Mancini vs Hughes, Statistically

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Mancini vs Hughes, Statistically

Postby Grob » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:27 pm

mcfc1632 wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Get the fuck out my topics you fucking weasel. I don't want to see your username on any of my topics. Without even seeing the contents of your bullshit posts, your username alone pisses me off.

You have been warned not act like a little weirdo and stay the fuck away from me. So do so and do not comment on anything I post and I don't come and comment on your little weirdo topics for stalkers and wankers.

Oh yeah, and don't bother answering to this or any other thing I post you fucking coward, as I can't and will not see them. Just stay the fuck away from me.

Dear Mancityfans.net colleague - was that aimed at me - I am guessing so as you seem to feel the need to slag me off in extreme terms recently - for the terrible sin it seems of pointing out the truth - being objective - daring to challenge - raising points on an internet forum

Not sure where to start - an obvious place would be to take your sage advice and:

"..don't bother answering to this or any other thing I post you fucking coward.."

but that would seem to be pandering to the ranting of some keyboard warrior - and giving into such patent forum bullying is (I am sure) not the intention of how this (or indeed) most forums are intended to function. So I will try and answer each aspect of your post in a tone of civility - which I must say is something you might well consider the merits of adopting when you take exception to what someone posts:-

1/ This reply is based upon the assumption that your post was aimed at me - if not - please accept my apology and advise who was indeed the intended recipient of such considered advice:

2/ "Get the fuck out my topics you fucking weasel....."

I had not understood that once a thread is started then said thread becomes the property of the OP with controls over who can contribute and what content is allowed.... Is this a general right of ownership or is it reserved for posters held in especially high regard by others (or indeed by themselves)

3/ “ I don't want to see your username on any of my topics.”

Is this a ‘polite request?’ – a ‘formal moderator warning?’ – I hope that you can understand that before I contemplate conformance, I need to understand the status and scope of this position – is it restricted to threads that you have started? – or does it extend to any and all threads in which you have imparted your wisdom (you do post on most) – does this mean you claim intellectual property over any thread to which you offer an opinion?

4/ “Without even seeing the contents of your bullshit posts, your username alone pisses me off.....”

This part has me really confused - such a level of abuse when you cannot even see what I have posted? – in fact on this occasion I was posting in support of OD and challenging your comments against him – but your ego is reaching new heights if you think all posts are about you – I posted on 6 threads last night

What I do not understand though is that you took exception to me previously pointing out to the board that you had been repeatedly inconsistent – even deliberately mis-leading to the board – you stated that you did not want to see my posts and you took the forum’s recommended action to ‘foe me’.

Is this not indeed what you (or any poster) should do in any such circumstance? Does it not end there? – or again do certain posters of (in their view) esteemed standing have further rights / sanctions? – Does this statement of yours mean that any poster ‘foed’ by any other poster should not contribute to the board? – they should all accept that the actions of an individual renders as fact that all they have to say is bullshit – do they need to apply to the board moderators for a new username that does not offend sensitive ‘special’ individuals – I have looked for guidance / rules but cannot see this detailed in any way

5/ “You have been warned....”

What does this mean – is this you personally warning me, or as a moderator – or is that the board – or what?? – just what did I say that was so extreme – my post hardly seems extreme given the tone of many posts I have seen on here – and indeed this one from you that I am replying to

...and what am I being warned of? – your tone sounds like a kid at school I used to know that for a couple of years was bigger than everyone else and that equated in his mind to the fact that what he said went and that he was (in his own mind) special – but we all ignored him – are you threatening me?? – are you going to ‘do’ something to me....?

Why? For having the temerity to put a post onto a thread in support of a forum colleague – which you cannot see any way – is it really acceptable for members to respond to posts that they cannot see with such vitriol – or is this another reserved privilege?

6/ “Oh yeah, and don't bother answering to this or any other thing I post you fucking coward, as I can't and will not see them.”

Another puzzle - You have foed me – surely that means that YOU do not see my posts and therefore YOU should not respond???? I have not foed you or anyone and surely that leaves me at liberty to respond to any / all posts so long as I do so in a manner of civility consistent with interaction on forums – open discussion / debate and without resorting to disrespect / abuse?

I do not want to break forum rules – if there is some special respect / homage that all members should pay you – irrespective of the quality / content of your posts – please point me at this guidance – otherwise your post indeed just sounds like ranting

Wow, you 2 reallly dont get along
Grob
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:37 pm

mcfc1632 wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Get the fuck out my topics you fucking weasel. I don't want to see your username on any of my topics. Without even seeing the contents of your bullshit posts, your username alone pisses me off.

You have been warned not act like a little weirdo and stay the fuck away from me. So do so and do not comment on anything I post and I don't come and comment on your little weirdo topics for stalkers and wankers.

Oh yeah, and don't bother answering to this or any other thing I post you fucking coward, as I can't and will not see them. Just stay the fuck away from me.

Dear Mancityfans.net colleague - was that aimed at me - I am guessing so as you seem to feel the need to slag me off in extreme terms recently - for the terrible sin it seems of pointing out the truth - being objective - daring to challenge - raising points on an internet forum

Not sure where to start - an obvious place would be to take your sage advice and:

"..don't bother answering to this or any other thing I post you fucking coward.."

but that would seem to be pandering to the ranting of some keyboard warrior - and giving into such patent forum bullying is (I am sure) not the intention of how this (or indeed) most forums are intended to function. So I will try and answer each aspect of your post in a tone of civility - which I must say is something you might well consider the merits of adopting when you take exception to what someone posts:-

1/ This reply is based upon the assumption that your post was aimed at me - if not - please accept my apology and advise who was indeed the intended recipient of such considered advice:

I had not understood that once a thread is started then said thread becomes the property of the OP with controls over who can contribute and what content is allowed.... Is this a general right of ownership or is it reserved for posters held in especially high regard by others (or indeed by themselves)

Is this a ‘polite request?’ – a ‘formal moderator warning?’ – I hope that you can understand that before I contemplate conformance, I need to understand the status and scope of this position – is it restricted to threads that you have started? – or does it extend to any and all threads in which you have imparted your wisdom (you do post on most) – does this mean you claim intellectual property over any thread to which you offer an opinion?

4/ “Without even seeing the contents of your bullshit posts, your username alone pisses me off.....”

This part has me really confused - such a level of abuse when you cannot even see what I have posted? – in fact on this occasion I was posting in support of OD and challenging your comments against him – but your ego is reaching new heights if you think all posts are about you – I posted on 6 threads last night

What I do not understand though is that you took exception to me previously pointing out to the board that you had been repeatedly inconsistent – even deliberately mis-leading to the board – you stated that you did not want to see my posts and you took the forum’s recommended action to ‘foe me’.

Is this not indeed what you (or any poster) should do in any such circumstance? Does it not end there? – or again do certain posters of (in their view) esteemed standing have further rights / sanctions? – Does this statement of yours mean that any poster ‘foed’ by any other poster should not contribute to the board? – they should all accept that the actions of an individual renders as fact that all they have to say is bullshit – do they need to apply to the board moderators for a new username that does not offend sensitive ‘special’ individuals – I have looked for guidance / rules but cannot see this detailed in any way

What does this mean – is this you personally warning me, or as a moderator – or is that the board – or what?? – just what did I say that was so extreme – my post hardly seems extreme given the tone of many posts I have seen on here – and indeed this one from you that I am replying to

...and what am I being warned of? – your tone sounds like a kid at school I used to know that for a couple of years was bigger than everyone else and that equated in his mind to the fact that what he said went and that he was (in his own mind) special – but we all ignored him – are you threatening me?? – are you going to ‘do’ something to me....?

Why? For having the temerity to put a post onto a thread in support of a forum colleague – which you cannot see any way – is it really acceptable for members to respond to posts that they cannot see with such vitriol – or is this another reserved privilege?

6/ “Oh yeah, and don't bother answering to this or any other thing I post you fucking coward, as I can't and will not see them.”

Another puzzle - You have foed me – surely that means that YOU do not see my posts and therefore YOU should not respond???? I have not foed you or anyone and surely that leaves me at liberty to respond to any / all posts so long as I do so in a manner of civility consistent with interaction on forums – open discussion / debate and without resorting to disrespect / abuse?

I do not want to break forum rules – if there is some special respect / homage that all members should pay you – irrespective of the quality / content of your posts – please point me at this guidance – otherwise your post indeed just sounds like ranting

lol, too much effort there.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby mcfc1632 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:47 pm

Actually - I am cool - just keen to conform to board rules and interact with fellow CITY fans open to discussion / debate - there seem to be quite a few on here so I like it - and being a dedicated CITY fan I feel that we are entering a period of global dominance - I am looking forward to years of sharing the party with fellow blues - I simply could not be happier - well if I had not bet so much last year that the improvement would happen then.....

But principles in life remain the same - it used to be the same on away days (back in the 70s)- you see the same crew - you stick together - if some jerk comes along talking crap / acting the 'big I am' - you do not let such behaviour prevail - you speak up (or whatever is necessary) - old habits die hard
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:51 pm

So, is this still Mancini v Hughes?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby HeyMark » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:38 am

Out of your topics? Jesus Christ mate thats a bit extreme isn't it! Aren't the whole point of posting topics for other people to comment on them? Fair enough you two don't get a long but that is the forum equivalent of 'its my ball and i'm taking it home!'
HeyMark
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:57 am

HeyMark wrote:

Out of your topics? Jesus Christ mate thats a bit extreme isn't it! Aren't the whole point of posting topics for other people to comment on them? Fair enough you two don't get a long but that is the forum equivalent of 'its my ball and i'm taking it home!'

It's not. That lousy excuse for a man can do whatever he fucking well pleases just as long as he stays the fuck away from me. He has been asked to stop fucking with me nicely. Not by me but by other people. Hasn't been able to do (unfortunately some people quote that piece of turd) and I will give it back for fucking sure. He wants this board go into fucking arguments..... I'll grant his wishes. In fact, fuck it, I'll unfoe him now and give that fucker what he wants.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:11 pm

mcfc1632 wrote:

You have been asked not the wind me up, have you not? You have not obeyed. You are adding this site nothing but your weird fucking stalking. Proper weird stuff.

I can full well see you as a kid by the way, that little piece of shit who kept mouthing off to other kids and once he got what he was asking for run to teachers. Probably some upper middle class tosspot. I haven't threatened you with anything, despite the fact you'd love me to wouldn't you? That's the whole point for you, right? To get people pissed off. You don't give two shits about City but you are here to wind people up. I'd understand if you had one funny molecyle in your body but you are SO fucking full of yourself it's ridiculous. Good wind up merchant is at least funny. But you are full on 100% fuck wit.

You know, when you first started posting, you immediately started acting like a proper knob. Acting like you own the fucking place. But I thought that maybe in time you'd learn to behave. You didn't. Once a turd always a turd. Lesson learned.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby john@staustell » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:26 pm

I better go post in a quieter thread. Bit noisy in here!!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:28 pm

john@staustell wrote:I better go post in a quieter thread. Bit noisy in here!!

Im quite enjoying it.....NQDP has a nasty streak in him...and Im enjoyinh that as well.

carry on guys...
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby mcfc1632 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:12 pm

NDQP - why can you not just let it go?

Why can you just not stop blustering and assuming that everyone on this board are idiots and will be taken in by your rants - I will not let mis-representation - deceits - lies or however you want to term such things stand - you twist things thinking that people are so in awe of you they will just swallow the crap - there are good guys on here that you can interact with - you do not need to doimate

I will answer each of your points in another post to demonstrate more of your double-standards, meanwhile I will make 2 points to you

the first public:

Yes I was advised (in fact politely requested) to leave it alone with you - I was at the same time assured that you would receive the same advice - or is this another aspect of forum membership that does not apply to the 'special one'

Now (as you would expect from a 'wierdo / stalker' I can demonstrate that on several / many occasions you simply ignored that advice and I was compliant - until you went too far - shall I post the evidence (Suggest that you answer no as it will make you look like a knob - or at least be exposed in more double-standards)

So to imply that I have not 'obeyed' some 'formal instruction' is actually more double-standards / hypocrisy - unless you can confirm that you have special status - if it is true - just confirm it

I will get back with a fuller - evidenced based note

the second - just to you (please forgive any mistakes in online translation):

Kuten sanonta kuuluu: "Kun olet löytänyt olet reikä - lopeta kaivaminen ......"

Sinulla on toistuvasti osoittanut kaikille, että olet täynnä kaksinaismoraalia ovat niin röyhkeitä, että teidän on oltava viimeinen sana kaikkeen - ei ole sijaa sinun maailmassa näkemyksiä, jotka poikkeavat siitä, että pidät.

Sinä toimii erittäin huono roolimalli tästä sivustosta. Ehdotan, että löydät sen sisällä voit vain pudottaa - En halua olla jonkin verran keskustelua kanssasi - et tietenkään voi voittaa järjellä tai keskustelua, ja et selvästikään ei ole älykkyyttä tietää, milloin toimia sinut on näyttää idiootti - näytätte täytyy vakuuttaa itsesi tyhjänpuhumista saa sinut näyttämään vahva - olet väärässä.

Ehdotan, että lopetat kiusallista itse -

Yritän olla jonkin verran kunnioitusta teitä,

Tämä johtuu siitä täällä, että kunnioitan sanoa, että olit hyvä jo aiemmin, mutta se on nopeasti tulossa aikaisemmin vain

Hughes teema näyttää kierretty sinulle ja suuruudenhulluus tarkoittaa et näe sitä
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Grob » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:59 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Im quite enjoying it.....NQDP has a nasty streak in him...and Im enjoyinh that as well.

carry on guys...

I like the way this fella really brings out hatred in Niall. When I brew I often browse through their pettyness. Its entertaining.
Grob
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Grob wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

carry on guys...

I like the way this fella really brings out hatred in Niall. When I brew I often browse through their pettyness. Its entertaining.

You can actually feel NQDP nose flaring and the dribble coming out of the corner of his mouth............I wish he could video himself when replying to Mcfc1632,s posts and put them on you tube.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:36 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Grob wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

carry on guys...

You can actually feel NQDP nose flaring and the dribble coming out of the corner of his mouth............I wish he could video himself when replying to Mcfc1632,s posts and put them on you tube.

I believe it would be exactly like this...
Image <-------- NQDP replying to mcfc1632
MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
My favourite player is: VINCENT KOMPANY

Postby Blue in the face » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:06 pm

mcfc1632 wrote:NDQP - why can you not just let it go?

Why can you just not stop blustering and assuming that everyone on this board are idiots and will be taken in by your rants - I will not let mis-representation - deceits - lies or however you want to term such things stand - you twist things thinking that people are so in awe of you they will just swallow the crap - there are good guys on here that you can interact with - you do not need to doimate

I will answer each of your points in another post to demonstrate more of your double-standards, meanwhile I will make 2 points to you

the first public:

Yes I was advised (in fact politely requested) to leave it alone with you - I was at the same time assured that you would receive the same advice - or is this another aspect of forum membership that does not apply to the 'special one'

Now (as you would expect from a 'wierdo / stalker' I can demonstrate that on several / many occasions you simply ignored that advice and I was compliant - until you went too far - shall I post the evidence (Suggest that you answer no as it will make you look like a knob - or at least be exposed in more double-standards)

So to imply that I have not 'obeyed' some 'formal instruction' is actually more double-standards / hypocrisy - unless you can confirm that you have special status - if it is true - just confirm it

Sinulla on toistuvasti osoittanut kaikille, että olet täynnä kaksinaismoraalia ovat niin röyhkeitä, että teidän on oltava viimeinen sana kaikkeen - ei ole sijaa sinun maailmassa näkemyksiä, jotka poikkeavat siitä, että pidät.

Sinä toimii erittäin huono roolimalli tästä sivustosta. Ehdotan, että löydät sen sisällä voit vain pudottaa - En halua olla jonkin verran keskustelua kanssasi - et tietenkään voi voittaa järjellä tai keskustelua, ja et selvästikään ei ole älykkyyttä tietää, milloin toimia sinut on näyttää idiootti - näytätte täytyy vakuuttaa itsesi tyhjänpuhumista saa sinut näyttämään vahva - olet väärässä.

Tämä johtuu siitä täällä, että kunnioitan sanoa, että olit hyvä jo aiemmin, mutta se on nopeasti tulossa aikaisemmin vain

Hughes teema näyttää kierretty sinulle ja suuruudenhulluus tarkoittaa et näe sitä

Just quoted this for NQDP s benefit, in case he didnt see it. Don't want him to miss anything on "his thread".
Blue in the face
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:02 pm

the first public:

just for the babelfish effort alone I suggest following, I keep not reading your posts and you stop having sly digs at me knowing I don't read them and therefore am unable to read them. I'm not interested of your opinions on anything and neither should you be of mine.

Does that sound fair?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:12 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:

the first public:

just for the babelfish effort alone I suggest following, I keep not reading your posts and you stop having sly digs at me knowing I don't read them and therefore am unable to read them. I'm not interested of your opinions on anything and neither should you be of mine.

Does that sound fair?

You two should stop fighting.

I just thought it would be funny for me to suggest that.
Original Dub

Postby gillie » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:29 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
HeyMark wrote:

It's not. That lousy excuse for a man can do whatever he fucking well pleases just as long as he stays the fuck away from me. He has been asked to stop fucking with me nicely. Not by me but by other people. Hasn't been able to do (unfortunately some people quote that piece of turd) and I will give it back for fucking sure. He wants this board go into fucking arguments..... I'll grant his wishes. In fact, fuck it, I'll unfoe him now and give that fucker what he wants.

Antti mate are we not suppose to respect other posters mate?.Your vitriol against MCFC1684 or whatever his username is is without putting too finer a point on it cringeworthy in the least.He has opinnions just like you or i and it seems he does not agree with yours but to call him the way you do imo shows no class on your part as you are better than that.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:46 pm

Original Dub wrote:You two should stop fighting.

I just thought it would be funny for me to suggest that.

I like irony ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby mcfc1632 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:04 am

NQDP -

I think that you look at things in the wrong light – you wish to see this as some little irritating git making sly digs at you because they have something against you – that sits well with your view of yourself as some ‘oracle’ holding court on your forum, dispensing pearls of wisdom. In fact I do not have some personal axe to grind – nor am I naive enough to think that internet forums are likely to be a place where you will not come across megalomaniacs that wallow in their own self-importance who they feel that their views must dominate.

What I am is a totally dedicated CITY fan - I have at times over the last 40+ years contemplated hypnosis, electric-shock treatments etc – and someone who cares enough about open discussion / debate that I can be bothered to pick people up when they are acting to suppress the views of others – or just acting with total arrogance – I have come across and dealt with such people all through my personal and business life.

With regard your good self – I do not have some ‘thing’ against you – other than I feel it is right to not let you get away with riding roughshod over other people or demonstrating blatant double-standards – just because you are NQDP. You clearly deserve a level of respect – posters here that I really respect state that you do and I would accept that – there is clear evidence that you have been a mainstay to the forum for years – but perhaps this Hughes things has just totally got you twisted? If you could ‘step outside yourself’ for a time and see your posts over the last year or 2 – I actually you would be appalled – you certainly would not let any other poster post in such a fashion without challenge. Yes, you are NQDP – you deserve respect and credit for your contribution to the site – but this should not extend to you being allowed to treat it as a private forum.

You want me to ‘stop doing something’ – you see my posts as sly digs – I do not see it that way. You aim aggressive / abusive posts at me – all I ever aim at you are accurate / honest statements – in general just factually pointing out / playing back what you have yourself posted – so it follows – if you stop the double-standards – if you stop the arrogant bullying of other posters - then there will be nothing for anyone to play back to you. You really cannot act the ‘big I am’ – picking people up on what they post etc and then get all mardy when someone simply points out that what you post is inconsistent with what you have previously posted.

Stop seeing yourself as some victim – it does not suit your image – just get back to being the great poster that so many refer to – but I have to say has not been so apparent to those forum members of only 2 years – actually just get the fuck over the Hughes topic – you hounded him – he is gone – get over it – stop trying to create some anti-Mancini movement – it is in your mind and part of your Hughes blind spot – just let it go I suggest.

Re your last abusive post – I will not labour it, but will answer your points:

“You don't give two shits about City but you are here to wind people up..”

Well I do not like to push my CITY fan credentials – how do you measure them – years of being a fan? Number of games attended? Money spent? Etc etc - such measurements are unfair on other fans that might not be positioned to be so old – go so often – spend so much – suffice to say that on any measurement you could suggest – I could prove that if there are CITY fans on this site or just generally (which there will be) more dedicated than me then they will be a small minority – just a fact.

Winding people up? I think that you are the only one that I really annoy – I think that Slim gave me a good going over a couple of times – but I saw that as a ‘rite of passage’ – not sure I am seen as such a total cock by many others (although I am sure that I will now get that put right)

“I 'd understand if you had one funny molecyle in your body but you are SO fucking full of yourself it's ridiculous..”

I am not trying to be funny – although I assume that you were being with the second half of that statement – you are a master of irony.

“You know, when you first started posting, you immediately started acting like a proper knob..”

That will be because I posted seeking stability for the club after watching so many years of a lack of it – I remember the interaction – you were very quick to slap me (and others) down – repeatedly on the basis of we had so few posts compared to the mighty NQDP – I remember challenging whether you should be ridiculing posters on that basis and you getting all shirty just because I replayed what you actually said - this was the first time I noticed the arrogance and double-standards – I will not embarrass you by mentioning the second.
So not falling in line with what you say = proper knob

“Acting like you own the fucking place...”

Well – I am not sure that I need to comment on that statement – more classic irony

“But I thought that maybe in time you'd learn to behave. You didn't..”

IYO – but that statement itself is more arrogance – the NQDP opinion is fact

I would prefer you just foe me and stop doing double-standards
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:16 am

Wow.

Well, it's fair to say we don't meet eye for an eye. Whoever chose YOU specifically to show me my rights and lead me to glorious path of righteousness..... I will never know..... nor do I want to know. We were doing just fine without your policing before you turned up.

But hopefully you've got it out of your system now. I'm not going to change, I can assure you that, no matter how wrong you think I am. I'm simply not that sort of person. I'm going to foe you now and hopefully you can find other things to concentrate on from now on.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum