West Ham Away .......lets nail that coffin

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: West Ham Away .......lets nail that coffin

Postby john68 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:41 pm

Please remember that it was the Hammers fans that invaded the pitch at the Bolyen Ground after we had been relegated there and stood below us chanting City to us and lauding us for our support....They gave us so much unforgettable respect that day. A superb show of absolute sportsmanship from them...The cameraderie between the 2 sets of fans was amazing.

I hope they are safe but it would be awesome if we could return the complement should they go down.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby btajim » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:24 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Sheffield U***d might hold, a completely unreasonable, grudge against West Ham but what does West Ham have got to wait for in meeting Blades?

West Ham lost the Court Case and have had to pay The Blades a huge sum of money over a few seasons. Trust me, West Ham Fans hate Sheffield United.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby btajim » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:27 pm

walmai wrote:Anyways, whilst calm, I propose a pact.

Feel free to take the rise if we're relegated, if you're happy for the inevitable banter if we stop you getting 4th.
(This will happen especially if we're down when you visit, but still put on a show. It wound up Taggart something proper when Blackburn won the league because of a victory in those circumstances).

I can see me getting banned on here, in the week after the season's end.

Don't worry about it. If we don't get 4th then it's our fault and it's not down to an individual result. We needed to earn 4th over 38 Matches and not 1.

Although I do intend to lie low on KUMB if we seal your relegation.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum