Robinho - what next?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Robinho - what next?

Postby Vhero » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:20 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:I think he has let us down big time...Im gutted he is no longer with us and probably wont be again. I had my 2 new shirts with his name on and I regret it badly as he embarrasses me with his constant lies.

He has treated us city fans as thick cunts .

I dont want to see him again as I dont believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

See thats why I never get shirts with players names..
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Slim » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:21 pm

Vhero wrote:
Slim wrote:
Wooders wrote:a swap move with players from AC Milan beckons I reckon, they'd snap him up and he would do very well in serie a

Which 30yo+ are we gonna swap for?

How about Pato? He's only 20... I think he has fantastic talent...

Pato is their poster child, he is probably the only one they wouldn't offer up as exchange.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:22 pm

Vhero wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:I think he has let us down big time...Im gutted he is no longer with us and probably wont be again. I had my 2 new shirts with his name on and I regret it badly as he embarrasses me with his constant lies.

He has treated us city fans as thick cunts .

I dont want to see him again as I dont believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

See thats why I never get shirts with players names..

Lesson learnt.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mase » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:17 pm

avoidconfusion wrote:
walmai wrote:Stop deluding yourselves. He's precisely the kind of player your first season in CL requires.

And only the utterly foolish would let him deteriorate on the sidelines whilst getting someone else of the same abilities in at the same time.

He's one of the most skillful players your club has had in the last 25 years.

The difference between having a chance of progressing past Europa and getting to the knock out rounds.

Which is surely yr aspiration?

Does not change the fact that Senior Robinho obviously does not give a fuck. Ever since he ran back to Brazil he has been slagging City off and saying he wants to stay at Santos forever.

He can fuck off for all I care. I'd rather play players who give a shit and put a shift in, even if they aren't anywhere near as skillful as Robinho, I am sure they benefit the team more.

Fuck that mate!! Vassell ran his ball sack off but I'd rather have a Robinho in the team than him.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby pears12 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:25 pm

I wouldn't want robinho when he decides it too cold and hull are a bit rough and cries in the corner for 90 minutes.. give me vassell anytime let he shows some willingness to get involved..he not as skillful but he way more likely to do something than robinho on an away day
pears12
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Postby Mase » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:41 pm

pears12 wrote:I wouldn't want robinho when he decides it too cold and hull are a bit rough and cries in the corner for 90 minutes.. give me vassell anytime let he shows some willingness to get involved..he not as skillful but he way more likely to do something than robinho on an away day

Was that a serious post or did you forget the ;) at the end?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Dazzacity » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:06 pm

Robinho just cant handle the Prem. The guy thinks he's better than he is and just cant handle some Burnley right back gettin the better of him. Id say fook him off. Swap deal for Di Maria.

Its a pity, Im thought he would click again once we signed the likes of Ade and Tevez.But in the end, he couldnt get ahead of Bellamy and Petrov and now we have Johnson. Id forget about Brazillians, Id wash my hands with them and rather bring Argentinians to the club. They're so much more suited to the Prem and actually seem like they have a set of balls on them and get stuck in.
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Rag_hater » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:25 pm

Its funny on here how some posters can say they have a lets say mistrust of Brazilian players and say they have a typical lazy attitude and get their knickers in a twist when baconface says typical Germans
Rag_hater
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby The Man In Blue » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:34 pm

Rag_hater wrote:Its funny on here how some posters can say they have a lets say mistrust of Brazilian players and say they have a typical lazy attitude and get their knickers in a twist when baconface says typical Germans

to be fair, the majority are saying Robinho is a lazy fucker who does not care about City. i'd think the same if he was from Rio or Range.

would you not agree?
The Man In Blue

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:41 pm

I'd have him back, without a doubt. However, will he get a run in the side under Mancio, or any manager.

I miss Robinho, Robinho_Is_God don't you know!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Rag_hater » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:48 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:
Rag_hater wrote:Its funny on here how some posters can say they have a lets say mistrust of Brazilian players and say they have a typical lazy attitude and get their knickers in a twist when baconface says typical Germans

to be fair, the majority are saying Robinho is a lazy fucker who does not care about city. i'd think the same if he was from Rio or Range.

would you not agree?

I don't think he is a lazy fuck but that's a matter of opinion.Personally I don't really care if he comes back or not.Would like to see him back but the thing I find strange is that people can say they prefer Argie's because they have an certain apparent trait and Brazilians have a certain apparent trait and they want to steer clear of them in the future.
To me it seems a bit hypocritical.
Rag_hater

Postby The Man In Blue » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:50 pm

i see where you are coming from, but i'm sure you would agree Robinho has not done the stereotype of brazilians any favours at all. especially with his comments since he left.
The Man In Blue

Postby Rag_hater » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:05 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:i see where you are coming from, but i'm sure you would agree Robinho has not done the stereotype of brazilians any favours at all. especially with his comments since he left.

I think what you say about stereotypes has some creedance.Personally I have not been offended by his comments since he left but that's me.
And I think the dislike shown to him by some of the fans is a bit extreme and somewhat OTT.The guy did allright for in his first year here and not given much of a chance in the second from where I was watching.
Rag_hater

Postby Socrates » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:09 pm

Nationality is clearly the only factor we should consider when signing new players. Deffo don't want anymore English players after Joey Barton! And Robinho must be hounded out of the club if he returns. Too talented for starters and needs other players to pass to him and get into space once he has the ball to be effective...
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby Crossie » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:14 pm

It's been a while since we heard from him. I reckon someone at the club told him to shut the fuck up. either that or he has been told Santos cant keep him on, and he is going to have to come back here, and no one else wants him for the wages he demands
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:57 pm

Socrates wrote:Nationality is clearly the only factor we should consider when signing new players. Deffo don't want anymore English players after Joey Barton! And Robinho must be hounded out of the club if he returns. Too talented for starters and needs other players to pass to him and get into space once he has the ball to be effective...

Yep. Morons keep running in the wrong direction & fail to intercept when he backheels the ball to the opposition on the halfway line or fails to control it in midfield or flicks it to the oppo CB or gets taken the piss out of by mid table fullbacks. Stupid bastards expect him to pass it to them, they don't see how he's lulling the opposition into a false sense of security by pretending he can't be arsed. You'd think they would have learned by now but but no.

I don't think they run past him quick enough to get the ball back when he gives it away either. It's almost as if some of them expect HIM to run! Ridiculous for such a star. You'd think after watching Elano, Jo & Giovani, they'd know how unfair it is to expect Robinho to be the odd one out.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby omgwtf » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:25 pm

I think Robby has well and truly burnt all his bridges at City.

The bloke is a rotten apple ,he should not be let within a thousand miles of a City dressing room ever again
omgwtf
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: gods own club
My favourite player is: Tevez

Postby stinky pete » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:01 am

if we get in top4 will he come back sniffin?
stinky pete
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: v kompany

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:11 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Socrates wrote:Nationality is clearly the only factor we should consider when signing new players. Deffo don't want anymore English players after Joey Barton! And Robinho must be hounded out of the club if he returns. Too talented for starters and needs other players to pass to him and get into space once he has the ball to be effective...

Yep. Morons keep running in the wrong direction & fail to intercept when he backheels the ball to the opposition on the halfway line or fails to control it in midfield or flicks it to the oppo CB or gets taken the piss out of by mid table fullbacks. Stupid bastards expect him to pass it to them, they don't see how he's lulling the opposition into a false sense of security by pretending he can't be arsed. You'd think they would have learned by now but but no.

I don't think they run past him quick enough to get the ball back when he gives it away either. It's almost as if some of them expect HIM to run! Ridiculous for such a star. You'd think after watching Elano, Jo & Giovani, they'd know how unfair it is to expect Robinho to be the odd one out.

You're dead right mate - its just as well we've a stupid cunt like Carlos Tevez (a rich man's Dickov) who's on the same wave lenght as the rest of the stupid cunts. Hopefully we'll bag fourth, get rid of everyone, replace them with players that are as intelligent (if possible) as Robinho and watch us march to the title.

Hoo fucking Rah.
Original Dub

Postby Bingo Lewis » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:38 am

seriously now. get him back here and don't play him whatsoever. he's a disrespectful little cunt. do what moyes did to lescott. make him train on his own away from any of the first team. we should go to town on him. show any future players what happens when you fuck city about.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum