I love United fans me.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

I love United fans me.

Postby Tony P » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:26 pm

'Acquaintance' on facebook always giving it the big bla bla bla about United has all of a sudden posted three statuses in a row about City. Funny that...
Tony P
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Re: I love U***d fans me.

Postby Brad » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:33 pm

One united fan posted "Ref is obviously a Bayern fan." haha love it.

They really can't take defeat can they
Brad
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Man city
My favourite player is: Dejong

Postby Vhero » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:37 pm

One of em calling me a bitter cunt because they made it to the quarter finals of a champions league! Oh how far the fucking mighty have fallen!
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Sister of fu » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:40 pm

Facebook is a joy to behold this evening. One silly fucker posted the following:

"Follow!Follow!Follow! coz we're going to the Bernabeau, They'll be thousands of reds all pissed off our heads, coz we're going to the Bernabeau!"
I added....no your not!!

The next wrote:
"looking at these reactions from so called english football fans, makes me wonder, its funny coming from supporters of teams that never win nowt."

Yes because the gracious fans of your wonderfull club always throw there support behind Liverpool, The Arse and Chelsea champs league campaigns...
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Citylee » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:53 pm

Just spent the last 10 mins reading some of the comments from United fans on facebook... OMG !!

"why is it when United lose all city and county fans have to put it as their status, concentrate on your own teams"... WTF !!

"its a shame that more people couldn't actually support the only English team that was left in the champions league....."
posted reply...So you'll be supporting Liverpool tomorrow night then ??

One guy posted 5 diffrent times.... see if you can work out what the score was at the times shown
"That ref was a twat! Mite not av bin a kraut but still wanted em to rule. Just like Hitler did!!" at 9:55pm
"Who's idea was it 2 av a german lovin cunt reffin this match?" at 9:35pm
"Rooney what a warrior !!!!" at 8:15pm
"Get in!!!!!! Wazza starts! Fergie's u lickle tricker, u haha!" at 8.00pm
"Yeahhhhhhhh, come on the boys!!!!" 7:45pm

And they call us !!!
Man.City.... Kids... Beer ... Wife... in that order
Citylee
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Man City FC
My favourite player is: Kinky

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:59 pm

The best thing is that the young'ens want Taggart replaced. Ohhhh, the youth of today ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Wooders » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:14 pm

the sight of those smug cunts in their norwich scarves biting their nails at old trafford lifted my spirits no end
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby john68 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:18 pm

Wooders wrote:the sight of those smug cunts in their norwich scarves biting their nails at old trafford lifted my spirits no end

I have to admit that I was doing the same in the last few minutes (but without the Norwich scarf)...wanting them to lose...Somehow i became a Bayern fan for a few fleeting moments...
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby pepsi_dave » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:28 pm

My mates status was the best i saw......

GOOD WIN 4 UNITED, 3-2! OH WAIT. . . :D
Derby Day The Scores Were Level
Then The Goat Was Fed By Neville
Silly Boy Should Know For Sure
Feed The Goat and He Will Score
pepsi_dave
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods Own Club
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby branny » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:25 pm

One of my "friends" completely lost it a couple of weeks back. I joined a group about our junior school. She was one of the founders of the group and in the year below me. She put some photo's on of our now deceased ex headmaster at CoMs. I posted "we're all blues at heart", she replied "no we're not" to which I merely pointed out that most Reds (note didn't even use their derogatory proper name) I know are obsessed with City and that they even have a banner up at their ground (again was being nice and not referring to it's proper name). Cue 4 letter word tirade ( she didn't know any 5 or more letter words). I have since been deleted from her list of friends......and THEY call us bitter.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby lets all have a disco » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:40 pm

branny wrote:One of my "friends" completely lost it a couple of weeks back. I joined a group about our junior school. She was one of the founders of the group and in the year below me. She put some photo's on of our now deceased ex headmaster at CoMs. I posted "we're all blues at heart", she replied "no we're not" to which I merely pointed out that most Reds (note didn't even use their derogatory proper name) I know are obsessed with City and that they even have a banner up at their ground (again was being nice and not referring to it's proper name). Cue 4 letter word tirade ( she didn't know any 5 or more letter words). I have since been deleted from her list of friends......and THEY call us bitter.

Was she fit?
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby branny » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:28 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:
branny wrote:One of my "friends" completely lost it a couple of weeks back. I joined a group about our junior school. She was one of the founders of the group and in the year below me. She put some photo's on of our now deceased ex headmaster at CoMs. I posted "we're all blues at heart", she replied "no we're not" to which I merely pointed out that most Reds (note didn't even use their derogatory proper name) I know are obsessed with City and that they even have a banner up at their ground (again was being nice and not referring to it's proper name). Cue 4 letter word tirade ( she didn't know any 5 or more letter words). I have since been deleted from her list of friends......and THEY call us bitter.

Was she fit?

Not in the slightest.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Return to The Maine Football forum