Adebayor

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Adebayor

Postby Stevie irelands lost wig » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:24 am

Anyone else notice that after the Togo incident he claimed that he wouldn't celebrate because he just doesn't feel the same amount of happiness that he used to. His first goal on saturday was followed by a jog back to the corner flag and a one-handed salute. He used to do this at Arsenal. Maybe a sign that he is enjoying his football again?
Stevie irelands lost wig
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Re: Adebayor

Postby King Kev » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:26 am

He seems to have a big grin permanently on his face when he's playing which is good to see. I went to Carrington on Friday to watch them train and Ade was fooling about (jumping on Santa Cruz's back) and laughing most of the time. He seems to be a happy chappy.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Dameerto » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:48 am

It should have done him good getting back into his usual routine, he's been in fine form recently so that's a good sign.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Sister of fu » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:24 am

King Kev wrote:He seems to have a big grin permanently on his face when he's playing which is good to see. I went to Carrington on Friday to watch them train and Ade was fooling about (jumping on Santa Cruz's back) and laughing most of the time. He seems to be a happy chappy.

Did Santa crawl away with a serious back injury??? :-)
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby john@staustell » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:28 am

Sister of fu wrote:
King Kev wrote:He seems to have a big grin permanently on his face when he's playing which is good to see. I went to Carrington on Friday to watch them train and Ade was fooling about (jumping on Santa Cruz's back) and laughing most of the time. He seems to be a happy chappy.

Did Santa crawl away with a serious back injury??? :-)

Didn´t you have a go - quite rightly - at a few in the Santa thread for running him down?? :-)

Got a feeling Ade is winding up for the Emirates!!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Return to The Maine Football forum