HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Postby ashton287 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:52 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

What a fucking goal from robben to do the job aswell

taggart "typical Germans" you couldn't make this shit up

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Postby Vhero » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby mcfc1632 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:55 pm

I am so fucking happy - not least because I laid the scum to score four goals (after they scored 2) and I backed Bayern to qualify after the scum's 2nd goal as well - I also backed 3 - 2 and 3 - 3 - shame Bayern did not score again - would have been another grand
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:49 pm

Always worth posting on a thread with the words HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby ruralblue » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:59 pm

ABSOULUTLY CHUFFED TO BITS.

WELL DONE SIR ALEX, GOODNIGHT AND GOODBYE.

Would they deduct Utd 10 points if this lead to administration?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I haven't a fecking clue what I'm doing! Gillie come back man I want my sig back. As the Photobucket thingy gone?
ruralblue
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: MANCHESTER CITY
My favourite player is: KOMPANY / SILVA

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:12 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Bye bye
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Burt » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:16 pm

Oh deary, deary me. They got to the chumps league final and got a nice wedge o dough last year but had to sell the ladyboy to service the debt. What chance of them keepin Shrek now they've been knocked outta the quarter finals and are also lookin like they're not gunna get the league title wedge o dough?
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt

Postby ashton287 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Vhero wrote:http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=31550&start=100
oh no what was i thinking starting a new thread, vhero i feel i owe you an apolagy but i cant seem to find words to portray my feelings of such deep remorse. lock it. ban me. someone ring my isp and tell them to cut my interweb off to prevent this from ever happening again. OR YOU COULD JUST FUCK OFF and this can be my thread for everyone outside of the mcf.net communist party
Last edited by ashton287 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Grob » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:19 pm

ashton287 wrote:
Vhero wrote:http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=31550&start=100
oh no what was i thinking starting a new thread, vhero i feel i owe you an apolagy but i cant seem to find words to portray my feelings of such deep remorse. lock it. ban me. someone ring my isp and tell them to cut my interweb off to prevent this from ever happening again. OR YOU COULD JUST FUCK OFF

you heard the man
Grob
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:19 pm

ashton287 wrote:
oh no what was i thinking starting a new thread, vhero i feel i owe you an apolagy but i cant seem to find words to portray my feelings of such deep remorse. lock it. ban me. someone ring my isp and tell them to cut my interweb off to prevent this from ever happening again. OR YOU COULD JUST FUCK OFF

Don't be an arse Ashton!

And may I say, Mwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Bewdiful.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:24 pm

ashton287 wrote:
oh no what was i thinking starting a new thread, vhero i feel i owe you an apolagy but i cant seem to find words to portray my feelings of such deep remorse. lock it. ban me. someone ring my isp and tell them to cut my interweb off to prevent this from ever happening again. OR YOU COULD JUST FUCK OFF and this can be my thread for everyone outside of the mcf.net communist party

You could of just ignored him no need to tell him to fuck off.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Mike J » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:24 pm

ashton287 wrote:

lol
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby gillie » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:26 pm

ashton287 wrote:

No politics!
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:30 pm

Comm'y B'stards, they should all be shot for not agreeing with me!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Slim » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:39 am

Grob wrote:
ashton287 wrote:

you heard the man

a good suggestion is a good suggestion.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:07 am

gillie wrote:
ashton287 wrote:

No politics!

HAHA!!!

Anyway, topic locked.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Return to The Maine Football forum