****Offical Match Thread Burnley v Man city****

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ****Offical Match Thread Burnley v Man city****

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:03 pm

Was in a boozer locally and they were ironically celebrating the 2nd half draw. Fair play to them for keeping their sense of humour. I honestly dont think I have ever seen a worse performance from any team in the premier league, I really felt sorry for them, cos if their old manager had been in charge that wouldnt have happened, they have been fucking stiffed by their ex manager, then by their club appointing that useless twat. Yes we were exceptionally good, but they were also sooooo bad
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:28 pm

What a marvellous day. Well done Mancini/City for getting it just right, going for broke & giving a shit team the Keegan style pasting we're capable of rather than resorting to tactical bullshit. Just the right attitude. Well done Vieira too, excellent pushing the team forward.

What a pity the conditions stopped us from putting in another 6 which I recon we would have done. I think that's a crucial day in our season which may turn out to be the one that gets us in the Chump's league. Lets hope the scousers fuck up now, to put the icing on it.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Whassat » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:36 pm

What a game this must have been. And of course one I couldnt get to watch. And the ignorant swedish media just reported Manures loss and Arsenals win but nothing about City's trashing of Burnley... sky 4 and all that. Wankers.
Whassat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City, AIK
My favourite player is: The magician

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:52 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:What a marvellous day. Well done Mancini/City for getting it just right, going for broke & giving a shit team the Keegan style pasting we're capable of rather than resorting to tactical bullshit. Just the right attitude. Well done Vieira too, excellent pushing the team forward.

What a pity the conditions stopped us from putting in another 6 which I recon we would have done. I think that's a crucial day in our season which may turn out to be the one that gets us in the Chump's league. Lets hope the scousers fuck up now, to put the icing on it.

^^^^ saved me the words
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby walmai » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:14 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
walmai wrote:
craigmcfc wrote:
walmai wrote:
walmai wrote:You must and shall win handsomely.

This thread is read by your players!

As long as it's only this one and not half of the others !

You want to have a peek at Kumb.com; if our players read that, they'd give up professional football for good!

half of your first team SHOULD give up professional football!

Just kiddin.

Yeah, that's just ridiculous.

Its more like two thirds.
walmai
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: WHUFC
My favourite player is: The Canning Town Pirlo

Postby getdressedmctavish » Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:02 pm

Let's batter Birmingham and their stand in keeper, Jan Tomaszewski, who sounds like a clown to me.

wasted on these young lads I'm afraid,lol
getdressedmctavish
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum