Official Premier League Games (10/04/10 - 14/04/10)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Official Premier League Games (10/04/10 - 14/04/10)

Postby Sister of fu » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:57 pm

These sky fuckers well want the Spurs to get 4th. Nowt like being biased!!
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 pm

We better beat the munich bastard scumers this week and get that 4 goal cushion back..having siad that if Chelski play like they did against Notlob then they will fucking lose.

I fucking hate Arsenal.....Wneger clueless with his team selection.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:30 pm

Ooooh, that was nasty by Ashley Young! Jumps up about 3 feet to get the ball with Pienaar coming towards him. As he comes down he forces his studs purposely into Pienaars Bollox. Nasty and wonder if they'll look at that afterwards?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:51 pm

My worst fears about Arsenal were confirmed. I thought they were fucking useless on the ball & shit at the back v Barca & tonight was the same. Not seen an Arsenal side so devoid of creative ideas since Bruce Rioch was there. Unfortunately Van Persie improved them about 50% & no doubt he'll play v us but we should still be in with a good chance.

Btw, if Ashley Young was a City player he'd be looking at a 3 game ban. I won't hold my breath on that one though.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby brite blu sky » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:57 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:I like it when the pressure's on us, we play better! And I wouldn't expect anyone to do us any favours, let's win it for ourselves eh?!?

was reading the thread and then found that someone had already written what i wanted to say

ta beefy
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Vhero » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:27 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:My worst fears about Arsenal were confirmed. I thought they were fucking useless on the ball & shit at the back v Barca & tonight was the same. Not seen an Arsenal side so devoid of creative ideas since Bruce Rioch was there. Unfortunately Van Persie improved them about 50% & no doubt he'll play v us but we should still be in with a good chance.

Btw, if Ashley Young was a City player he'd be looking at a 3 game ban. I won't hold my breath on that one though.

I agree I am more confident about the arsenal game today after watching the spurs game.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum