The City are Magic Thread

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

The City are Magic Thread

Postby brite blu sky » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:24 pm

We have seen some of the best goals going this season, we have seen our players play some sublime stuff even if that has been in fits and starts more often than not.
Hughes brought some truly fantastic attacking talent that the Club and both managers this season have worked to build into a real family. Ok we did a strange thing in swapping managers half way through the season, but so far that is working and it hasn't gone tits up. No one is totally sure about what we can do or how we will do it, but the signs have been there for a while now and we are definately more solid and the attacking spirit is coming back and is now backed up with some steel.

We have all been waiting for it to click, cos we all know in our hearts this team can be devastating to opposition.
I am certainly not trying to say that it will be plain sailing after just one outstanding performance, but as i have been saying for a while the signs are there that we are coming into our own just at the right time..

Birmingham will be no walkover and it will be a tough game, if we get stuck into them straight away again the players confidence will soar and once again there may be just no stopping us. That would be great training for the Derby and will have the rags shitting themselves for what is a crucial game for their season.

If we can maintain this attitude of taking every team as seriously as we did Chelsea then we are in for some more great performaces this season alone. This set of players know they have to put markers down for next season and for them to survive the summer transfer window. I was already expecting us to have a real go at Arsenal on their own turf.. and turn them over in style.

For me the games we have played against the top 3 have been partly about us putting down a marker that this team is good enough to sit with you in that top table.

The only thing we have to be cautious about is overconfidence.. and that is why i think that Brum are the perfect team for us to be playing next, they are a strong well organised and handy team, who unfortunately for them will be without one of their key players. The Brummies are going to have to man the barracades to keep the shots from flying in from the likes of Craig Bellemy, Carlos Tevez, Emmanuel Adebayor, Adam Johnson.. and possibly one or two from the likes of Sylvinho

we have some magic players and the making of a magical team..
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Re: The City are Magic Thread

Postby Sister of fu » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:33 pm

I tell you who is magic Carlos Tevez.......

I'm not one for having a fav player or hero worsphipping players but I love the guy and love how he smiles when he scores for my City.

Never thought I would love a player like I loved The Goat but I do.....
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby gillie » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:02 pm

I will say it myself that i am probably one of our most optimistic poster regards City and i was a bit worried by the style Bobby had us playing early in his tenure but he seems to have found a better balance in the team of late so who knows what we could be capable of if we click at home like we did at Burnley.I really am relishing the thought of our run in with 4 to play at home "Bring them on thats what i say".
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:07 pm

Sister of fu wrote:I tell you who is magic Carlos Tevez.......

I'm not one for having a fav player or hero worsphipping players but I love the guy and love how he smiles when he scores for my City.

Couldn't of said it better myself.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby patrickblue » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:17 pm

Sister of fu wrote:I tell you who is magic Carlos Tevez.......

Sums it up SOF, just how I feel too.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby simon12 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:27 pm

I THINK THE "MAGIC" FOUND WAS THAT Vieira AND BARRY DONT FALL OVER EACH OTHER LIKE NIGE + ANOTHER DO. IT WAS ONLY BURNLEY HOWEVER NO ONE ELSE HAS DONE THIS TO THEM...AAH CAPS lock!!
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Return to The Maine Football forum