Merson

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Merson

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:47 am

john@staustell wrote:
branny wrote:He made me want to kill my tv on saturday. They were going on about 4th place and his words were "I'm not buying into Man City, they are not a good team. If they played somebody top draw they'd get ripped apart". Then Stelling said something along the lines of "Like Chelsea"? to which he went on to spout about Vieira was a great player, he's past it and the top teams would pass around him". Made my blood boil and 6 points from the next 2 would really stick it up him.

Me too Branny. After all the goals we´ve been banging in recently. What comic is it he writes for, cos I want to write in? Simple words obviously.

By the way, the title for Merson threads is ´degenerate crackhead`.

Forget it mate - Ive written in 5 times and the freak hasnt accepted any for publuc reading, I even held back on my language....well not the 3rd ,4 th and 5th time I didnt......Utter cunt.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Re: Merson

Postby branny » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:25 am

Shows what a balloon he is. Even the mirror takes the piss today. Last wednesday he told Chelsea TV that he could only see one winner. 3-0 Chelsea. the following day he told the Birmingham mail that Villa have the team to beat Chelsea and he fancies them.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum