Taggart

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Taggart

Postby guv111 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:22 am

david yearsley wrote: Yeah heard that cheeky fuclin cnut call COMS the council house - well fook off back to the fuclin Bull Ring Brummie prick - oh and some fuclin council house we´re gonna have soon!!

We weren't even playing, and yet still their bitter, deluded and obsessed "fans" bring us up. The sooner those rusty old gates at the Swamp close for the last time, the better.
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:26 am

guv111 wrote:
david yearsley wrote: Yeah heard that cheeky fuclin cnut call COMS the council house - well fook off back to the fuclin Bull Ring Brummie prick - oh and some fuclin council house we´re gonna have soon!!

We weren't even playing, and yet still their bitter, deluded and obsessed "fans" bring us up. The sooner those rusty old gates at the Swamp close for the last time, the better.

I think both us and them are bitter, and slighty obsessed if i'm totally honest.

The threads posted last night kinda back that up too.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:33 am

london blue 2 wrote:
guv111 wrote:

I think both us and them are bitter, and slighty obsessed if i'm totally honest.

The difference is, they actually have hate in their souls!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:37 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
guv111 wrote:

So do I mate...

how can you not

london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mike J » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:43 am

well martinez at wigan has just been charged by the fa for saying a ref was 'lying'. Mancini got charged for pretty much fuck all.

yet bacon gets away with anything. the bias towards him is shocking.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby hyper » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:48 am

svengali wrote:I agree with the piss sodden old twat. Its disgraceful seeing players surrounding the referee. No team from England would dream of doing that!

That image was the first thing I though of when I read baconface's comments, looks like I'm not the only one either...

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/sport/mike ... -ferguson/
hyper
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: The Goat

Postby john@staustell » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:06 am

Thanks guys I´ve just copied that image in my e-mail to u2us@skysports.com, after watching Lou Macari spout such a mindless series of red-tinted Fergie-apologist drivel I felt compelled to write in!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:23 am

london blue 2 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
guv111 wrote:

So do I mate...

how can you not

I don't hate them, I more pity them in a way. Apart from the old school reds, the new breed have never been in a position where they have had to look at them in this current light. They are not used to losing and not used to seeing a team so thin on the ground. They sit in their seats, in the pubs and in their armchairs swearing and cursing at anything that's not United related. They don't watch football for football, they watch it for their own self-serving bias, so that they are somehow seen as winners in some misguided reflected glory. Watch them, and watch how they react to another team winning. They don't praise them for a good game, they just try to belittle them in some way, and god forbid if one of the Prem challengers wins a game, they get so angry and irrate, to point that either tears have to flow or a fight may start. Watch them when they are aiming vile abuse to opposition players at the game, or throwing things at them when their backs are turned, that his pure hate and it eminates throughout all areas of the club, from management to fans.

And let's not forget the delusion! They sit in their ivory towers waiting for the next piece of silverware somehow unaware that all these things cost money. They now turn on the owners who have brought them what they craived most, and when they actually get a possible takeover bid, then believe that these 'Red Knights' will not put them in an even worse position than before! Won't the Red Knights have to pay the Glazeiers over the odds to get the club, because let's face it, the Glaziers are not going to walk away from their pot of gold just because the fans say so - and that extra money is going to go into - you guessed it - Debt!

So mate, I don't hate them for that. Yes, I dislike that sort of mentality but it is something that they have to live with, so in my eyes, I think pity is the appropriate word. Maybe this will be the way for many of our new City fans, but for those who have been around the club for longer than say 5 years, I'm sure they will keep the humility and understanding that a proper club breeds.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Paul68 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:33 am

Beefy
I applaud you mate.
top post!
I wish there was a way to know you are in the good old days....before you've actually left them...
Paul68
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: All the 17-18!

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:51 am

jimmygrimble2 wrote:Beefy
I applaud you mate.
top post!

Cheers Jimmy. I think I need a drink now ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ENIAM NAM » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:04 pm

I suppose those comments take them out of the running for Ribery if he ever becomes available :)

Not that they could afford him anyway :)
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby pepsi_dave » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:25 pm

What beefy said..... that is all!
Derby Day The Scores Were Level
Then The Goat Was Fed By Neville
Silly Boy Should Know For Sure
Feed The Goat and He Will Score
pepsi_dave
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods Own Club
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby brite blu sky » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:30 pm

jimmygrimble2 wrote:Beefy
I applaud you mate.
top post!

yep, good post mr beefy
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby dazby » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:33 pm

What effect do you think this result will have on his retirement plans? Anyone think that if they'd have won the cup he'd have given it away this term? He was talking recently about Chumps League being his main reason for being in the job.

Personally, I think it's kept him in the hot seat another year.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby btajim » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:46 pm

Taggart will almost definitely go when he overtakes Liverpool's Title record. It wouldn't surprise me if he fancies one more European Cup, too.

The best thing for Man Ure to do will be to shove him out of the door completely. i.e. No Honourary role etc. That Job will be a monster of a position for a new Manager to walk in to. The ghost of Taggart needs to be banished.

Fully agree with comments last night about the Ref making up his own mind about the Red card.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby john68 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:53 pm

Sorry Jimbo but i disagree. Taggart doesn't frightern others like he used to and the rags are an impatient lot. It is inevitable that they will start to fade at some point. Their reliance on Rooney is all too clear to see and the shortage of funds to regenerate his squad will add to the pressure.
If he starts to be percieved as failing, the rags will soon get on his back. There have been several times over the years when we have heard the beginnings of anti taggart rebellion and mutterings.
Let him fail, slowly, as we overtake them...far more fun....for us.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:57 pm

john68 wrote:Sorry Jimbo but i disagree. Taggart doesn't frightern others like he used to and the rags are an impatient lot. It is inevitable that they will start to fade at some point. Their reliance on Rooney is all too clear to see and the shortage of funds to regenerate his squad will add to the pressure.
If he starts to be percieved as failing, the rags will soon get on his back. There have been several times over the years when we have heard the beginnings of anti taggart rebellion and mutterings.
Let him fail, slowly, as we overtake them...far more fun....for us.

You're right John, they are already getting on his back. On top of that, the media started on him earlier this season for his outbursts and they seem to be starting up again.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:00 pm

Was talking to an older United supporter yesterday and he said that if Taggart hadn't fucked up the Tevez deal, then they'd have already sewn-up the Prem League and wouldn't be struggling to put a decent forward on for last night. The emphasis on that was that Taggart fucked-up!

I just said thanks ;-)

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby The Man In Blue » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:44 pm

bit off-topic, but just got an email that cracked me up. you may have seen that shitty flag the rags have "not arrogant, just better"?

how about "not better, just arrogant".
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby branny » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:56 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:Was talking to an older U***d supporter yesterday and he said that if Taggart hadn't fucked up the Tevez deal, then they'd have already sewn-up the Prem League and wouldn't be struggling to put a decent forward on for last night. The emphasis on that was that Taggart fucked-up!

I just said thanks ;-)

I agree. been saying for weeks that if they still had Tevez he would have got more game time as he's streets ahead of Owen and Berbaflop. If he'd shown the same form for them the title would have been done and dusted. How unfortunate. PMSL. Fergie dumbkopf.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum