a ticker tape welcome against u@t [merged]

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: a ticker tape welcome against u@t

Postby mancity_trigger » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:31 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
mancity_trigger wrote:Come on guys get behind this, love the new ideas fans are coming up with.

The club are planning something but I have been told to keep it hush hush at moment (I am a steward!)

you forgot the BA before steward,

No I am hetrosexual - probably need to explain this to you, as you won't have the intelligence to suss it ;P
mancity_trigger
Superman's Underpants

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:36 pm

mancity_trigger wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
mancity_trigger wrote:Come on guys get behind this, love the new ideas fans are coming up with.

The club are planning something but I have been told to keep it hush hush at moment (I am a steward!)

you forgot the BA before steward,

No I am hetrosexual - probably need to explain this to you, as you won't have the intelligence to suss it ;P

The seagulls follow the trawler.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby walshawblue » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Take your strreamers and ticker tape, which the stewards already know about ,in carrier bags and it will make an awsome sight. Wish I could be there to help.
BORN TO BE BLUE
walshawblue
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: CITY
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby walshawblue » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:41 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdHtV2zD580
just what it might be like Awsome
BORN TO BE BLUE
walshawblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby bluej » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:14 pm

walshawblue wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdHtV2zD580

If it looks like that it will be awesome, if its a couple of bog rolls on the pitch then not so much.
bluej
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby ashton287 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:46 pm

it would never be this good but fuck me imagine it
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby walshawblue » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:03 pm

ashton287 wrote:

it would never be this good but fuck me imagine it

well its up to us all to try and make it that good the more fans that get involved the better it will be
BORN TO BE BLUE
walshawblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:15 pm

Maybe it's just me but wouldn't it be more appropriate when we have done or won something? After we have beaten the scum but not before sounds great to rub it in.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby CITYSTEVEDON » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:47 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Maybe it's just me but wouldn't it be more appropriate when we have done or won something? After we have beaten the scum but not before sounds great to rub it in.

i think its to welcome city on to the pitch, if it winds u@d up great
CITYSTEVEDON
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: who ever plays for city

Postby Dazzacity » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:49 pm

That is madness! The blue smoke flares will also be a great touch... The rags will hate bein covered in all our sky blue tape.. fingers crossed it works .
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby CITYSTEVEDON » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Location: If not under cover, I will be following the Blues. Wrighty Wrexham wrote:
Dont know whether this has been asked but how is the ticker tape show going to start? ;)

When the players come out the tunnel?

When they break after shaking hands?

Is someone going to shout NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

THE TIME IS WHEN THE PLAYERS APPEAR OUT OF THE TUNNEL.
It should carry on for a good min or so if not longer, the cameras hopefully will then move around as they normally do and have the ES in full view.

-- Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:02 am --

Can I just ask what some one has PM'd me , if you have any younger fans with you, can you make sure in the excitment they don't start throwing the stuff early, like when they first get in. This is a real opportunty for our younger fans to have a great time and be really involved in something hopefully special.

Nick

-- Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:16 pm --

JULES wrote:
co op bog roll for me, think I will get blue as there will be a lot of white around, does anyone believe I will get in carrying a gross?

I will be around 308 and stairwell giving out some A4 size bags of Ticker Tape/Paper for throwing on Sat, there should be enough for 3 or 4 hand fulls in each bag so if you take one off me hand it around in your area, I am hoping to put at least 50 bags together so 200 fans should have stuff to throw, I will have about 40 blue streamers, these are 81 foot long and I will hand these out in ES L3 307 /308 area.

Nick

-- Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:18 pm --

As above

-- Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:19 pm --

Any news from the other sites anyone know?

-- Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:56 pm --

Jordie wrote:
I always remember Argentina doing this at the 78 world cup final and it looked absolutely fantastic in blue and white, there must have been thousands of them all got thrown in sequence as the players came out. It would be an unforgetable sight if we could get this right.

We just might !!!!

i think,if it goes to plan, its going to look fantastic
CITYSTEVEDON
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: who ever plays for city

Postby Dazzacity » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:13 pm

CITYSTEVEDON wrote:Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:43 pm
Location: If not under cover, I will be following the Blues. Wrighty Wrexham wrote:
Dont know whether this has been asked but how is the ticker tape show going to start? ;)

It should carry on for a good min or so if not longer, the cameras hopefully will then move around as they normally do and have the ES in full view.

Can I just ask what some one has PM'd me , if you have any younger fans with you, can you make sure in the excitment they don't start throwing the stuff early, like when they first get in. This is a real opportunty for our younger fans to have a great time and be really involved in something hopefully special.

Nick

JULES wrote:
co op bog roll for me, think I will get blue as there will be a lot of white around, does anyone believe I will get in carrying a gross?

I will be around 308 and stairwell giving out some A4 size bags of Ticker Tape/Paper for throwing on Sat, there should be enough for 3 or 4 hand fulls in each bag so if you take one off me hand it around in your area, I am hoping to put at least 50 bags together so 200 fans should have stuff to throw, I will have about 40 blue streamers, these are 81 foot long and I will hand these out in ES L3 307 /308 area.

Nick

As above

Jordie wrote:
I always remember Argentina doing this at the 78 world cup final and it looked absolutely fantastic in blue and white, there must have been thousands of them all got thrown in sequence as the players came out. It would be an unforgetable sight if we could get this right.

We just might !!!!

What site are these messages from? Was only the other day on here that we were on about ways of gettin the atmos up to its best at eastlands..Id like to see more organising like this for every game...You should set something up so more and more will join in for up comin games.

Oh!! and Iv just noticed Iv passed the 2000 mark on my posts
Last edited by Dazzacity on Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:15 pm

The next time we have a night game can we please direct that blue moon onto the opposing fans..preferably start with the scum next season.

How funny would that be to have all those mongs covered in a blue moon.......Id laugh.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:17 pm

Frickin' hell, if that much goes downhow is the game ever going to get started, and think of all those on Level 1 ha ha ha ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Dazzacity » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:20 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:The next time we have a night game can we please direct that blue moon onto the opposing fans..preferably start with the scum next season.

How funny would that be to have all those mongs covered in a blue moon.......Id laugh.

That would be great , but I cant see us gettin a night game against them-be too much trouble.. Could get them in the cup again,though...
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Dazzacity » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:24 pm

Is this COMPLETELY sold-out ?Iv got a job interview tomo and might end up doin a last minute trip up , if I get the job...I bloody hope I get it
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Moonchesteri » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:27 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:The next time we have a night game can we please direct that blue moon onto the opposing fans..preferably start with the scum next season.

Imo we should just direct blue lights to the away end for full 90mins.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby bluechester » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:45 pm

think this is a great idea, if everyone on level 2 & 3 just chucks loads of ripped paper & its all done at the same time it would be mint
bluechester
Superman's Underpants

Postby bluechester » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:48 pm

this would be well funny, just keep it on them for full 90 mins at night matches, ha ha would piss myself at that
bluechester
Superman's Underpants

Postby walshawblue » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:03 pm

Dazzacity wrote:
CITYSTEVEDON wrote:Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:43 pm

Nick

JULES wrote:

Nick

As above

Jordie wrote:

We just might !!!!

What site are these messages from? Was only the other day on here that we were on about ways of gettin the atmos up to its best at eastlands..Id like to see more organising like this for every game...You should set something up so more and more will join in for up comin games.

Oh!! and Iv just noticed Iv passed the 2000 mark on my posts

have a wander over to bluemoon its being organised from there seem like ALL the east stand are involved and other areas have asked to join in
BORN TO BE BLUE
walshawblue
De Jong's Tackle

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum