Crowd for Brum

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Crowd for Brum

Postby Nige » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:15 pm

I wont be there as I'll be at the WWE with my son. Donated my ST to a mte though so I'll be there in spirit.

Sunday's at 4pm when we are on tv erode the crowd for a lot of fans.
lets wish for good days but not forget the bad days
Nige
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Fern 1

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:26 pm

Nige wrote:45,832

I wont be there as I'll be at the WWE with my son. Donated my ST to a mte though so I'll be there in spirit.

You're right there mate, but on the other note, my lads used to love WWE and always wanted to go. I always say you have to experience something once so was wondering if you've been to one of these before as now you've said it, it is a chance that they might not get again.

Is it worth missing a match for?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Nige » Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:46 pm

Beefy

Sky plus/video/dvd the blues and watch it when you get in.

The WWE experience comes around once a year and is a real life pantomime for kids and 'some' adults. If you can get over the acting and staged goody wins v baddy looses and allow those around you to drift off into WWE world its a real good laugh. You can also have a drink in your seat which would make anything more bareable.

My lad's going in a Rey Mysterio mask with champions belt! God knows what he's god planned for me or what people on the bus to town will think.

Enjoy the Blues if you follow that route pal.
lets wish for good days but not forget the bad days
Nige
Superman's Underpants

My favourite player is: Fern 1

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:22 am

Nige wrote:Beefy

Sky plus/video/dvd the blues and watch it when you get in.

The WWE experience comes around once a year and is a real life pantomime for kids and 'some' adults. If you can get over the acting and staged goody wins v baddy looses and allow those around you to drift off into WWE world its a real good laugh. You can also have a drink in your seat which would make anything more bareable.

My lad's going in a Rey Mysterio mask with champions belt! God knows what he's god planned for me or what people on the bus to town will think.

Enjoy the Blues if you follow that route pal.

Agreed I've been 2 or 3 times here, great entertainment. That said it's a bit shit these days isn't it?
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby dazby » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:13 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:I might just leave him there for a laugh if he nods off.

Ha ha, nasty pasty! Imagine the headline - 'Homeless Ozzie Fu-bar'ed by City Hostess' ;-)

That would be totally embarrassing. After waiting soooo long for this to happen, go to my first game and nod off.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby simon12 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:27 am

dazby wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:I might just leave him there for a laugh if he nods off.

Ha ha, nasty pasty! Imagine the headline - 'Homeless Ozzie Fu-bar'ed by City Hostess' ;-)

That would be totally embarrassing. After waiting soooo long for this to happen, go to my first game and nod off.

I`m sure Phil Dowd willmake a decision that will keep you awake mate
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby stinky pete » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:08 am

how much is brum paying for his ticket on sunday is it same price we pay when we go there?
stinky pete
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: v kompany

Postby btajim » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:27 pm

Nige wrote:45,832

Chelsea was televised yet we sold it out. Saturday Tea Time kick off, too.

Fans pick and choose their Matches when they haven't committed to a Seasoncard.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby psut1 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:58 pm

I am surprised GMP will allow us to take up the Birmingham shortfall due to the potential for trouble. Remember it kicking off inside and outside the ground last time.
"I scored after 19 minutes a "bluemoon" goal - David White picked it up, he saw me standing alone, he crossed and I hammered it home. The moon had turned gold"
(Niall Quinn the autobiography)
psut1
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby Nick » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:36 pm

CITY CITY! I forgot we were at home this weekend. Even though im really too busy to be going lol.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby craigmcfc » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:44 pm

Almost full I'd say, maybe 46,100. Bought 2 extra myself taking advantage of the adult/kid ticket for £30 and (another) home shirt free
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Postby john@staustell » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:03 am

Still lots of availability on the website, despite the club saying ´last few tickets`.

Not everyone wants a junior ticket and junior home shirt. I wonder if that £10 offer last time is backfiring a bit, with a few hanging on until Sunday? From OS:

There are still a few remaining tickets for a match (4pm) that could see the Blues establish a clear four-point lead over rivals Tottenham, who are playing in the FA Cup this weekend.

The action on the pitch isn't all. Legendary former City goalkeeper Bert Trautmann will be a guest of honour against the club he defied despite a broken neck in the 1956 FA Cup final.

And our special offer of one adult ticket and one junior ticket for level 1 or level 3, plus a junior home shirt, all for £30, means you can support the lads at a bargain price.

The £30 package is available to personal callers at the stadium Ticket Office or Arndale Citystore, and you can also telephone 0870 062 1894 (Option 1) to secure your deal
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Feed The Goat » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:14 am

I rang ticket number and they said only 3rd tier of east or west available now. So looks like the goat is on my knee again
Mcf.net best app in the land and all the world
Feed The Goat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby john@staustell » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:43 am

Feed The Goat wrote:I rang ticket number and they said only 3rd tier of east or west available now. So looks like the goat is on my knee again

There´s still a good half of 213 left online (normally away block) but I guess they wont sell this by phone (?)
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Feed The Goat » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:45 am

john@staustell wrote:
Feed The Goat wrote:I rang ticket number and they said only 3rd tier of east or west available now. So looks like the goat is on my knee again

There´s still a good half of 213 left online (normally away block) but I guess they wont sell this by phone (?)

cheers mate he's gonna sit with me I think. Will they let me transfer my seat upstairs so he not on my knee tho?
Mcf.net best app in the land and all the world
Feed The Goat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby john@staustell » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:54 am

Given that there are 2 whole days left to buy, including the weekend when more people are free, I revise my original forecast and reckon it will sell out now - allowing for a full take-up of Brum´s 1700.

It´s that time of the season - 47,200
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby btajim » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:42 pm

john@staustell wrote:Given that there are 2 whole days left to buy, including the weekend when more people are free, I revise my original forecast and reckon it will sell out now - allowing for a full take-up of Brum´s 1700.

It´s that time of the season - 47,200

Well... It's the least attractive of the remaining Home Matches, IMHO. The Derby, Villa and Spurs are all more crucial clashes and Birmingham City, in theory, should be a straightforward win. It's also on TV.

I hope we do sell it out - but if the two tier sections are all filled then it'll look full.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby psut1 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:56 pm

"I scored after 19 minutes a "bluemoon" goal - David White picked it up, he saw me standing alone, he crossed and I hammered it home. The moon had turned gold"
(Niall Quinn the autobiography)
psut1
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum