Europe

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Europe

Postby Moonchesteri » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:04 am

Just watched all my photos from last year's Copenhagen and Hamburg trips and Fucl me and the memories got me thinking - I WANT SOME PROPER EUROPEAN NIGHTS NEXT SEASON. Whether that's Chumps or the europa league I don't care!
Obviously UCL would be perfect but to be in the europa league for the first time without the bloody fair play system is a new milestone for our club as well!

I can't wait for our future trips around europe and for another Fantastic home nights like Hambutrg.

We are CITY, we are CITY, super CITY, from Maine Road (should we change this to 'EASTLANDS' at some point?).

good night everyone. blue mooooooooooooooooooooon
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Europe

Postby Feed The Goat » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:04 am

I couldn't agree more mate I had 3 good away days in the uefa cup last season. It would be absolutley brilliant if we could get champs league and a trip to Milan or summat
Mcf.net best app in the land and all the world
Feed The Goat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Lee_Kinda » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:25 am

I really cant wait!

Any idea earliest possible date of either europa or CL games? Are we talking late august?
Lee_Kinda
De Jong's Tackle

Postby david yearsley » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:02 pm

Moonie - I´m in Copenhagen next Sat for the derby - got any places you´d recommend seeing it ?- maybe even where there might be a few scandie blues coz I will need some moral support - do NOT want to be in a bar full of scummers. Would Malmo be better to watch it as we´re defo going over there at some stage - cheers!
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Lee_Kinda » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:17 pm

david yearsley wrote:Moonie - I´m in Copenhagen next Sat for the derby - got any places you´d recommend seeing it ?- maybe even where there might be a few scandie blues coz I will need some moral support - do NOT want to be in a bar full of scummers. Would Malmo be better to watch it as we´re defo going over there at some stage - cheers!

The irish bar, I think its called "the rover" did cheaper beer for blues when we were over.

Also went over to malmo and its was dead, nice place don't get me wrong, but just VERY quite. Alot more going on in Copenhagan.
If you get on the main little road thing, there are a few bars, but I reckon the irish bar will be your best bet.
Lee_Kinda
De Jong's Tackle

Postby david yearsley » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:26 pm

Lee_Kinda wrote:
david yearsley wrote:Moonie - I´m in Copenhagen next Sat for the derby - got any places you´d recommend seeing it ?- maybe even where there might be a few scandie blues coz I will need some moral support - do NOT want to be in a bar full of scummers. Would Malmo be better to watch it as we´re defo going over there at some stage - cheers!

The irish bar, I think its called "the rover" did cheaper beer for blues when we were over.

Also went over to malmo and its was dead, nice place don't get me wrong, but just VERY quite. Alot more going on in Copenhagan.
If you get on the main little road thing, there are a few bars, but I reckon the irish bar will be your best bet.

I´ve looked it up - think it´s the Irish Rover is that right ? I´ll check it out - cheers
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Return to The Maine Football forum