Gago

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Gago

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:47 pm

He's been shit tonight. Anybody else watching? I'm very very happy we didn't get him judging from the past few games I've seen of his.

A bit upset about not getting Haggis Mariga, he looks like the real deal. But from what I've seen lately, I'm chuffed as fuck we didn't pay the ridiculous money bandied about for Gago during the window.

I just hope it isn't a move that crops up again in the summer.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Re: Gago

Postby Lee_Kinda » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:52 pm

ye looks awful, will be subbed soon I reckon.

Real are awful in front of goal tonight, 1 more counter attack from athletico and this could be over.
Lee_Kinda
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Manx Blue » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:58 pm

The pussy wouldn't last in the Prem. He's been clutching his chops for the last couple of minutes!
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Dazzacity » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:06 pm

All Iv seen is no end of diving. Better than the Prem??? Dont make me laugh.
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby bluechester » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:13 pm

Dazzacity wrote:All Iv seen is no end of diving. Better than the Prem??? Dont make me laugh.

no end of diving thats just described the prem ha ha
bluechester
Superman's Underpants

Postby Sister of fu » Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:25 pm

I can't believe pool let Alonso go, how good was that pass for the 2nd goal. It also makes me smile everytime I see Tranny playing for Madrid, I'm forever being told all the best players in the world wanna play for the rags.....???
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:46 am

Sister of fu wrote:I can't believe pool let Alonso go, how good was that pass for the 2nd goal. It also makes me smile everytime I see Tranny playing for Madrid, I'm forever being told all the best players in the world wanna play for the rags.....???

Not only that but how poorly Benitez used Alonso. Sure he is very good holding midfielder but one of the best in the world in deep lying playmakers role. Stunningly good player. I've always said that.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Wooders » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:41 am

Higuian goes from the sublime to the ridiculous far to often for me too
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Moonchesteri » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:54 am

I hope we have someone better lined up than Gago. But if he's willing to be a sub - why not
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby HeyMark » Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:00 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:I can't believe pool let Alonso go, how good was that pass for the 2nd goal. It also makes me smile everytime I see Tranny playing for Madrid, I'm forever being told all the best players in the world wanna play for the rags.....???

Not only that but how poorly Benitez used Alonso. Sure he is very good holding midfielder but one of the best in the world in deep lying playmakers role. Stunningly good player. I've always said that.

In fairness to rafa through his own fuck ups, he made an extra £15mil on him, he tried to flog him to Juve for £15mil last season to pay for the Barry deal.

I know who i'd rather have in my team
HeyMark
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Vhero » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:39 pm

HeyMark wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:

In fairness to rafa through his own fuck ups, he made an extra £15mil on him, he tried to flog him to Juve for £15mil last season to pay for the Barry deal.

I know who i'd rather have in my team

I don't it's a fucking hard one mate I would fucking love Alonso playing for us fantastic player and would be perfect along with Tevez.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Big Buddha Cheese » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:55 pm

Gago is not what we are missing. Far from it. Higuain though is a top player in my opinion.
Big Buddha Cheese
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: city

Postby Martinez » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Real actually reminded me a little about us last night, they have a couple of excellent players up front and for security they just stuff some extra bodies in central midfield, both Gago and especially Granero looked wank and, to be frank, so did Alonso in the first half.
If we are looking for more CM's, we should be looking elsewhere
Martinez
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Dubciteh » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:35 pm

Martinez wrote:Real actually reminded me a little about us last night, they have a couple of excellent players up front and for security they just stuff some extra bodies in central midfield, both Gago and especially Granero looked wank and, to be frank, so did Alonso in the first half.
If we are looking for more CM's, we should be looking elsewhere

i agree madrid reminded me of city great attacking players but no shape or fluidity the top top teams have and always liable to fuck up at the back.

I dont think gago is what we are looking for, the problem is the players we are looking for are prob not going to be available. Id take Van der vaart before most of the madrid team to be honest...
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Return to The Maine Football forum