Glad Rooney's injured?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Glad Rooney's injured?

Postby btajim » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:47 am

KinkyKinkladze wrote:I'm going to say something everybody will absolutely fucking hate me for.

I want Rooney fit and U***d to win the title.

Reasons? Wanting to keep football dominance in the North West/Manchester and wanting to keep the cockneys out of silverware.

I like the North West and I hate cockneys.

I apologise for the offence I have probably caused with my second sentence.

I only hate U***d on derby day. Otherwise, all my family etc are rags. If I can't be happy with City ruling the roost, then at least I can be happy for them.

I really can't agree with you. Imagine City finishing 5th, winning nothing and the RAGs lifting another Title. I really, really can't agree with you.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:01 am

mcfc1632 wrote:
KinkyKinkladze wrote:I'm going to say something everybody will absolutely fucking hate me for.

Reasons? Wanting to keep football dominance in the North West/Manchester and wanting to keep the cockneys out of silverware.

I only hate U***d on derby day. Otherwise, all my family etc are rags. If I can't be happy with City ruling the roost, then at least I can be happy for them.

Well it is all about opinions - and after all you did apologise in advance due to your recognition that such a view must surely be viewed as totally ridiculous from the vast majority of CITY fans

For me - in my 50's - born Salford - 40+ years a dedicated CITY fan - my generation / upbringing simply cannot conceive that people exist that are CITY fans and hold such views

I would laugh / celebrate any damage done to that club and all associated with it - and bemoan any success (so yes I have had a pretty miserable 40 years)

Amazing view for you to hold IMO

My parents & older family would have been happy to see Utd win 60 odd years ago, they even used to go & watch them when City weren't playing & were crying in the street at the time of the air crash. The rags' attitude made many City fans grow a feeling of utter hatred toward them, even back then. Now they hate them more than I do. My mother can't even be in a room if Utd are on the tv & is as gutted as I am that Rooney's injury isn't worse.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby mcfc1632 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:27 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
mcfc1632 wrote:

Well it is all about opinions - and after all you did apologise in advance due to your recognition that such a view must surely be viewed as totally ridiculous from the vast majority of CITY fans

For me - in my 50's - born Salford - 40+ years a dedicated CITY fan - my generation / upbringing simply cannot conceive that people exist that are CITY fans and hold such views

I would laugh / celebrate any damage done to that club and all associated with it - and bemoan any success (so yes I have had a pretty miserable 40 years)

Amazing view for you to hold IMO

My parents & older family would have been happy to see Utd win 60 odd years ago, they even used to go & watch them when City weren't playing & were crying in the street at the time of the air crash. The rags' attitude made many City fans grow a feeling of utter hatred toward them, even back then. Now they hate them more than I do. My mother can't even be in a room if Utd are on the tv & is as gutted as I am that Rooney's injury isn't worse.

I am the generation (born '57) growing up in the aftermath of the plane crash and the start of the self-indulgent / arrogant / twattish attitude that has pervaded all things scum since (why was the fact that the Club did fuck all for the families of the victims of the crashed not get mentioned at their indulgent 50 years anniversary??) - totally up their own arses - for me nothing is too bad to happen to any aspect of the club / players / fans etc - up the Glazers!!
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Blue in the face » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:38 am

Burt wrote:Taggart says Shrek will be out for two to three weeks so he'll be fit to play against us unfortunately.

Taggarts a lying turd faced bastard. He uses the media for his own propoganda. How come no one has realised hes a spin doctor at the press conferences? He says what needs to be said for the scums advantage. And still its reported as gospel.

Hes a lying turd faced bastard (have I mentioned that yet?).
Blue in the face
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby KinkyKinkladze » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:56 pm

Oh don't get me wrong, I still laugh at them every opportunity and revel in the financial mess they've got themselves in. But when it comes to "hate", that only comes on Derby day. And I don't mind seeing them do well, as I know our time will one day come. The constant "hate" just isn't there for me anymore like it was when I used to sit in the North Stand. After giving up my season ticket, maybe being away from footy for a while leveled me out a bit. I found I was part of a fairly large section in the North Stand who seemed to care more about hating United than loving City. I feel I've grown out of that and kind of have a different maturity now.

But eh, that's just me. I'm 27, I've only had to put up with City always being shit and United always being good. There's really no point in me having that level of anger towards United until we can actually be classed as proper rivals.

Which we will be, soon. Then the hate shall flow.

But meh, I apologise for nothing. I've always been a blue and nothing will ever change that. I don't have to justify myself or my opinions really.
KinkyKinkladze
De Jong's Tackle

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum