Sunday Supplement

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Sunday Supplement

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:59 am

I actually want to physically beat the shit out of that smug cunt Matt whatever his name is.
Laughing everytime we're mentioned.

Re Mourinho "Real Madrid or City??!", "ha ha, which one would you go for?!"
"Listen, Mourinho wants to win the league everywhere he goes...."

Also saying we don't have any credibility and players will only come for the money, even if we're in the champions league!

Loads of other snidy shit, so if you want to remind yourself (as if you need to) why its us against the world, have a look at this, about an hour and 40 in. Sorry, no link, but they do normally have a podcast and/video on Sky website.

CUNTS
Original Dub

Re: Sunday Supplement

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:10 am

What those blokes give out as rational opinions are actually what they hope will happen rather than what they genuinely believe will happen. Same with Paul Merson etc. They all have their favourites, which usually incude the 'big 4' , they all love Harry & David Moyes & Martin O Neil etc & we threaten to shit all over the fucking lot of 'em.

They know it's coming & there's nothing they can do about it, so they're just getting the piss takes in whilst they still can. In the future they'll be complaining that it's not fair.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby eastlandsblue » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:34 am

Matt Lawton is a tit, and he was basically laughed at by none other than Ian McGarry when he dismissed Maurinho becoming Citys manager. McGarry hit the nail on the head when he said ''players would be lining up to join City if Jose was there'', and that he wouldnt go to Madrid until Perez stood down as president in 3 years.
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Craig B » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:46 am

I hate the way McGarry always brings up the issue of Mancini only having an 6 month contract and an option for a further 3 years basically because of the way Bobby said it in his first press conference when his English wasn't the best. I actually believe, contrary to what twats like McGarry say, that he was given a 3 and half year contract and we're not going to go for Mourinho in the summer. Perhaps I'm being naive but there you go.
"..The object of playing any game is for enjoyment. If you have enjoyed it and done your best you have won no matter what the result." - Joe Mercer OBE
Craig B
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:53 am

Craig B wrote:I hate the way McGarry always brings up the issue of Mancini only having an 6 month contract and an option for a further 3 years basically because of the way Bobby said it in his first press conference when his English wasn't the best. I actually believe, contrary to what twats like McGarry say, that he was given a 3 and half year contract and we're not going to go for Mourinho in the summer. Perhaps I'm being naive but there you go.

I hope you're right but I recon it'll be up to Mourinho whether he takes the job. If he does take it then he'll probably dump us for Madrid or the rags (whoever needs him more) a few years down the line & we'll be yet again hunting for a manager.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby mcfc1632 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:10 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Craig B wrote:I hate the way McGarry always brings up the issue of Mancini only having an 6 month contract and an option for a further 3 years basically because of the way Bobby said it in his first press conference when his English wasn't the best. I actually believe, contrary to what twats like McGarry say, that he was given a 3 and half year contract and we're not going to go for Mourinho in the summer. Perhaps I'm being naive but there you go.

I hope you're right but I recon it'll be up to Mourinho whether he takes the job. If he does take it then he'll probably dump us for Madrid or the rags (whoever needs him more) a few years down the line & we'll be yet again hunting for a manager.

I really hope we are not that shallow a cub to go for Jose - I would much prefer Mancini ofr 10 years

Anyway - back on topic - the guy that leads on that programee, McGarry in particular - but almost all the pundits on there seem to totally hate us - I cannot wait until they can no longer just laugh at or ignore us
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Craig B » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:13 am

mcfc1632 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

I really hope we are not that shallow a cub to go for Jose - I would much prefer Mancini ofr 10 years

Anyway - back on topic - the guy that leads on that programee, McGarry in particular - but almost all the pundits on there seem to totally hate us - I cannot wait until they can no longer just laugh at or ignore us

The only exception seems to be Martin Samuel who usual talks common sense when talking about us. The press love United and they haven't forgiven us for having the audacity to sack Mr. United as a our manager ie. Hughes.
"..The object of playing any game is for enjoyment. If you have enjoyed it and done your best you have won no matter what the result." - Joe Mercer OBE
Craig B
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:18 am

Craig B wrote:
mcfc1632 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

The only exception seems to be Martin Samuel who usual talks common sense when talking about us. The press love U***d and they haven't forgiven us for having the audacity to sack Mr. U***d as a our manager ie. Hughes.

They've been on our case consistantly since we dared to think we could build a team under Frank/Sven. They see us as a club to be the butt of their jokes, not to challenge & overtake their favourites.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:26 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
Craig B wrote:
mcfc1632 wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

The only exception seems to be Martin Samuel who usual talks common sense when talking about us. The press love U***d and they haven't forgiven us for having the audacity to sack Mr. U***d as a our manager ie. Hughes.

They've been on our case consistantly since we dared to think we could build a team under Frank/Sven. They see us as a club to be the butt of their jokes, not to challenge & overtake their favourites.

You said mate.

The thing is, surely the majority of football fans who are watching that programme, no matter how much they want to believe these idiots, know in their heart and souls that what they're saying just doesn't add up?

Its a rich mans world. It ALWAYS has been and it ALWAYS will be. Why on God's holy earth these knobs try to convince the masses that this time will be different is beyond me, it really is.
Original Dub

Postby guv111 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:59 pm

I wonder if Matt Lawton is related to that Rag-loving, City-hating old windbag at the Independent, James Lawton? Save for about thirty-forty years' age gap, they could be one and the same person. While James Lawton is so old and windy he's almost pitiful, this Matt character would be very enjoyable to beat up viciously.
guv111
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City

Return to The Maine Football forum