Typical City - 6-1 up and I was still sh*tting myself

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Typical City - 6-1 up and I was still sh*tting myself

Postby john68 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:25 am

Beefymcfc wrote:I think the only thing 'Typical City' now is the fans, we all think something's gonna go wrong and we seem to love the tag. This near all new squad don't have the mentality of old, that we haven't won out for nearly 3 and a half decades. They just seem to be of a mind-set that we can win something sooner rather than later.

Speaking to other Top 4 supporters, their outlook is that they should be winning every game they play and are more worried about not winning. We as fans however, and fully justified, seem to have the mind-set that we are more worried about not wanting to lose, leaving us with a sense of foreboding when it comes to the games.

If we all get the 'Win every game' mentality soon, as I think our players have, then that will transmit throughout the club and lead us to glory.

I'd go with pretty much all of that Beefy.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Re: Typical City - 6-1 up and I was still sh*tting myself

Postby razor400 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:54 am

I was sort of glad when they scored as it took their argument that it was unplayable away from them.
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum