Where is Dazby?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Where is Dazby?

Postby Lee_Kinda » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:10 pm

Wonderwall wrote:I NEED A DAZBY ITINERARY! Where are you and when?

Drinking fosters somewhere.
Lee_Kinda
De Jong's Tackle

Postby blootoof » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:34 pm

Lee_Kinda wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:I NEED A DAZBY ITINERARY! Where are you and when?

Drinking fosters somewhere.

Clingin like Garfield to a radiator in some sleazy hotel?
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby gillie » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:04 pm

john68 wrote:
lets all have a disco wrote:Dazzler better be using precious city centre fanny watching time.

No mate...he's been doing something far far better than that...and I am very jealous...:-)
If you need to see him...check out cloud nine or paradise...cos that's where he'll be.

The dirty cheating barsteward after his good lady paid for his visit and all i hope he got his monies worth lol.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby john68 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:11 am

What a great day with the happy clappy Ozzie...Thoroughly enjoyed myself.

As the Dazzler said, we did the City tour and they even gave us permission to wander round the Academy at Platt Lane with reasonable freedom. We have to thank a great attitude at the club for that.
Fright of the day was when the dazzler asked me to take him Old Trafford....eh!!!!....Phew!!!! The cricket ground...haha. We got a different welcome there. We wandered through a wide open gate...and were accosted by Attila the Nun. A female wrestler type, looking like a gorrilla with a massive bleached blond behive hairdo and a voice that Hitler would have been proud of. I bet she eats boiled children for her dinner. We were accused of nicking the chain off the gate...or possibly Dazby had snapped it with his bare hands. In any case, we weren't getting any photos there, so we fucled off grinning.
Almost wants to make you want to go to Headingly....Lancashire Cricket Club...you are up your own arses.

Quote of the day..."The menu is ok...Burger £8..."...No Dazzler, Mancs do NOT pay eight quid for a fuclin burger...that's for tourists...hahaha.
The Dazzler has made progress in his language skills...He can now say BASTARD...and FUCK...in a Manc accent, without it sounding like some Aussie compliment...:-)

More of the same tomorrow Mate...WW, we'll be at Carrington in the morning. See you there???
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby spiv » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:40 am

Eight quid for a burger ???? If we ever get to wembley then get used to them prices in that stadium.
spiv
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: .

Postby john68 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:01 am

spiv wrote:Eight quid for a burger ???? If we ever get to wembley then get used to them prices in that stadium.

I bet even you sell 'em cheaper than that...:-)
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby spiv » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:03 am

I'll take him for a tour round wembley stadium next week but he can get the burgers in.
spiv
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: .

Postby dazby » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:59 pm

Floating around til the 27th Svenny. I want to catch up with you too mate.

Had the most brilliant day with Doug and John68. This trip just gets better and better.

Doing the tourist thing tomorrow. Museum, Lowry etc before catching up with Andie and off to Notlob!!! I'm sure we'll have McDonalds for dinner.

If you want to catch up with me please PM me your number. I'll be at Andies til the derby now and will have access to a phone and be able to find out what you've been chatting about here.

I love this country.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby SORTED » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:13 am

What's the plan for Saturday, is it a before, during and after sesh, with a curry at some point? ...and what about the 5 a side?
SORTED
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby blootoof » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:44 am

I love this country.

Dazb, If you love this country so much do you fancy doin a wife swap for a year?

Don't leave mine in front of the radiator for too long though as she starts to smell.
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Sister of fu » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:40 am

dazby wrote:Floating around til the 27th Svenny. I want to catch up with you too mate.

Had the most brilliant day with Doug and John68. This trip just gets better and better.

Doing the tourist thing tomorrow. Museum, Lowry etc before catching up with Andie and off to Notlob!!! I'm sure we'll have McDonalds for dinner.

If you want to catch up with me please PM me your number. I'll be at Andies til the derby now and will have access to a phone and be able to find out what you've been chatting about here.

I love this country.

McDonalds you cheeky sod, i have far more class than that....it will be a Subway at at the Total petrol station at the top of our road. Daz you will never forget your trip to the UK. Subway at a petrol station....priceless!!!!
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby ant london » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:43 am

Andie...surely you cannot deny him.....

ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Patrick » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:48 am

When are you coming skiing you free loading oz bastard? If you dont pop over to see me when you are this close im taking my vote back
Standing in the Naughty Corner since 1961
Patrick
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Citeh
My favourite player is: Joe Hart

Postby Slim » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:52 am

Sister of fu wrote:
dazby wrote:Floating around til the 27th Svenny. I want to catch up with you too mate.

I love this country.

McDonalds you cheeky sod, i have far more class than that....it will be a Subway at at the Total petrol station at the top of our road. Daz you will never forget your trip to the UK. Subway at a petrol station....priceless!!!!

Ummm, we have that here.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum