Unintentionally Funny....Green And Gold Song.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Unintentionally Funny....Green And Gold Song.

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:32 am

Just when you thought this week couldn't get any better what do them dumb fucks do? Make a song about the Green and Gold and put it on youtube. You really couldnt make this up, if your drinking a drink at this point i suggest you put it down because you will piss your self at this shit.

[youtube]UXJA_nUKBps[/youtube]
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Re: Unintentionally Funny....Green And Gold Song.

Postby Lee_Kinda » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:51 am

HAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAAA!!!!
Lee_Kinda
De Jong's Tackle

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:00 am

I dont get it?
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:15 am

Jesus.

It's interesting that after 1 min 30 it feels like you've been listening to it for at least 5 mins. Similar effect that which happens to a 4th official at the swamp.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Kladze » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:32 am

LOL

That really is bad - and I don't mean bad in the modern sense of the word either, it really IS bad.
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: NdJ

Postby john68 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:13 am

hahahahahahahahaha...

SHALL WE USE OUR CLUB?
SHALL WE USE YOUR CLUB?
OR SHOULD BELLAMY, USE HIS GOLF CLUB?

THE GLAZIERS BOUGHT IT,
NOW YOU CAN'T SORT IT,
AND THE BAILIFFS, WILL SOON ABORT IT.

I think my version is better than theirs....Should we have a poll?...:-)
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Manx Blue » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:36 am

"help this song get to number one"

mwahahahahahahahaa! Bunch of fucking arsewipes
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Slim » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:05 am

You know when Frank took over the club we had a bunch of people who were up in arms, and yet instead of doing something, anything, they did fuck all. Annoying as it was, at least they are doing something.

And as for the song, what the fuck better have we come up with lately?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:11 am

Slim wrote:You know when Frank took over the club we had a bunch of people who were up in arms, and yet instead of doing something, anything, they did fuck all. Annoying as it was, at least they are doing something.

Give me a fucking break. That is embarrasement of highest order and I'm sure there are loads of rags who agree.

And why would we have been up in arms against Frank? His initial intentions were good but he did not foresee what was happening in Thailand (that is still going on). But he sold us to our current benefactors so I'm nothing but thankfull to man.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Mike J » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:15 am

fucking hell that is great.

i bet the people singing it are from fucking peckham putting a manc accent on!
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby simon12 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:32 am

i`ve just brought my cheerios up. We will wear red once more? Obviously they are like the majority of rags who don`t go as they would see the ones that go wear the scarves and the shirts(red ones). Proper bellends.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby Slim » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:12 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Slim wrote:You know when Frank took over the club we had a bunch of people who were up in arms, and yet instead of doing something, anything, they did fuck all. Annoying as it was, at least they are doing something.

Give me a fucking break. That is embarrasement of highest order and I'm sure there are loads of rags who agree.

And why would we have been up in arms against Frank? His initial intentions were good but he did not foresee what was happening in Thailand (that is still going on). But he sold us to our current benefactors so I'm nothing but thankfull to man.

You speak for rags now? As well as speaking for all blues as far as Frank was concerned? Well I seem to recall Rascal and was it crossan who said they were done supporting City until he was replaced?

Like I said, when we are pissed about something, the most we do recently is moan on a City forum...Hughes Out anyone? So criticising them for actually doing something? FFS, it's like we work for the daily mail.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:22 am

That song is a fucking joke and this green and gold bullshit is just another way to show you are a "hardcore United" fan when in reality, that species is close to extinction.

Over here, you see lads walking around with United jerseys on while the match is on, as I'm sure you do over there. Its only a matter of time before they are walking around with green and gold during the match.

Lets see where all the hardcore fans are when the shit really hits the fan and the players start getting sold and they stop winning shit.

Slim, I'm suprised you said what you did, because our fans are used to sticking with the club through thick and thin and maybe that's why we're reluctant to publically protest.
Original Dub

Postby brite blu sky » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:29 am

simon12 wrote:i`ve just brought my cheerios up. We will wear red once more? Obviously they are like the majority of rags who don`t go as they would see the ones that go wear the scarves and the shirts(red ones). Proper bellends.

funny as that lark, even the rags in the bar watching the CL game were like.. ' i dont get that, how naff can you be '

i just said i thought it showed the true colours coming out.

ps. no need for a poll j68.. class
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby ashton287 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:38 am

i know i wish our fans would of went and bought norwich scarfs and made some retarded youtube songs to show the world our crisis, that would of sorted ALL our problems like it has for them. if only we were as smart as the rags eh.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: De jong

Postby Slim » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:43 am

ashton287 wrote:

i know i wish our fans would of went and bought norwich scarfs and made some retarded youtube songs to show the world our crisis, that would of sorted ALL our problems like it has for them. if only we were as smart as the rags eh.

Yeah, I don't know where they get the idea to call us 'Bitters' either, not like we are obsessed with talking down everything they ever do.

Oh wait.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ashton287 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:55 am

Slim wrote:
ashton287 wrote:

Yeah, I don't know where they get the idea to call us 'Bitters' either, not like we are obsessed with talking down everything they ever do.

Oh wait.

i didnt start the fucking thread and also this is a stupid argument a week away from a derby, of course were gonna talk down anything they do.

and 'bitters'? its not like when we were in division 2 they were giving us shit still was it

Oh wait.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Slim » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:06 am

ashton287 wrote:
Slim wrote:
ashton287 wrote:

Oh wait.

i didnt start the fucking thread and also this is a stupid argument a week away from a derby, of course were gonna talk down anything they do.

and 'bitters'? its not like when we were in division 2 they were giving us shit still was it

Oh wait.

Right, so they do it and it's okay for us to as well? So we are the same as them?

I'd like to think we are better than they are, but in the face of such overwhelming evidence to the contrary how can I?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby ashton287 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:17 am

Slim wrote:
ashton287 wrote:
Slim wrote:
ashton287 wrote:

Oh wait.

Oh wait.

Right, so they do it and it's okay for us to as well? So we are the same as them?

I'd like to think we are better than they are, but in the face of such overwhelming evidence to the contrary how can I?

no but in all the years they've been doing it we've had fuck all to really fight back with, its like having an older brother giving you shit but being bigger and then you start to catch the cunt up and when you do, he's gonna fucking get it.

not the best metaphor but still i think it shows the thinking behind most of it, soon enough they will be the little brother and we wont give a fuck about anything they do anymore. but when that day comes you'll probably be moaning about our lack of passion so i'll just leave you too it.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Slim » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:24 am

ashton287 wrote:no but in all the years they've been doing it we've had fuck all to really fight back with, its like having an older brother giving you shit but being bigger and then you start to catch the cunt up and when you do, he's gonna fucking get it.

not the best metaphor but still i think it shows the thinking behind most of it, soon enough they will be the little brother and we wont give a fuck about anything they do anymore. but when that day comes you'll probably be moaning about our lack of passion so i'll just leave you too it.

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

And LEAVE YOU TO IT, here endeth the lesson.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum