Santa Cruz

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Santa Cruz

Postby Original Dub » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:15 pm

Big Buddha Cheese wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Big Buddha Cheese wrote:
Original Dub wrote:"I am not worried about anything. Even giving stupid amounts of sums to other clubs for their crocks. I am not even worried about other clubs seeing the ridiculous sums we pay for said crocks and making sure we consistently pay well over the odds for them. Thanks very much for your concern though.

Regarding your opinion about his performances at Sunderland and Fulham and us being out of the running without him. I'm still trying to work out if this is some sort of twisted humour you are attempting to display. If not it would appear that you watch a completely different game to the one I watch and I have no doubts whatsoever that your boy's career will take a huge nosedive once this season has finished. Whereas you feel he will play a vital part in our run in. Crikey bobs!"

Oh you've definitely posted on this site before, no doubt about it. New username though... hmmm.

Anyway, I must have watched different games, because I'm sure our play got better after RSC came on against Sunderland and I'm pretty sure I saw him score the opener against Fulham...

I don't know why you're calling him my "boy" because I have no more support for him than I do for any other Manchester City player... Bit strange that?

Also your last sentance makes no sense whatsoever: you say his career will nosedive AFTER the season, whereas I said he could well play an important role in the RUN IN TO THE END OF THE SEASON.

Are you drinking?

My last sentence makes perfect sense. His career will nosedive. He will no longer be playing for a club which are attempting to go places.

No I am not drinking.

Why do you not know how to quote? How long have you been here?

I will look out for this important role he shall be playing in our run in. Be sure to keep me updated in case I miss it. I trust you get a good view from your seat?

I'll find out who you really are, it always comes out in the wash...

I just find it easier to copy and paste when the maximum quotes have been reached. I'm actually quite suprised you know how to chop and change it when that happens and you only made your very first post ever today? haha yeah right...

Ah, you make the reference to the fact I don't live in Manchester by referring to my seat. Well I assure you chief that I see quite a lot of football from my seat thanks.

You're a fucking knob, but at least you've exploded onto the scene (again)

Well done!

No you don't you lying cunt. If you want to name call further, pm me.

Lying cunt? Ooh did I hit a nerve?

Of course I see quite a lot of football, just like every real football fan does. Its amazing what technology and a few visits to the stadium each year can do...

The fact that you post on here for the first time today and insult every foreign fan in one go tells me you're a fanny that's hiding behind a different username. Quite angry too, so I'm narrowing down which cretin you are....

I'll PM you now though, hopefully we can clear up whatever's eating you.
Original Dub

Re: Santa Cruz

Postby Big Buddha Cheese » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:16 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Big Buddha Cheese wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Big Buddha Cheese wrote:
Original Dub wrote:"I am not worried about anything. Even giving stupid amounts of sums to other clubs for their crocks. I am not even worried about other clubs seeing the ridiculous sums we pay for said crocks and making sure we consistently pay well over the odds for them. Thanks very much for your concern though.

Regarding your opinion about his performances at Sunderland and Fulham and us being out of the running without him. I'm still trying to work out if this is some sort of twisted humour you are attempting to display. If not it would appear that you watch a completely different game to the one I watch and I have no doubts whatsoever that your boy's career will take a huge nosedive once this season has finished. Whereas you feel he will play a vital part in our run in. Crikey bobs!"

Oh you've definitely posted on this site before, no doubt about it. New username though... hmmm.

Anyway, I must have watched different games, because I'm sure our play got better after RSC came on against Sunderland and I'm pretty sure I saw him score the opener against Fulham...

I don't know why you're calling him my "boy" because I have no more support for him than I do for any other Manchester City player... Bit strange that?

Also your last sentance makes no sense whatsoever: you say his career will nosedive AFTER the season, whereas I said he could well play an important role in the RUN IN TO THE END OF THE SEASON.

Are you drinking?

My last sentence makes perfect sense. His career will nosedive. He will no longer be playing for a club which are attempting to go places.

No I am not drinking.

Why do you not know how to quote? How long have you been here?

I will look out for this important role he shall be playing in our run in. Be sure to keep me updated in case I miss it. I trust you get a good view from your seat?

I'll find out who you really are, it always comes out in the wash...

I just find it easier to copy and paste when the maximum quotes have been reached. I'm actually quite suprised you know how to chop and change it when that happens and you only made your very first post ever today? haha yeah right...

Ah, you make the reference to the fact I don't live in Manchester by referring to my seat. Well I assure you chief that I see quite a lot of football from my seat thanks.

You're a fucking knob, but at least you've exploded onto the scene (again)

Well done!

No you don't you lying cunt. If you want to name call further, pm me.

Lying cunt? Ooh did I hit a nerve?

Of course I see quite a lot of football, just like every real football fan does. Its amazing what technology and a few visits to the stadium each year can do...

The fact that you post on here for the first time today and insult every foreign fan in one go tells me you're a fanny that's hiding behind a different username. Quite angry too, so I'm narrowing down which cretin you are....

I'll PM you now though, hopefully we can clear up whatever's eating you.

You insult me and I return the comopliment. Yet I am the angry one. I must say Ronan you are still a right silly sausage aren't you. Severely lacking in balls I might add.
Big Buddha Cheese
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: city

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum