Haha

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Haha

Postby sandman » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:58 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
sandman wrote:
spiv wrote:In the league they play for the rags and we'll slag them but when they put the white shirt of England on they are one of ours.

A cunt is a cunt no matter what they wear, if you guys only slated their abilities then i'd say fair do's but I know that wont be the case, you will hate them as much as ever come october.

For fucksake ......International football is fucking different to the Prem..why cant you understand that???? of course come August we will hate them again.

Because you are fickle... Football is football and cunts are cunts, its no different, you only say it is because you're fickle and want an excuse to cheer on Rooney, Terry and Ferdinand.
sandman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby gillie » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:01 pm

I for one will be cheering us on in the summer and i dont give 2 fucks who plays in an England shirt as long as they do our country proud.When we ragained the Ashes in 2005 the whole country got a lift and a buzz and if the footballers could win the World Cup we will be partying till Christmas so thats why we need to support our lads in SA imo.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:02 pm

sandman wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
sandman wrote:
spiv wrote:In the league they play for the rags and we'll slag them but when they put the white shirt of England on they are one of ours.

A cunt is a cunt no matter what they wear, if you guys only slated their abilities then i'd say fair do's but I know that wont be the case, you will hate them as much as ever come october.

For fucksake ......International football is fucking different to the Prem..why cant you understand that???? of course come August we will hate them again.

Because you are fickle... Football is football and cunts are cunts, its no different, you only say it is because you're fickle and want an excuse to cheer on Rooney, Terry and Ferdinand.

End of Conversation.....your nuts.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Dunne's Half-Time Pint » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:03 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
sandman wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
sandman wrote:

End of Conversation.....your nuts.

his nuts?

his head is wrong though.
All we are saying is give Doug a pass.
Dunne's Half-Time Pint
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby HeyMark » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:04 pm

gillie wrote:I for one will be cheering us on in the summer and i dont give 2 fucks who plays in an England shirt as long as they do our country proud.When we ragained the Ashes in 2005 the whole country got a lift and a buzz and if the footballers could win the World Cup we will be partying till Christmas so thats why we need to support our lads in SA imo.

Until christmas? You's still haven't shut up about 66 yet ;)
HeyMark
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby spiv » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:05 pm

sandman wrote:

I will hate them every time they wear a rag shirt but if we are playing Brazil in the world cup final and the score is 0-0 and Rooney pops up in the 97th minute and sticks the ball in the net i wont be throwing anything on the floor and saying fuck it that rag has just scored, i will be jumping for joy.
spiv
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: .

Postby sandman » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:08 pm

Dunne's Half-Time Pint wrote:his nuts?

My head is right, i'm 100% city, I dont relax my opinions to suit my agenda.

Club before country, the way it should be.
sandman

Postby Sister of fu » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:08 pm

Any news yet in when Rooneys leg is being amputated.....god media frenzie overdrive over a bloody sprained ankle.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby gillie » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:09 pm

HeyMark wrote:
gillie wrote:I for one will be cheering us on in the summer and i dont give 2 fucks who plays in an England shirt as long as they do our country proud.When we ragained the Ashes in 2005 the whole country got a lift and a buzz and if the footballers could win the World Cup we will be partying till Christmas so thats why we need to support our lads in SA imo.

Until christmas? You's still haven't shut up about 66 yet ;)

Ha fuckin Ha.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby sandman » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:12 pm

Sister of fu wrote:Any news yet in when Rooneys leg is being amputated.....god media frenzie overdrive over a bloody sprained ankle.

I thought they said the scans are tomorrow, likely just bruising, I did something similar when I used to play Rugby, I was sore for about a week, though i'm sure it'll take longer for a Footballer to be good enough to train to their extent.
sandman

Postby Dazzacity » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:34 pm

sandman wrote:

Thats fine!! Still iffy in my eyes,but thats how you choose to be. The part people are gettin at is where you call them fickle and 'beyond soft in the head' just because they want to see their nation do well at something. You're a blatant hypocrite in what you're sayin. What would you do if City signed Rooney,A Cole, Rio, Nev,Terry in the window?? Yeah, Id be fookin pissed off to the max, but Id still keep on supporting City and hope that these players done the job for us.

Have fun sitting at home watching corrie while the rest of the nation are packing into pubs and having a great time supporting their nation.
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby sandman » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:38 pm

Dazzacity wrote:
sandman wrote:

Thats fine!! Still iffy in my eyes,but thats how you choose to be. The part people are gettin at is where you call them fickle and 'beyond soft in the head' just because they want to see their nation do well at something. You're a blatant hypocrite in what you're sayin. What would you do if City signed Rooney,A Cole, Rio, Nev,Terry in the window?? Yeah, Id be fookin pissed off to the max, but Id still keep on supporting City and hope that these players done the job for us.

Have fun sitting at home watching corrie while the rest of the nation are packing into pubs and having a great time supporting their nation.

First of all I wouldnt be happy if they signed any of them and would never sing their names, but I dont think thats a worry.

Secondly i'll be in the pub watching England with everyone else, but because I like football, not because I like the cunts playing it.
sandman

Postby dazby » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:44 pm

sandman wrote:

Country before club, every time. Doing it for your country is the highest honour achievable.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Dazzacity » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:44 pm

sandman wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:
sandman wrote:

First of all I wouldnt be happy if they signed any of them and would never sing their names, but I dont think thats a worry.

Secondly i'll be in the pub watching England with everyone else, but because I like football, not because I like the cunts playing it.

Well good luck with calling everyone else in the pub things like 'fickle' and 'soft in the head'..
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby sandman » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:17 pm

Dazzacity wrote:
sandman wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:
sandman wrote:

Well good luck with calling everyone else in the pub things like 'fickle' and 'soft in the head'..

I drink with two blues, one knows how fickle I think he is during Internationals, the other agrees with me but cant be arsed with international football anyway, other than that most of my mates are munichs who dont know enough about any other teams other than utd to form opinions on their players.
sandman

Postby pears12 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:08 pm

dazby wrote:
sandman wrote:

Country before club, every time. Doing it for your country is the highest honour achievable.

I agree I would be far happier seeing Australia win the World Cup than us winning the premier league.. seeing cahill and kewell lifting the cup would be best thing in football for me
pears12
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Postby Dunne's Half-Time Pint » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:27 pm

pears12 wrote:
dazby wrote:
sandman wrote:

I agree I would be far happier seeing Australia win the World Cup than us winning the premier league.. seeing cahill and kewell lifting the cup would be best thing in football for me

for the love of jesus lads...

it's club before country - that should be a given - but country still matters.

top rags hate england though - wankers.
All we are saying is give Doug a pass.
Dunne's Half-Time Pint
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Kladze » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:18 am

sandman wrote:
I drink with two blues, one knows how fickle I think he is during Internationals, the other agrees with me but cant be arsed with international football anyway, other than that most of my mates are munichs who dont know enough about any other teams other than utd to form opinions on their players.

Stop digging dude!
That hole's deep enough now.
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

My favourite player is: NdJ

Postby simon12 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:39 am

From the daily mail:
Wayne Rooney fit for World Cup: Fab news for Capello - but such a cruel twist for Manchester United

By Ian Ladyman and Matt Lawton Last updated at 1:49 AM on 01st April 2010
Comments (0) Add to My Stories
Hobbling on: Rooney
Wayne Rooney is expected to be fully fit for the World Cup, though he is likely to miss the next tumultuous month of Manchester United’s season.

Rooney arrived home from Germany with his United team-mates on Wednesday afternoon still using crutches and with his right foot in a protective boot after damaging his ankle towards the end of their 2-1 Champions League loss to Bayern Munich on Tuesday.

The 24-year-old was whisked out of a side door of Manchester airport and taken to hospital for a scan. Although United refused to release the results of the examination last night, it is understood it was suspected to be a ‘grade one’ ligament tear.

If that is confirmed today, Rooney would be out for between three and four weeks, forcing him to miss pivotal games against Barclays Premier League rivals Chelsea at Old Trafford on Saturday and Bayern again in Europe four days later.
However, enquiries by the FA’s medical staff yesterday morning went some way to allaying England manager Fabio Capello’s fears that Rooney would miss the World Cup in South Africa, and the Italian is hoping to have that confirmed today.
Walking wounded: Wayne Rooney leaves the Allianz Arena on crutches

It is not uncommon for United, at the behest of manager Sir Alex Ferguson, to be unhelpful when it comes to releasing information about their injured players. This is particularly the case if Ferguson suspects the interest is motivated by something other than the outlook for United.
Certainly this was the scenario yesterday as United flew home from a disappointing first leg of their Champions League quarter-final with all eyes and cameras trained on Rooney. Indeed, it is possible that Ferguson will not officially reveal the prognosis until his weekly press conference tomorrow.

Arriving at the steps of United’s plane in a private vehicle yesterday lunchtime, Rooney made light work of boarding as he used his crutches to help him up the stairway.

Once on board, Rooney sat a third of the way down the plane in an aisle seat and did venture to the lavatory, without the use of his walking aids, midway through the two-hour flight.

United, and indeed England, will not be totally satisfied that there is no damage to the bones in his foot until the swelling around his ankle goes down. Chelsea defender Ashley Cole, for example, was thought to have suffered only ligament damage until further investigation revealed an ankle fracture.

Nevertheless, the initial indications when United doctors examined Rooney at the team hotel in Munich yesterday morning were that the injury was restricted to the ligaments and soft tissue around his joint. He was, for example, able to put some weight on his foot once it was encased in a protective boot.

Despite this, Ferguson’s mood was grim as he contemplated the vital month ahead without his star striker. Rooney has scored 34 goals this season, 22 more than Dimitar Berbatov, United’s next-highest scorer.

Berbatov will be expected to lead the line against Chelsea on Saturday and then in games against Bayern, Blackburn, Manchester City and possibly Tottenham. Although the £30million striker has enjoyed some improved form recently, scoring twice last weekend at Bolton, he now faces one of the most critical periods of his up-and-down Old Trafford career.

United defender Nemanja Vidic said: ‘At Bolton on Saturday Berba showed what he could do. He had a great game against Bolton and is a great footballer

‘Also this season we have shown we play as a team. Wayne is unbelievable. He scored again against Bayern and had another chance, he is one of the best in the world. But we can cope. We will have to.’

United have actually done quite well this season when Rooney hasn’t played. For example, they haven’t lost any of the Premier League games he has missed.

Nevertheless, his absence against Chelsea will be keenly felt. Rooney has been in sensational form since the turn of the year and was homing in on former team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo’s 2007-08 tally of 42 goals when disaster struck in the Allianz Arena.

Goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar said: ‘We have shown we can get through important games without Wayne. Against Bolton we got a good win when Wayne was missing and other players did well.

‘It can happen during the course of a season. Of course, you would rather have your best players available but we have got players who can come in and do a good job.’
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby Zante weatherman » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:24 am

MaineRoadMemories wrote:Ribery was fantastic tonight

As was Lahm.
Zante weatherman
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

My favourite player is: Bellers