My opinion after the past 3 ganes.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

My opinion after the past 3 ganes.

Postby BlueMoonAwoken » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:01 pm

Ive complained about us not playing as a team throughout the season and ive felt the players havent bonded as a team till now. I really see the players feeling where another is going to run. I think they are begining to GEL as a team. Thats the reason we are scoring so many and looking so dangerous.

Yes its been against Wigan, burnley and birmingham but Wigan and birmingham are tough teams to play against. And we tore them apart. Every one said we needed to win this game but for me if we won,drew or lost today the test will be the next 4 games.

This is where it gets tough

I think the mood is right for giving united a hiding, arsenal will be a tough game but we are more than capable of scoring 2 against them. Then there is villa and spurs.

God knows how its going to end but we cant have a better run going into these games. We have a good run against the big teams but for this is the TEST to prove we should be in that 4th spot.
"We have Spread Our Dreams Beneath Your Feet, Now your Dreams Become Our Reality"
BlueMoonAwoken
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Re: My opinion after the past 3 ganes.

Postby Patrick » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:04 pm

14-1
Standing in the Naughty Corner since 1961
Patrick
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Citeh
My favourite player is: Joe Hart

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:07 pm

We have definitely clicked now, and have hit form at just the right time. I can't wait for the derby next week we really are gonna give them a footballing lesson.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Vhero » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Mark ( Blue Army ) wrote:We have definitely clicked now, and have hit form at just the right time. I can't wait for the derby next week we really are gonna give them a footballing lesson.

Agreed just hope we get no last minute injurys and Mancini don't fuck with anything.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Socrates » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:26 pm

Vhero wrote:
Mark ( Blue Army ) wrote:We have definitely clicked now, and have hit form at just the right time. I can't wait for the derby next week we really are gonna give them a footballing lesson.

Agreed just hope we get no last minute injurys and Mancini don't fuck with anything.

Forgive me Mr Hero but with a record of P16 W10 D3 L3 F36 A14 Pts33 GD+22, in a League he has no previous experience of and with a group of players he had never met before, I will go with Mancini's judgement on what we need rather than yours (or mine for that matter!)
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby Bingo Lewis » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:30 pm

Patrick wrote:14-1

14-2?
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal