Seasoncard Survey

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Seasoncard Survey

Postby ja0005 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:15 am

Anyone else had theirs yet? Looks like the club are considering different levels - Premium which includes pre-sales access to the new shirt, car park pass, heated seats, and a basic version which is cheaper but doesn't get you any loyalty points or priority for cup and away games. I'd guess there's a standard ticket in there as well.

Also asks questions about Midweek only cards, weekend only, big match only, 10 game cards (games at the club's discretion).

No indication of prices but it does ask about how this would affect you buying a card, and also questions about motivations for buying a season card.

Lots of questions about shirts including "when you die would you want to be buried in your City shirt?" which is a bit odd.

Can't remember any more of it. Sorry
M.C.F.C - Ruining Football Since 2008
ja0005
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Re: Seasoncard Survey

Postby lets all have a disco » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:20 am

A mid-week only Seasoncard
A weekend only Seasoncard
'Club' level executive membership including heated seating and sports bar area
Big Match Bundle (Tickets for home league fixtures against Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool & Manchester Utd)
10 Match Flex Plan (Tickets for 10 home Premier League fixtures chosen by the Club)
A premium season ticket product that includes priority car parking, pre-release delivery of the new home shirt and increased discount in the store
A 'no frills' Seasoncard discounted in price but providing no loyalty points, no Store discounts and no priority access to Cup or away match tickets

Replica shirts should only be worn when you are attending a football match
When I die I would like to be buried in a City shirt
The replica kit is something for kids not adults
City kits look good and you can wear them for most day-to-day tasks
I wear a City shirt when I visit a bar or restaurant
City have the best shirt designs in the Premier League
Last edited by lets all have a disco on Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby john@staustell » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:21 am

Sounds a bit like the sort of survey that should be conducted well in advance, not immediately before renewal!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby sandman » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:27 am

john@staustell wrote:Sounds a bit like the sort of survey that should be conducted well in advance, not immediately before renewal!

I thought that too.
sandman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby mr_nool » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:28 am

lets all have a disco wrote:A mid-week only Seasoncard
Big Match Bundle (Tickets for home league fixtures against Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool & Manchester Utd)
10 Match Flex Plan (Tickets for 10 home Premier League fixtures chosen by the Club)
A premium season ticket product that includes priority car parking, pre-release delivery of the new home shirt and increased discount in the store
A 'no frills' Seasoncard discounted in price but providing no loyalty points, no Store discounts and no priority access to Cup or away match tickets

Replica shirts should only be worn when you are attending a football match
When I die I would like to be buried in a City shirt
The replica kit is something for kids not adults
City kits look good and you can wear them for most day-to-day tasks
I wear a City shirt when I visit a bar or restaurant
City have the best shirt designs in the Premier League

I interpreted that as your opinion at first. Thought you's developed a bit of a multiple personality disorder ...
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby john@staustell » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:32 am

sandman wrote:
john@staustell wrote:Sounds a bit like the sort of survey that should be conducted well in advance, not immediately before renewal!

I thought that too.

Maybe it´s in advance of the 30,000 extension announcement?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:35 am

I dont think from the questions that it is going to be reflected in this year's renewal options. However it might be used for new season ticket holders, to attract those who cannot afford a full season ticket or can't attend midweek games due to travel etc.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby rick1894citizen » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:43 am

Just done it, liked the bit about a family stand as would be easier when take my lad's and would hopefully improve atmosphere also think a premium, standard and value seasoncard is a great idea as would give those struggling to afford the chance and give those with loadsa dollar the heated padded seats and prawn sandwiches ;o)
rick1894citizen
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:47 am

rick1894citizen wrote:Just done it, liked the bit about a family stand as would be easier when take my lad's and would hopefully improve atmosphere also think a premium, standard and value seasoncard is a great idea as would give those struggling to afford the chance and give those with loadsa dollar the heated padded seats and prawn sandwiches ;o)

There already is a family stand - whole top tier of the north stand.

Unfortunately, they sell match day tickets to non-families for the bigger games, and it gets polluted with knobheads who choose to swear and scream throughout the game which whilst I dont personally mind - kind of detracts from the point of having a family stand in the first place.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby DunneyMonster » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:48 am

A 'value' Season Ticket is a good idea where you lose the perks but I still think you should get loyalty points for owning one as you have made a commitment to the club.
DunneyMonster
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: City!

Postby Im_Spartacus » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:08 am

DunneyMonster wrote:A 'value' Season Ticket is a good idea where you lose the perks but I still think you should get loyalty points for owning one as you have made a commitment to the club.

Mmmm, my suspicious mind is working overtime on that one though.

Eg........if they did it for next year
Value season ticket, prices remain unchanged for next season.
Standard season ticket, with loyalty points and guaranteed cup seats, + £50
Dogs bollocks season ticket with a program and a car park pass, +200

Looks like engineering a way to increase the season ticket price without actually increasing the price. They know everyone would pay the extra £50 for guaranteed CL / EL tickets because although the earlier games were very poorly attended, I dont think any season ticket holder would want to be involved in the Hamburg ticket fiasco.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby MaineRoadMemories » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:16 am

john@staustell wrote:
sandman wrote:

I thought that too.

Maybe it´s in advance of the 30,000 extension announcement?

I hope so; but I've met enough Marketing Managers to know and have first hand experience of them deciding what packages/services/products they are going to launch and then get the feedback on them just prior to setting the wheels in motion. No matter what the feedback from the research they still launch said packages/services/products regardless as it's their "brainchild" and are convinced it will sell.
MaineRoadMemories
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
My favourite player is: VINCENT KOMPANY

Re: Seasoncard Surveyppe

Postby Moonchesteri » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:55 am

DunneyMonster wrote:A 'value' Season Ticket is a good idea where you lose the perks but I still think you should get loyalty points for owning one as you have made a commitment to the club.

I agree.
It's enough that they lose the priority to cup tickets.
By the way am I the only one who thinks this is all a bit bollocks?
A lot would depend on the prices tho.

I also wonder if there's gonna be changes to Citycards too
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby btajim » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:49 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:A mid-week only Seasoncard

They're overcomplicating it, IMHO. A Seasoncard is a Seasoncard. If you can't make a Match and they don't set up a new SeatExchange then you lend the Card to a Mate / Family Member.

Imagine the confusion for Away Tickets when you want to buy for 4 and you've each got a different type of Seasoncard. It's unworkable.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby DunneyMonster » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:36 pm

Also I can't see how a weekend or mid-week season ticket could feasibly work.

Games get moved like the Spurs game, if I had a weekend Season Ticket all of a sudden I've lost a game! Also What about Monday night games on ESPN, technically they are weekend games moved to a night in the week, OK they may still be on my weekend ticket but's it not weekend!! Or I've lost 2 or 3 more games.
DunneyMonster
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: City!

Postby sweenyuk » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:21 pm

I am guessing they will look to ensure standard and premium season ticket holders would get a wembley seat if we made it and basic wouldn't. Also you can not give loyalty points to occasional fans and not regular fans in my opinion....
sweenyuk
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby SORTED » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:18 pm

It's simple:

1/ Keep Seasoncard prices the same...better still reduce them
2/ Include early Cup games...say upto last 16?
3/ Develop the loyalty points system so individuals build up a 'cup' account. If you don't attend you lose points.
4/ Enable the Seasoncards with a credit buy facility and go cashless.
5/ Link the above in with the loyalty points system.
4/ If they run with things like the recent walk in for a tenner simply reward seasoncard holders with a cash value credit.

Errrm that's all for now.

Give me a bell Mr Cook if you need it sortin'.
SORTED
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Return to The Maine Football forum