Fans Leaving Early

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Fans Leaving Early

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:38 pm

yeah when you put it like that i agree with you, im just searching for the answer that i will probably never find.
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby bluechester » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:10 pm

maybe we should give out 40,000 air horns, that would create some noise ha ha
bluechester
Superman's Underpants

Postby Fish111 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:25 am

Per head/per stadium, Eastlands has got to be the most shite atmosphere at all the prem grounds but yet our away support is tremendous. I go to more away games now than home games purely for the atmosphere & experience. Tickets sorted every away game, transport sorted, pub to visit sorted. Makes for a great day out. Hell of a lot better than sitting in the library that is Eastlands. I am a teacher of sorts and i never thought 40,000 people could be a lot quieter than a class of 30.
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum