Official Premier League Games (03/04/10 - 04/04/10)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Official Premier League Games (03/04/10 - 04/04/10)

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:25 pm

Well heres the fixtures for this week end, please keep all Premier League talk in this thread thanks.

Made it Official this week just for you Nool :)

Image Saturday 3rd April

Image v Image Image 12:45

Image v Image 15:00

Image v Image Image 17:30

Image Sunday 4th April

Image v Image Image 16:00
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Re: Official Premier League Games (03/04/10 - 04/04/10)

Postby brite blu sky » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:29 pm

im gonna be looking with interest at how Arsenal get on against Wolves. No Fabregas, Gallas or Arshavin.. and the rest of them possibly a wee bit tired. Wolves could take the chance to get a result.

Also i dont think the Sundeland v Spuds game is so much of a foregone conclusion. so i will keep my eye on that one as well.

The rags game will be interesting to see how without Rooney they get on against a tail in the air Chelsea.. but im expecting a pretty tight drab sort of game.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby andeez nutz » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:33 pm

City to go 4th with a win! at least for a day
andeez nutz
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: johnson

Postby zuricity » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:11 pm

brite blu sky wrote:im gonna be looking with interest at how Arsenal get on against Wolves. No Fabregas, Gallas or Arshavin.. and the rest of them possibly a wee bit tired. Wolves could take the chance to get a result.

Also i dont think the Sundeland v Spuds game is so much of a foregone conclusion. so i will keep my eye on that one as well.

The rags game will be interesting to see how without Rooney they get on against a tail in the air Chelsea.. but im expecting a pretty tight drab sort of game.

I hope Wolves put out their second string like they did against United. Can't see why Wolves should help United amy more.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby mr_nool » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:17 pm

Mark ( Blue Army ) wrote:Well heres the fixtures for this week end, please keep all Premier League talk in this thread thanks.

Made it Official this week just for you Nool :)

Thanks Mark. That will make me feel like a cool rebel when I start my renegade threads.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby brite blu sky » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:22 pm

zuricity wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:im gonna be looking with interest at how Arsenal get on against Wolves. No Fabregas, Gallas or Arshavin.. and the rest of them possibly a wee bit tired. Wolves could take the chance to get a result.

I hope Wolves put out their second string like they did against U***d. Can't see why Wolves should help U***d amy more.

you think Arsenal are still going to challenge for the title?
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:38 pm

andeez nutz wrote:City to go 4th with a win! at least for a day

How? if Spurs beat Sunderland and we beat Burnley were still 5th
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby zuricity » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:40 pm

brite blu sky wrote:
zuricity wrote:

I hope Wolves put out their second string like they did against U***d. Can't see why Wolves should help U***d amy more.

Actually no I don't. However with all the crap about West Ham taking action against Fulham, United getting lucky against Wolves with a second eleven. It's just ridiculous. City make changes mainly because of Injuries and it gets reported as tinkering with the system. Whereas Fergie 'rotates' his players. As if one game makes that much of a difference over 38 games.

To be honest, I was looking at Arsenals fixtures this morning because of Fabregas's injury and I tried to imagine them only getting draws until they play City and actually if their form does dip and City keep up the wins , who knows ?
Last edited by zuricity on Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby andeez nutz » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:58 pm

Mark ( Blue Army ) wrote:

yea, that game is on sunday- hence the at least for a day.
andeez nutz
Superman's Underpants

Postby Beefymcfc » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:04 pm

andeez nutz wrote:

Are you sure?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby andeez nutz » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:28 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
andeez nutz wrote:

Are you sure?

no, i am wrong.
sorry.
andeez nutz
Superman's Underpants

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:53 pm

andeez nutz wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
andeez nutz wrote:

Are you sure?

no, i am wrong.
sorry.

Fucking hell mate the fixtures are at the top of the page how did you manage to get it wrong lol.
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby brite blu sky » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:55 pm

zuricity wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Actually no I don't. However with all the crap about West Ham taking action against Fulham, U***d getting lucky against Wolves with a second eleven. It's just ridiculous. City make changes mainly because of Injuries and it gets reported as tinkering with the system. Whereas Fergie 'rotates' his players. As if one game makes that much of a difference over 38 games.

To be honest, I was looking at Arsenals fixtures this morning because of Fabregas's injury and I tried to imagine them only getting draws until they play City and actually if their form does dip and City keep up the wins , who knows ?

well for starters lets see if they wobble against Wolves and take it from there..

As for the rags getting helped etc.. we can certainly do our bit to put a really solid fat old style 'cut' nail in the coffin of their season in a few weeks time while helping ourselves to a large slice of still chasing 3rd ;)
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby glossopblue » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:04 am

city to win and the yids to draw. them twats to lose!!!
glossopblue
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Feed The Goat » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:21 am

I hope big nialls boys do it for us today. We should see off burnley no problem and I'll be checkin my phone before I get out of bed later to see if chelski have gone top of the league. Father in law is a filthy red and he will be round watching the game whilst the wives are shopping so I'm not gettin up if they win
Mcf.net best app in the land and all the world
Feed The Goat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:58 am

Just doing my routine morning trawl of BBC and spotted this:

Sunderland's Alan Hutton is unavailable due to the terms of his loan deal with Tottenham, so Phil Bardsley could take his place in defence.

John Mensah faces a late fitness test on his hamstring and David Meyler could return after an ankle problem.

Tottenham's Vedran Corluka, Michael Dawson and Tom Huddlestone have been ruled out and Wilson Palacios is a major doubt.

But Jermain Defoe has recovered from his hamstring injury and will start

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunderland

Doubtful: Mensah (hamstring), Meyler (ankle)

Injured/unavailable: Hutton (ineligible under loan rules), McCartney & Reid (both hamstring)

Tottenham

Doubtful: Palacios (groin)

Injured: Corluka & Huddlestone (ankle), Cudicini (broken wrists), Dawson (hamstring), Jenas, Lennon & Woodgate (all groin), King (thigh), Rose (knee)

How many defensive players have Spurs got injured? Not only are all of their defence out, but also Palacious is a doubt, their very own Nigel De Jong. That can't bode well for them going into this difficult run of games, although one bonus for them is that Defoe is back.

PS. Spurs haven't won in their last 4 visits to the SoL, Drawn 2, Lost 2.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:31 am

brite blu sky wrote:
zuricity wrote:
brite blu sky wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Actually no I don't. However with all the crap about West Ham taking action against Fulham, U***d getting lucky against Wolves with a second eleven. It's just ridiculous. City make changes mainly because of Injuries and it gets reported as tinkering with the system. Whereas Fergie 'rotates' his players. As if one game makes that much of a difference over 38 games.

well for starters lets see if they wobble against Wolves and take it from there..

As for the rags getting helped etc.. we can certainly do our bit to put a really solid fat old style 'cut' nail in the coffin of their season in a few weeks time while helping ourselves to a large slice of still chasing 3rd ;)

Well the lads'll be getting my help against United, it's lose voice time again, singing the blues.
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby brite blu sky » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:35 am

PS. Spurs haven't won in their last 4 visits to the SoL, Drawn 2, Lost 2.

i was thinking that it wasn't a place they seem to like to go. If they draw and we win they will still be 4th on GD.. so lets hope that Sunderland take advantage of their lack of defence and grab a win.

going to be an interesting day today
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:41 am

Anyone watching the Chelsea game?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:48 am

Beefymcfc wrote:Anyone watching the Chelsea game?

Yeah i hope they batter the rags today.
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum