mate of mine had his season ticket taken of him

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: mate of mine had his season ticket taken of him

Postby Montgomery Burns » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:43 am

ashton287 wrote:tell him to go in the ticket office himself non of the phone bullshit where they can put him on hold and start shouting the fucking odds at whatever cunt tries calming him down, there'll soon give it him back. screaming and shouting at a manager infront of his staff and customers is always the easiest way to get what you want.

If I was in charge of the ticket office and someone who had tried to get an adult in on a child's ticket started 'shouting the fucking odds' to get it back then this cunt would upgrade his ban to the rest of the season.

The bloke would be better off explaining and pleading like has been said; that's his only chance. If he has to take a hit for the derby game then I'm afraid he'll have to put it down to experience.

But shouting the fucking odds - if he still didn't listen and starts kicking off as you seem to suggest then he risks the police being called if he carries it on too far and ultimately a permanent ban. Why should ticket office staff have to put up with your kind of behaviour? Why should anyone?
Montgomery Burns
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Supporter of: test
My favourite player is: test

Postby blues-clues » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:24 am

ashton287 wrote:tell him to go in the ticket office himself non of the phone bullshit where they can put him on hold and start shouting the fucking odds at whatever cunt tries calming him down, there'll soon give it him back. screaming and shouting at a manager infront of his staff and customers is always the easiest way to get what you want.

Yeah try that - as plans go this is definitely the best.

City don't have security guards or anything so try punching a few people as well....even better take a gun with you! See how many other crimes you can commit in addition to the original offence of fraud why don't you? They are bound to give you what you want and perhaps a couple of grand as compensation for your inconvenience.

FFS!
blues-clues
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Joe Corrigan

Postby Dunne's Half-Time Pint » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:33 am

blues-clues wrote:

City don't have security guards or anything so try punching a few people as well....even better take a gun with you! See how many other crimes you can commit in addition to the original offence of fraud why don't you? They are bound to give you what you want and perhaps a couple of grand as compensation for your inconvenience.

FFS!

Best way is to stop by Tesco, buy a massive kitchen knife and some assorted large fruits/veg.
When you're in the ticket office, don't threaten them with the knife - that's illegal - but show them it, ask what they think, maybe give it a polish and do a demonstration chop on a marrow. if you can, throw some of the fruit in the air and stab it on the way down. you can't be arrested for stabbing a pineapple - that'd be absurd - but I think they'll get the message.
All we are saying is give Doug a pass.
Dunne's Half-Time Pint
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Mase » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:37 am

Dunne's Half-Time Pint wrote:
blues-clues wrote:

FFS!

Best way is to stop by Tesco, buy a massive kitchen knife and some assorted large fruits/veg.
When you're in the ticket office, don't threaten them with the knife - that's illegal - but show them it, ask what they think, maybe give it a polish and do a demonstration chop on a marrow. if you can, throw some of the fruit in the air and stab it on the way down. you can't be arrested for stabbing a pineapple - that'd be absurd - but I think they'll get the message.

I'd play the sympathy card and take one of these with him:

Just say the kid wanted to stay home with the pooch to look after it because it just had a serious operation and his misses went instead. I'm sure they'll crumble!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Guy Debord » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:15 am

Classy
Guy Debord
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: Columma Durruti

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum