Jason Manford Interview On SkySports News

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Jason Manford Interview On SkySports News

Postby King Kev » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:02 am

I fuclin love this guy. A proper blue and a very funny bloke!

http://www.skysports.com/tv_show/story/ ... 80,00.html
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: Jason Manford Interview On SkySports News

Postby Dubciteh » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:48 am

in general hes getting less funnier i think, went to his gig in ireland wasnt great he didnt look bothered! if he wasnt a blue i wouldnt be mad on him, a few of his jokes revolve around city which is good for me but no one(non city fans) else gives a shit!
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby King Kev » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:02 pm

Dubciteh wrote:in general hes getting less funnier i think, went to his gig in ireland wasnt great he didnt look bothered! if he wasnt a blue i wouldnt be mad on him, a few of his jokes revolve around city which is good for me but no one(non city fans) else gives a shit!

I went to see him last September (and got my ugly mug on the DVD several times) and was very impressed. He did about 2 1/2 hours on stage and had the audience laughing from start to finish. He rarely mentioned City, even when some rags were heckling him.

Even if you don't like his material I think he is a good ambassador for the club and obviously a true blue.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Vhero » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:20 pm

Love the guy always watch 8 out of 10 and his new show on ITV also got his live standup DVD.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Lee_Kinda » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:50 pm

King Kev wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:in general hes getting less funnier i think, went to his gig in ireland wasnt great he didnt look bothered! if he wasnt a blue i wouldnt be mad on him, a few of his jokes revolve around city which is good for me but no one(non city fans) else gives a shit!

I went to see him last September (and got my ugly mug on the DVD several times) and was very impressed. He did about 2 1/2 hours on stage and had the audience laughing from start to finish. He rarely mentioned City, even when some rags were heckling him.

Even if you don't like his material I think he is a good ambassador for the club and obviously a true blue.

You ruined that DVD for me. ;)
Lee_Kinda
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Dubciteh » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:25 pm

King Kev wrote:

really yeah? i didnt notice you on the dvd then again im not too sure ive seen a pic of you(although thought i had!). maybe i just caught him on a bad day, the gig hed done the night before only had 10 poeple at!
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Return to The Maine Football forum