jersey?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

jersey?

Postby gaudy » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:35 am

looking to buy the man city away jerseyfor my nephew,and i know alot of you dont believe in buying from any shop but the official one,the truth of it is i cant afford it.
there was a thread set up before about this and www.yoursoccershirts.com was given but that has since closed.
my brother who is a scum fan has been tryin to get him to support u****d bringin him to games and buyin him the jerseys,while ive been slowly chipping away at him tryin to bleed blue into him.
persistance pays off as at xmas i asked him what he wanted and his reply was "dad is goin to be awful mad,but id love givens jersey"......to my utter delight!
its his birthday next week and hes been droppin small hints about tevez so wanted to edge him closer to us buy gettin him it.
Any help would be appricated,cheers
gaudy
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Re: jersey?

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:49 am

all shirts are now cut price at the official shop gaudy, have a look you might be pleasantly surprised
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby rick1894citizen » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:27 am

As WW said the home and away are now half price but the third gets 2 seasons and all depend on age as if really young (not sure what age upto) they get a full kit for cheap but its not a sewn on badge its a transfer.
rick1894citizen
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Dubciteh » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:59 am

gaudy wrote:looking to buy the man city away jerseyfor my nephew,and i know alot of you dont believe in buying from any shop but the official one,the truth of it is i cant afford it.
there was a thread set up before about this and http://www.yoursoccershirts.com was given but that has since closed.
my brother who is a scum fan has been tryin to get him to support u****d bringin him to games and buyin him the jerseys,while ive been slowly chipping away at him tryin to bleed blue into him.
persistance pays off as at xmas i asked him what he wanted and his reply was "dad is goin to be awful mad,but id love givens jersey"......to my utter delight!
its his birthday next week and hes been droppin small hints about tevez so wanted to edge him closer to us buy gettin him it.
Any help would be appricated,cheers

looks like both the fake sites have been shut down, shame cos jerseys were class! prob wouldve got a kit for 20euro for him with tevez on the back, takes ages to deliver so you wouldnt have had it in time anyway mate!
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby gaudy » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:07 pm

Thanks lads.
Tried the official site but once you put the name and number on it,plus postage(to ireland) it fairly adds up.mite just have to stump up the cash,small price to pay if he becomes a blue for life!!!
gaudy
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Return to The Maine Football forum