finally going to a frog match

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

finally going to a frog match

Postby dazlebluefrog » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:29 pm

didn't know what to do about this so thought fcuk it ,if WW can start a thread about a frog match so can i lol
the kids are on holiday from tomorrow so as a treat for my 9year old who plays goalie in football and ice hockey ,i noticed Lyon are playing Sunday afternoon at the stade Gerland against Lille so i thought fcuk it i'll take him to see his 2nd fav team for the 1st time ,after all they are in the chumps league semi final against the red scum ......sorry forgot against thoses german red scum ,gonna leave Valence about 12h00 (train)takes an hour so have time to have a few drinks in lyon then head down to the shop buy him a scarf or something before going in to the ground cost is 17euros for us both not bad really behind the goal in the south stand ,i hope this time the fcuking security don't take my batteries out of my camera like the one and only time i've been to a match here (the match for Foé)still i'll put used ones in and new ones in my pockets
@WW sorry for weds nights match maybe Lyon didn't deserve to get through but after so many times trying they've finally made the semi's
dazlebluefrog
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Grenoble fc38

Re: finally going to a frog match

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:36 am

dazlebluefrog wrote:didn't know what to do about this so thought fcuk it ,if WW can start a thread about a frog match so can i lol
the kids are on holiday from tomorrow so as a treat for my 9year old who plays goalie in football and ice hockey ,i noticed Lyon are playing Sunday afternoon at the stade Gerland against Lille so i thought fcuk it i'll take him to see his 2nd fav team for the 1st time ,after all they are in the chumps league semi final against the red scum ......sorry forgot against thoses german red scum ,gonna leave Valence about 12h00 (train)takes an hour so have time to have a few drinks in lyon then head down to the shop buy him a scarf or something before going in to the ground cost is 17euros for us both not bad really behind the goal in the south stand ,i hope this time the fcuking security don't take my batteries out of my camera like the one and only time i've been to a match here (the match for Foé)still i'll put used ones in and new ones in my pockets
@WW sorry for weds nights match maybe Lyon didn't deserve to get through but after so many times trying they've finally made the semi's

Hope you enjoy the game, when I went to bordeaux I put the camera down my pants to avoid them removing the batteries. Thet have some stupid stadium rules.

Bordeaux for the title..... hope its a good game that lyon just lose 1-0 ;-)
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby john@staustell » Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:39 am

Wonderwall wrote:
dazlebluefrog wrote:didn't know what to do about this so thought fcuk it ,if WW can start a thread about a frog match so can i lol

Hope you enjoy the game, when I went to bordeaux I put the camera down my pants to avoid them removing the batteries. Thet have some stupid stadium rules.

Was thinking this week whilst watching euro reports on Spanish TV referring to ´Girondines Burdeos` how everyone in England calls them ´Bordeaux´ when they´re "Girondins Bordeaux" (in French ). Bit like europeans calling an English club ´Manchester´really :-).
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby dazlebluefrog » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

fcuk is that a rule over here when i watch the start of a match on tele over here you can see all the flash's off the camera's still i'll take your advice with it ,as for the match i'm not an OL supporter more Grenoble cause i lived there 10 years and they play in blue i think bordeaux's main challengers are l'OM ,top now with an easier run in not Lyon
dazlebluefrog
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Tokyo Blue » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:54 pm

Wonderwall wrote:Hope you enjoy the game, when I went to bordeaux I put the camera down my pants to avoid them removing the batteries. Thet have some stupid stadium rules.

Did you catch any of the Bordeaux-Nancy game last week, Wonderwall? I found it quite pleasant viewing. :-)
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby dazlebluefrog » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:11 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:Hope you enjoy the game, when I went to bordeaux I put the camera down my pants to avoid them removing the batteries. Thet have some stupid stadium rules.

Did you catch any of the Bordeaux-Nancy game last week, Wonderwall? I found it quite pleasant viewing. :-)

did you know mate Nancy have the 3rd best away record in the "ligue1"but sadly 18th home record
dazlebluefrog
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Tokyo Blue » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:19 pm

dazlebluefrog wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:

did you know mate Nancy have the 3rd best away record in the "ligue1"but sadly 18th home record

Aye, pap at home. Simply haven't got the players to break down well-organised defences.

A good win last time out at Picot though against Lens. 5-0 was quite a fair reflection of the game, I thought. Same again against Auxerre will see us right.

Hope you enjoy the Lyon game, Daz. Let us know how it goes, would you?
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Dameerto » Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:02 pm

Bloody hell, 17 euros for the both of you? You cant even get one person into a Blue Square Premier (non league) game for that price here.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Grob » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:04 pm

Wonderwall wrote:

Is that a camera in your pants or are you just pleased to see me?
Grob
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Wonderwall » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:59 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:

ha ha I did think of you Tokyo ;-) Unfortunately I was in the uk, but my lad was at the game with his mates. Funny thing is, he likes bordeaux because its his local big team, however, he loved them getting knocked ou of the CL by Lyon because all his mates are getting carried way with how good Bordeaux are. He constantly battles with his mates on a daily basis about how good City players are in comparison to Bordeaux players.... Endless arguments... We both want a CL place for city with Bordeaux in our group ;-)

PS Nancy doubled their away support for this game, there were 30 fans in the ground!!

Fair play, they deserved it and my lad was quietly happy the away team won ;-)
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby spiv » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:13 am

Grob wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

Is that a camera in your pants or are you just pleased to see me?

It could be a sponge bob square pants thing.
spiv
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: .

Return to The Maine Football forum