good here at this club and in this City."
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Bojinov doesnt want to come back

Postby Moonchesteri » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:36 am

Farewell Valeri. Hope you succeed in Italy
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby stinky pete » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:39 am

£3m
stinky pete
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: v kompany

Postby rick1894citizen » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:39 am

I'd take him back all day, thought he was a really promising player but made of glass but if he's had an injury free season and no doubt bobby will know him and were going to need 5 Strikers or 6 if you count Bellers and Robi if we can nick 4th
rick1894citizen
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby avoidconfusion » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:59 am

"I have one more year left on my City contract, but the team that believed in me after so long out was Parma. I feel good here at this club and in this City."

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Boj is a bit of an ungrateful twat?

He got injured right after we bought him, then got all the support he needed from the club, and the fans could not wait to get him back.
Then he got injured again right after he got fit and again he got all the support from the club and the fans.... and the second we loaned him out he said he wants to leave the club....
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Renato_CTID » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:02 am

Good luck to you, Vale! You deserve to stay at Parma, a middle/low Serie A club not so ambitious like City is. 4 ml £ to our board and future would be yours!
From Torino, Italia to Manchester, Lancashire this City is always our City!
Renato_CTID
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Blue Toy » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:28 am

but the team that believed in me after so long out was Parma

Fucking disgusting thing to say after all the support we gave him.

I'd get him back and stick him in the reserves for a year.
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Crossie » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:57 am

Get some ambition Valerie, your not going to win anything over there, you could make it here and we need you.
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Blue Toy wrote:

This, he's a proper cheeky twat.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Dazzacity » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:00 pm

I dont know why so many praised this guy.For me, he never even really put in a good 10mins for us!! Says something about his thoughts on his own ability if he doesnt believe in himself enough to fight for a place..

Fook him.
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby steveo_88 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:12 pm

Well even though I believe he has some real promise I wouldn't take him back if he has an attitude like that! The one Seria A player I would like to have seen us stick with was Bianchi. IMHO he never really got the chance to show us his real talent and before everyone explodes saying how much playing time he was given just remember how the team was playing. Bianchi played up front on his own and always recieved the ball head or chest height with his back to goal even Tevez can't do much better, we all saw that in the second half against Everton.

I wish we could have seen Bianchi with the ball played on the floor to his feet and in front of him with space to run AT defenders. The glimpses we got of him shooting techniquely were superb, just lacking in number, couldn't have been any worse than what we currently have excluding Tevez?
South Stand Blue

steveo_88

Supporter of: Jesus Navas
My favourite player is: Eyal Berkovic

Postby mr_nool » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:27 pm

steveo_88 wrote:Well even though I believe he has some real promise I wouldn't take him back if he has an attitude like that! The one Seria A player I would like to have seen us stick with was Bianchi. IMHO he never really got the chance to show us his real talent and before everyone explodes saying how much playing time he was given just remember how the team was playing. Bianchi played up front on his own and always recieved the ball head or chest height with his back to goal even Tevez can't do much better, we all saw that in the second half against Everton.

I wish we could have seen Bianchi with the ball played on the floor to his feet and in front of him with space to run AT defenders. The glimpses we got of him shooting techniquely were superb, just lacking in number, couldn't have been any worse than what we currently have excluding Tevez?

Have you seen Rolando's website? It's terrific: http://www.rolandobianchi.it/
I bet he kisses himself goodnight in the bathroom mirror before going to bed every night.

According to wikipedia he's scored 29 goals in 57 games since joining Torino, though. That's not a bad record. Could any of our Italian posters tell us more? Are the stats accurate? Is he doing really well in Italy?
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:31 pm

I agree that he's an ungrateful twat.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Vhero » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:12 pm

Mark ( Blue Army ) wrote:
Blue Toy wrote:

This, he's a proper cheeky twat.

Agreed mate we should sell him though and at least get some fucking money for him.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Redna » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:20 pm

F**k him and his advisor on a bonfire night.
Parma won't buy him, cos theyäre skint.
This one is Svens isn't it?
CTID!!
"A man's gotta do what his women says"
Redna
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods own
My favourite player is: Ron Jeremy

Postby Fish111 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:41 pm

avoidconfusion wrote:"I have one more year left on my City contract, but the team that believed in me after so long out was Parma. I feel good here at this club and in this City."

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Boj is a bit of an ungrateful twat?

Yep, but that's the modern day footballer for you. Self interest, that's all they know. No loyalty whatsoever. He'd be on the football scrapheap if it wasn't for us.
Fish111

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby Alan D » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:57 pm

mr_nool wrote:
steveo_88 wrote:Well even though I believe he has some real promise I wouldn't take him back if he has an attitude like that! The one Seria A player I would like to have seen us stick with was Bianchi. IMHO he never really got the chance to show us his real talent and before everyone explodes saying how much playing time he was given just remember how the team was playing. Bianchi played up front on his own and always recieved the ball head or chest height with his back to goal even Tevez can't do much better, we all saw that in the second half against Everton.

Have you seen Rolando's website? It's terrific: http://www.rolandobianchi.it/
I bet he kisses himself goodnight in the bathroom mirror before going to bed every night.

According to wikipedia he's scored 29 goals in 57 games since joining Torino, though. That's not a bad record. Could any of our Italian posters tell us more? Are the stats accurate? Is he doing really well in Italy?

Don't be misled by the evil stats! Bianchi has been freescoring in Serie B after Torino were relegated from Serie A last season so much of his stats are misleading - its basically like him joining a struggling Premiership side and leading the goalscoring charts in the Championship. What Rolando needs most of all for the future is to settle down at a club, the lads been disrupted ever since he joined us - we sent him out on-loan to Lazio where he did the business but they couldn't afford a permanent deal. Torino came knocking but Bianchi and the entire team underperformed and were relegated.

I think he's stumbled across his level - average, solid top-flight footballer, outstanding in a less competitive league.
Alan D
De Jong's Tackle

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:13 pm

Add him to the list.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby dazby » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:04 pm

meh, sayonara.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Twobob » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:48 pm

Had one good game for us - Against Stockport... then he was either injured or didnt compete.

One of those whose a better player when injured than he was when he was fit ...

Shame as he did have potential but bad luck and injuries screwed him over I think - and to think I'd forgotten all about him too!
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - HST

Monsters are dangerous and Kings are dying like flies arround here...
Twobob
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Gods Own Club

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum