derby advertising campaign..

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: derby advertising campaign..

Postby Slim » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:45 pm

Welcome to Manchester Malcolm.

We already have the poster designed.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Blue Toy » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:46 pm

The United organisation to get Glazer out have started their own advertising campaign.

I was sent the following earlier. Can't believe they are blowing their own money on this. I also get the vibe that this is still a swipe at us for the original Tevez poster, it isn't about the Green and Gold.

[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Blue Blood » Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:02 pm

Blue Toy wrote:The U***d organisation to get Glazer out have started their own advertising campaign.

I was sent the following earlier. Can't believe they are blowing their own money on this. I also get the vibe that this is still a swipe at us for the original Tevez poster, it isn't about the Green and Gold.

Seriously this green and gold bollocks is getting really tedious now.

We all knew the red side were complete bandwagoner fuckwits before but they have taken it to a new level with this bloody glazer out campaign. I don't think that new poster has anything to do with Tevez or even us (for once), it's just a bunch of self important scum twats with more money then sense thinking themselves the saviours of manchester. what a fooking joke.

Green and gold till the club is sold... pssh fucking embarrassing. All this just because united fans think new owners will give them a larger transfer kitty, i mean that's what it all comes down too isn't it.. if fergie had spent 50 million on a new "world class" player in the last summers window this movement would never had happened.

It's not about debt, it's not about the glazers, its not even about the club, its all about keeping those bragging rights, "we won the league", "we've got the best player in world", "we've the biggest stadium in the prem", "every player wants to play for us", "we can sign anyone"... we all know the one liners.

Green and Gold.. The embodiment of fickle minded football fans at its finest.

<Rant over>
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby bernabias_right_boot » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:19 am

Blue Blood wrote:
Blue Toy wrote:The U***d organisation to get Glazer out have started their own advertising campaign.

Seriously this green and gold bollocks is getting really tedious now.

We all knew the red side were complete bandwagoner fuckwits before but they have taken it to a new level with this bloody glazer out campaign. I don't think that new poster has anything to do with Tevez or even us (for once), it's just a bunch of self important scum twats with more money then sense thinking themselves the saviours of manchester. what a fooking joke.

Green and gold till the club is sold... pssh fucking embarrassing. All this just because U***d fans think new owners will give them a larger transfer kitty, i mean that's what it all comes down too isn't it.. if fergie had spent 50 million on a new "world class" player in the last summers window this movement would never had happened.

It's not about debt, it's not about the glazers, its not even about the club, its all about keeping those bragging rights, "we won the league", "we've got the best player in world", "we've the biggest stadium in the prem", "every player wants to play for us", "we can sign anyone"... we all know the one liners.

Green and Gold.. The embodiment of fickle minded football fans at its finest.

<Rant over>

It's envy, that's all.
bernabias_right_boot
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Carlito

Postby simon12 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:17 am

It`s started. Top picture.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/20 ... vez-Pasion

Whether he is ‘pinching’ goals from Nedum Onuoha, picking up fans’ awards or just giving opposition managers a headache, it is impossible to keep Carlos Tevez out of the news.
A scoring double at the weekend took his tally for the season to 28 for the season from 33 starts and he is rapidly closing in on the first 30-goal top flight campaign since the legendary Francis Lee achieved the feat almost 40-years ago.

And it doesn’t stop there. The Blues Argentinian striker is currently amongst the frontrunners for the PFA Fans’ player of the year – alongside Drogba and Rooney - having just won their March prize.

If that is not enough, Tevez is also the subject of a new illustration created by Shepherd Fairey, the man behind the inspirational and now famous Barack Obama ‘Hope’ poster.

The iconic new image Tevez Pasión is available as wallpaper on mcfc.co.uk and there will be window stickers and posters from fans to pick up in various shops, including the Arndale store from Wednesday onwards.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:43 am

simon12 wrote:It`s started. Top picture.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/20 ... vez-Pasion

Whether he is ‘pinching’ goals from Nedum Onuoha, picking up fans’ awards or just giving opposition managers a headache, it is impossible to keep Carlos Tevez out of the news.
A scoring double at the weekend took his tally for the season to 28 for the season from 33 starts and he is rapidly closing in on the first 30-goal top flight campaign since the legendary Francis Lee achieved the feat almost 40-years ago.

And it doesn’t stop there. The Blues Argentinian striker is currently amongst the frontrunners for the PFA Fans’ player of the year – alongside Drogba and Rooney - having just won their March prize.

If that is not enough, Tevez is also the subject of a new illustration created by Shepherd Fairey, the man behind the inspirational and now famous Barack Obama ‘Hope’ poster.

The iconic new image Tevez Pasión is available as wallpaper on mcfc.co.uk and there will be window stickers and posters from fans to pick up in various shops, including the Arndale store from Wednesday onwards.

Brilliant artwork that.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Feed The Goat » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:10 am

U can download the image from the facebook group direct to your iPhone or blackberry got mine looks class
Mcf.net best app in the land and all the world
Feed The Goat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum