Do you want to play in the CL?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Do you want to play in the CL?

Postby sandman » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:07 am

Feed The Goat wrote:I would just move the away fans so that the whole south stand can stand and sing together. I am sure there are people all round the ground who look at the south stand and singing section standing up and would love to move there if there was space.

I also think the introduction of a singing section had a negative effect on the rest of the ground lots of people look to them for inspiration and to be honest that section in the corner isn't that inspiring with its du du du du insert name here chants. There was a time when i was growing up that we had some quality chants and songs but now we just go with the same ones as everyone else sings. I recon the only reason Vieira was signed was so Mancini didnt end up stuck with the Mancini WHOA shit.

The Wigan game proved that this wouldnt work, the atmosphere is very much reactionary and the away fans create banter.
sandman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Re: Do you want to play in the CL?

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:00 am

I think this question should be directed towards the scum as well.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum