Who is missing Petrov?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Who is missing Petrov?

Postby Abu Dhabi » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:32 pm

Is he injured or we sold him?
I really forgot about him.
Viva El City
Abu Dhabi
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The Citizens

Postby The Man In Blue » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:37 pm

he will be a spurs player in the summer methinks.

do i miss him? i thought he was an effective player when he could be bothered, but i never really forgave him after he saw his arse against everton a few years back.

also AJ.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby bluechester » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:43 pm

quality player petrov, however johnno & bellamy have awsome,would like hhim on the bench would be a great replacement,
bluechester
Superman's Underpants

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:26 pm

Rag_hater wrote:Have a go at somebody who isn't playing.Suppose thats pretty much par for the course.When he was playing earlier on in the season he was played on the side he is not used to, a regular starter for Bobby and we were doing quite well and he was doing what a winger does in chipping in with a few goals and assists.Same as Craig.I'm missing him.Think he would be fantastic on the bench

Ha ha Have a go at him when isn't playing? I've been more than willing to have a go at him when he's been in the side on many occasions. The reason I asked the question now, is that despite some saying he is one of, if not the best forward we have, I've hardly heard his name mentioned for ages.
I wondered if after seeing AJ playing like a proper winger with talent, and guts, taking players on inside and out, if some had realised that Petrov was actually pretty third rate. He runs very fast though.
I'd have thought he has such an opinion of himself that he will want out, believing he should be a regular starter. Nobody could possibly make a case for that now though surely?
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Crossie » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:48 pm

Room for all, Bellers injuries, AJ could lose form (though i doubt it) SWP limited, no Robinho or Weiss at the moment.

All hands on deck. To be honest he would be especially useful in a European season, plently of experience.
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby simon12 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:13 pm

Mrs Petrov???
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby carolina-blue » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:31 pm

Crossie wrote:Room for all, Bellers injuries, AJ could lose form (though i doubt it) SWP limited, no Robinho or Weiss at the moment.

All hands on deck. To be honest he would be especially useful in a European season, plently of experience.

Great post Hopefully we will be making a fist of all competitions next year so we shouldnt be so quick to ship out a proven prem player who knows his team mates and our set up well. ....As the Quote says room for all .
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby razor400 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:42 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:
Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:I think it's safe to return to one of my old hobby horses at the mo.
So now we have seen what a proper winger looks like for a while, yer know, running at full backs, taking them on and going past them etc, when was the last time anybody thought, "Blimey we miss Petrov"?
He'd be third choice as our lefty now surely.

You.

ha ha. Good point Ted. Nobody to tut and shake my head at.

Is that what you call it,
You love him really, you want his sausage and you know it,
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby gillie » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:38 pm

I am missing him Piccs coz with my eyes i coud'nt hit him with a gattling gun lol.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum