If we get fourth..

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

If we get fourth..

Postby Lee_R » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:17 pm

I'm going to LOVE turning around to my so called neutral mates (who seem to love watching the rags) and shoving it down their throats. 'Cook is a dick' they said.. 'he hasnt go a clue'.. 'Hughes needed a few more season to get fourth'.. 'You'll never finish fourth chopping and changing.. it takes time to build a team'.
As far as I am concerned IF we finish fourth the media owe Cook an apology and should highlight that Garry Cook and the board actually have balls and get the job done. Infact I doubt we would be anywhere near 4th now if the board hadnt made such a difficult decision in replacing hughes.. and they took it on the chin. Whatever the outcome it was a good gamble imo.
Lee_R
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David White

Re: If we get fourth..

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:42 pm

So, you didn't like Hughes but you do like Mancini. Have you voted?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:45 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:So, you didn't like Hughes but you do like Mancini. Have you voted?

LMAO you really want them votes to change don't you.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Lee_R » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:48 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:So, you didn't like Hughes but you do like Mancini. Have you voted?

No actually I thought Hughes was ok and was expecting top 6 at the start of this season. Also I was a little concerned at the end of December. However I think the board have done well and actually made a good choice.. dont you?
Last edited by Lee_R on Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lee_R

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:53 pm

Mark ( Blue Army ) wrote:

LMAO you really want them votes to change don't you.

I don't.................but I know a man who does ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:54 pm

Lee_R wrote:

No actually I thought Hughes was ok and was expecting top 6 at the start of this season. Also I was a little concerned at the end of December. However I think the board have done well and made actually made a good choice.. dont you?

I do now mate, just like you I had my concerns (went a little depressive) but now am back on board.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Lee_R » Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:58 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Lee_R wrote:

No actually I thought Hughes was ok and was expecting top 6 at the start of this season. Also I was a little concerned at the end of December. However I think the board have done well and made actually made a good choice.. dont you?

I do now mate, just like you I had my concerns (went a little depressive) but now am back on board.

Lol my typing is awful tonight.. just sick of all these wankers who want us to fail!.. fuckem :)
Lee_R

Return to The Maine Football forum