Unintentionally Funny....Green And Gold Song.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Unintentionally Funny....Green And Gold Song.

Postby M147WN » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:22 am

Jesus! I can't believe Blues are giving rags credit for an attempt to overthrow a regime which is bleeding their club dry?
Wearing gimp suits with lace collars?? It wouldn't make any difference.
The Glazers have a cash cow they can legitamately milk for as long as their name is on the deeds!
They don't give a fuck what colours they wear as long as their 'buisness' can eek out credible, legitimate buisness withdrawls?? Does anyone really think they would relinquish ownership because these deluded twats wear Norwich scarfs and make 3rd rate utube clips?

I'm surprised at some of the comments regarding this!

Namely SLIM!

Your a Blue? Well fuckin act like one and give these RED cocksuckers short shrift as is your duty as a city fan!
We look 'em in the eye every fuckin day and let me tell you we've had fuck all to cross 'em with for years and this comes off and you want to give 'em credit?? Get fuckin real!

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy!
M147WN
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Slim » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:24 am

razor400 wrote:
Slim wrote:You know when Frank took over the club we had a bunch of people who were up in arms, and yet instead of doing something, anything, they did fuck all. Annoying as it was, at least they are doing something.

And as for the song, what the fuck better have we come up with lately?

So you don't remember when we got rid of swales then, or were you busy trying not to get eaten fucking dingois.

Thank fuck, I was hoping someone would get around to pointing out the obvious, I was throwing out enough bones for someone to latch on. So we wanted Swales out and protested to be taken over by an ex-player, they want Glazer, so they protest to be taken over by a group of ex-players. Hmmm, they are obviously a bunch of stupid fucks for doing it....and that makes us?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby King Kev » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:14 am

I think the concept of the green and [strike]yellow[/strike] gold was a good idea and made a strong point to their owners. That point being that their club has history and roots and that this should not be ignored or forgotten by the current owners.

However, the whole thing has been hijacked by morons who have no idea why they are wearing a Norwich scarf when attending a united match and just see them as some sort of fashion accessory or badge of honour.

It is these morons that I am very grateful to as the have given me another thing about their club to mock and laugh at. They have also derailed the whole campaign by diluting the impact of the scarves by wearing them with replica shirts.

These morons are there to be mocked and it is our duty as City fans to mock them at every opportunity.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby TheGOAT » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:02 am

i just wanna say...

...oh wait
"Watch a DVD, eat some pizza
**** each other!
I'm serious!!
**** a chicken if that's what it takes...
Watch a chicken ******* a horse...
What? You think the guys at google sat around watching Trumpton?"
TheGOAT
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City F.C.

Postby bluej » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:24 am

King Kev wrote:I think the concept of the green and [strike]yellow[/strike] gold was a good idea and made a strong point to their owners. That point being that their club has history and roots and that this should not be ignored or forgotten by the current owners.

However, the whole thing has been hijacked by morons who have no idea why they are wearing a Norwich scarf when attending a U***d match and just see them as some sort of fashion accessory or badge of honour.

It is these morons that I am very grateful to as the have given me another thing about their club to mock and laugh at. They have also derailed the whole campaign by diluting the impact of the scarves by wearing them with replica shirts.

These morons are there to be mocked and it is our duty as City fans to mock them at every opportunity.

Exactly this. The one's that are clutching megastore bags and wearing replica shirts whilst wearing green and yellow are just typical united fans - jumping on the bandwagon.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum