Poynton OSC Player visit

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Poynton OSC Player visit

Postby M147WN » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:51 am

Hi all,
Some of you know myself and a couple of others run the Poynton branch of the OSC.
At our next meeting at Poynton Sports Club, London Road North, Poynton next Wednesday 7th April we will be proud to host the visit of Nedum Onuoha & Patrick Vieira.
Any Blues who'd like to come along to the meeting and meet the players and some of our lot will be most welcome.

Unfortunately for me I've had to go and work down in the smoke after a spell out of work and I can't be there.
Barrel of tits ... sucking me thumb!

Anyone interested please be there before 7.15pm as the players will be ready to start at 7.30. No one gets in after this.

Regards
John

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy!
M147WN
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Re: Poynton OSC Player visit

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:39 am

Nedum confirmed yesterday that he was going.They didn't seem sure who would be with him as Zaba had been mentioned but Vieira is a good choice.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby gillie » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:23 am

M147WN wrote:Hi all,
Some of you know myself and a couple of others run the Poynton branch of the OSC.
At our next meeting at Poynton Sports Club, London Road North, Poynton next Wednesday 7th April we will be proud to host the visit of Nedum Onuoha & Patrick Vieira.
Any Blues who'd like to come along to the meeting and meet the players and some of our lot will be most welcome.

Unfortunately for me I've had to go and work down in the smoke after a spell out of work and I can't be there.
Barrel of tits ... sucking me thumb!

Anyone interested please be there before 7.15pm as the players will be ready to start at 7.30. No one gets in after this.

Regards
John

Hi John this might sound daft but where is Poynton?.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby M147WN » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:42 am

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Nedum confirmed yesterday that he was going.They didn't seem sure who would be with him as Zaba had been mentioned but Vieira is a good choice.

Zabba was originaly due to visit but I was informed yesterday it would be Vieira Doug.

Gillie! Poynton 5 miles south of Stockport.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy!
M147WN
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby gillie » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:15 am

M147WN wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Nedum confirmed yesterday that he was going.They didn't seem sure who would be with him as Zaba had been mentioned but Vieira is a good choice.

Zabba was originaly due to visit but I was informed yesterday it would be Vieira Doug.

Gillie! Poynton 5 miles south of Stockport.

Thanks John.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Return to The Maine Football forum